ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

I hate these people.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: I hate these people. Reply with quote

This is an arguement I had with an idiot on DMC.org.
I love both DevilMayCry and NinjaGaiden, but NinjaGaidenII impressed me way more.
What do you think of the two's combat system?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante94513

I'm not really a huge fanboy, but I have played all of the DMC games (except DMC2), and now with DMC4, it still stayed in it route, and did it justices, though DMC3:SE is IMO a bit better, but DMC1 can't compare against both of them. DMC4 has lived to my hype and somehow, I had more fun with this game than most of the PS3 games (even MGS4, and GTA4) mostly because of the gameplay, and top-notch cutscenes, plus I loved the story (not as good as MGS4's though). I do agree, the game has less weapons, but VERY less, and it doesn't stop the gameplay for being fast and stylish. And If you ask, I didn't care about the backtracking a bit. IMO, DMC4 is the best action game since DMC3 and GOW2, but also I think DMC4 is a step closer for qualifing in GOTY aswell.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Me-Go play NinjaGaidenII. You may change your mind.


Dante
Ninja Gaiden II has been met with generally positive reviews. The graphics and variety of weapons have been praised. The game has been criticized for an awkward camera that hampers player movement and combat and an inconsistent framerate in 1080p mode. The story has been criticized and described as nonsensical, but at the same time unimportant to the game as a whole, while the difficulty in later levels has also been criticized for being extreme and "cheap".

The ratings are 8 - 8.75...Nothing out of ordinary...Here goes your famous Ninja Gaiden...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idiot
NG is a ok series. I mean it gets boring after you beat it for the first time and the combo system is kinda boring, i think they use the dial-combo system which is pretty dull for a next generation game. Its not as free as DMC4 but they have their differences which make them both good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Me

Boreing? NinjaGaiden rewards you with an unlockable after beating each difficulty. Where as DMC4 makes you wait way until you beat DMD just to get a bull**** costume.

Then you say no variety of combos?
Are-you-serious?
You have eight different weapons each with tons of combos to master.
In DMC4 I memorized all of their combos right after I got them.

I don't know what you mean by"free" but this is what I all say.
DMC4 lets you be free to run into a room and kill everyone before they can attack because of bad A.I. Go do that in NG and lets see if you live to tell the tale.
In NG you have to think, time, stay calm and be adaptive to many situations. In DMC4 it's just run in, slash, slash, devil bringer, exceed, and everyone melts in their boots and goes there so good!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.


For some reason, you didn't **** me off Dante!
rep+

All of those camera issues are linked to one thing.
LACK OF SKILL!
In my time playing NG2, not once have I had a camera problem.
You know what cause this supposed camera issue?
They're gettin' their ass handed to them all around the area causeing the camera to have to track them.
And I know this true because I've done it and others.
And this only happened once and not even in NG2! It was in NGblack on Masterninja A.K.A the don't **** with me diff.

It was the Alma fight.

They're losing so bad they try to blame it on the first thing they see.

someone coming in front of the TV or anything else.



NG2 is no-where near NGblack, but I'll tell you somethin' else.

I'm about to say it.

The only game that is as good as NGblack is RE4.
Everything else can't.
Including DMC3.

NG2 was underscored due to them getting ****ty players.

I see there is no end to this F@ggottry.

Thus, I exit.

Thanks for all the... Well thanks for all the fail.


-----------------------------------------------------------
I didn't leave. I'm the idiot here too.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dante

Still DMC4 is very high on ratings and reviews than Ninja Gaiden......Let alone DMC3, which kills NG...

Idiot
DMC series is more of a stylish series while NG is just based on thinking on how you can kill your opponent. DMC4 is the funner game because of its off the wall freedom in combos were you can preform any move you want at any time without relay. NG moves are more like inputs you put into a fighting game like street fighter or something. This how its more free. DMC series even though some may have been pretty hard it wasn't based on difficulty it was based on how stylish you can beat down your enemy and compairing them to others videos. Just go look up a combo video for NG2 and go to DMC4 you will see what I'm talking about because DMC4 its basicly non ending combos. Like i said in NG the combat gets very boring because its the same old sh*t over and over even though it is a fun game. BTW I'm not talking about Nero's gameplay I'm talking about Dante's(the real star of DMC4) Nero's gameplay is more laid back for new comers while Dante's is for the vets. DMC3 combo system>>>>>> any other beat em up action game that was ever made. NG series=Action game, DMC series=Stylish action game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Quote:
Originally Posted by maSu

You found all items all secret orbs, finished all secret missions @first try with s-rating... HAHAH

you are funny...

And maybe, you are just a bit to godlike for this world - forgive me, im just human...



(btw: i hate theese "i made all perfekt @first try"-guys... cause they are not able to say the truth!)

To get a S-reating you must be very fast while searching secrets

(im playing the pc-version)

some friends got same ratings like me in DMC4 - most A some S and very little less than A but hey, sorry again, just human
----------------------------------------
MeI only understood 2% of what you said.
I have proof. Browse this forum and find it.


----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Aseroth

Still DMC4 is very high on ratings and reviews than Ninja Gaiden......Let alone DMC3, which kills NG...

Laughing Laughing
-----------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zato-OW A.K.A idiot

DMC series is more of a stylish series while NG is just based on thinking on how you can kill your opponent. DMC4 is the funner game because of its off the wall freedom in combos were you can preform any move you want at any time without relay. NG moves are more like inputs you put into a fighting game like street fighter or something. This how its more free. DMC series even though some may have been pretty hard it wasn't based on difficulty it was based on how stylish you can beat down your enemy and compairing them to others videos. Just go look up a combo video for NG2 and go to DMC4 you will see what I'm talking about because DMC4 its basicly non ending combos. Like i said in NG the combat gets very boring because its the same old sh*t over and over even though it is a fun game. BTW I'm not talking about Nero's gameplay I'm talking about Dante's(the real star of DMC4) Nero's gameplay is more laid back for new comers while Dante's is for the vets. DMC3 combo system>>>>>> any other beat em up action game that was ever made. NG series=Action game, DMC series=Stylish action game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me

Thats why the combat system has no deepness. Enemys in DMC4 are god-awfully stupid, and just because you can destroy them super fast doesn't make it better.

Thinking how you can kill them?
Isn't that the point of fighting my friend?
In DMC4, I will say it only once more, the combat system is not as good as NG2!
Go complete NG and play with all the weapons and how all of the combos can be seemlessly linked.
Then the fact that you say it's the same old **** is really stupid.
First of in NG2 you get all new weapons. In DMC4 you get rip-offs all of the previous DMC weapons.
Lucifer included.

I've played both and I've ABSORBED EVERY LITTLE DETAIL!
And NG2's combat is deeper. More combo's+better looking combos+more weapons+++++++ACTUAL DIFFICULTY!!!!!
You have to look good and play good!


NinjaGaidenII= Hardcore action game
DevilMayCry= Stylish action game

--------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zato-OW A.K.A

The enemies not attacking has nothing to do with combo deepness. Comboing in DMC can be pulled off on anything at anytime Its about how many times you can keep chained attacks going while looking cool and thats what DMC does perfectly and NG doesn't. This is why i say DMC has more freedom then NG because there are barely any limitations when it comes to its combat. Like i said you cant compair a DMC combo video with a NG combo video because NG will lose for sure.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Me
The reason why you can chain them is becasuse the enemies are stupid and let you. I've seen them and I think NG looks better because they have to ACTUALY fight and combo well.

-------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zato-OW A.K.A idiot

When are you going to understand that a combo video is built on chained attacks. This has nothing to do with the enemy. DMC is a combo based game for people to have fun with. This is why DMC combo system is better because you can actually keep combos going once again this has nothing to do with the enemy. Thats just like me playing Tekken and being able to break out of any chained attack while in mid air, if that was possible then what would be the point of them doing a combo when they know i will just break out of it. DMC is a "STYLISH ACTION GAME" because of its highly rated combo system which makes it very flashy and fun over and over because it never gets old with custom combos. NG is the same old sh*t, dial combo block...block...dodge... jump...dial combo...ect...ect and it gets old because you can create a masterpiece with the type of combo system in that game. Now i will admit it is a fun game but I think DMC is funner because of the custom combos. I men\an if i was playing it for difficulty then i will play Hell and Hell or Must Die. But like most people they play it because how nice it looks to pull of a Godly combo and use creativity in doing so because the system lets you. Now you can see i said the same thing over and over in this post. Don't make me repeat myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Me-What don't you get that you can chain combos in NG?

THE REASON WHY YOU CAN ENLESSLY CHAIN THEM IS BECAUSE STUPID ENEMIES LET YOU DO IT!

It's just stinger, arieal slashes, killer bee, helm breaker, Dance macabre, rense repeat. The combos are to scripted and robotic in DMC4.

Custom combos? You have so many attacks for one weapon learning them all and knowing when to break into combos and also when to attack multiple enemys at the same time. You might flying swallow, shurikens, wind path, down slash, 360 slashes, regular combo, and a finisher like izunz drop.

These combos can be linked between multiple enemies, plus walls, and some attacks are universal. Those combos belong to the Dragon sword and they only scratch the surface of the weapon.

Ninjagaiden's system has real beauty. Now go replay NG2 and use it. DMC4's DMD is egualvilate to little over Normal mode on NG2.
Man-up.
Don't make me repeat myself.
---------------------------------------


Last edited by Bringerofchaos888 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninja poop
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 276
Location: Im Lost
Gamertag: C01d M455cre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL WUT?

Stay away from that place, nothing but fanboys, and people who think Ratings=better game.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.C.E.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja


Joined: 06 Oct 2005
Posts: 720
Location: Pssssh, that's easy.....wait......where am I....
Gamertag: MarkE1862

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agrre with RE:4 being the best game ever. And after finishing DMC: 4, I realised how much I dislike the series. The first was great, then it was all steep downhill from there. My favourite thing about DMC is Nero. He's a sweet character.
_________________

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/SamStrife/DATAERRORsmall.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually thinking that, but what about the great people there.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zato-OW A.K.A

If DMC4 was ment to be a very very hard game then they could've easly done so but they wanted to focus more on style as DMC3 while making it playable for all the new comers on 360(and ps3 i guess).Ok find the best NG2 combo video and put it against any decent DMC4 combo video since you say its that much better. NG is nothing against DMC4 in the combo department. A combo video is based on combos not how good the enemy is. If you want to compair good enemies then do so but not when mentioning the combo system because in the end its all about chaining which DMC is the best at in this genre. Please show me a combo video that is better then either one of these 2 "decent" combo videos. Not gonna repeat myself.I don't even want to get start on DMC3 combo system which is just insane. I mean i have been looking for good NG2 combo videos on youtube and haven't found any remotely decent after 2 months.Btw i wish i could get back into NG2 but i cant because DMC4 has what I'm looking for.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=19Zh8in7doM
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=xrhCNYJZdrI
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Me-I mention combos and enemies. You have to combo and focus on them, unlike DMC4.
Not impressed. All they did was spam jump-cancel 50% of the video.
AND.

It's edits make it like swiss cheese. NinjaGaiden is better not only here but overall. Also, notice how as Dante he only fought scare crows, but took on the tougher enemies with Nero because he could use the devil bringer.
The combo system is a mix-up and repeat of each combe with slight variations going back to back.
All I have to do is post the combo lists and you'll wet you pants.

I can't get you any NG2 combo videos because I'm waiting for them from this guy... But heres a sample. NGS had half the NG2 combos.

WAIT, HE DOES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJFQI...eature=related

more comin'

It os really amazing how they're barely useing any of the combos and they still look that good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-GUG_rZ1kU


CLICK THE HIGH QUALITY BUTTON!
His quality was ****.
^Not really a combo vid but badass none the less.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.C.E.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja


Joined: 06 Oct 2005
Posts: 720
Location: Pssssh, that's easy.....wait......where am I....
Gamertag: MarkE1862

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf are these people bragging about style in DMC?! He jumps on an enemy and spins. Whoopdee-fvck'-doo. In NG2 you can slice people's limbs off. NG wins. And if they tell you that DMC music is better, tell 'em to shut up and actually listen to bands instead of crappy fake metal. *Takes anger pill Razz*
_________________

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/SamStrife/DATAERRORsmall.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mtkilla
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog


Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 9
Location: Chicago


PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any fool ,can see that Ninja Gaiden 2 is better then Devil May Cry 4. i played both of them NG2 is more strategic & the enemies is not stupid like the enemies in DMC4. the enemies in DMC4 just let you whoop there A** while in NG2 the enemies give you a run for your money. and you should'nt even worry about these fruit cakes because there probaly still on chapter 2 on "Acolyte"..LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know right?!

Here comes the end... I think.
------------------------------------

Idiot
lol just lol... you still miss the meaning of combo video. The simple fact that DMC combos are custom made and not some dial combo makes the system better then NG's. I mean you have to input actions like a fighting game for them to preform a decent combo but with DMC is almost anything goes. Perfect JC is part of DMC combos because its abit difficult to preform then jump back into an on going attack without ruining the combo. Trust me your not gonna find a NG2 combo video thats better i mean you can try but you will be wasting your time. How do i know? Because like i said ive been searching for 2 months because i wanted to get back into the game and needed some insights from other gamers. I mean this is the best one i found http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=LT8KNI...eature=related and its still nothing but just a dial combos put together. I mean just look at the freedom in this video http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ERfUQ05KI this what makes DMC4's gameplay so good.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me
What the hell do you mean exactly? Custom made? What is a dial-up combo?

NG2 more combos+Faster+Flasher


DMC4-limited combos+Slow+ Spaming a Framerate glitch(JC)

Combos aren't custom. You can't make your won attacks.
Just like NG there already there. It's how you use them.
Ng does it better.
Everyone in the DMC4 universe has the same combos.
Look up the meaning of the word custom.
------------------------------------------------------------
idiotCustom meaning being able to preform from what shouldn't be preformed is what i mean(DMC3/4 combo system allows you to create your own combos to the games limitations mostly by canceled attacks). Dial combo is like dialing a phone to call the number you want only this is done for combos. Like in me pressing Y,B,A,Y,Y to preform a combo from a combo list thats on NG which is ugh because of its limitations and slow relay time. Thats a dial combo. DMC3/4 combos are custom because your using your imagination from the games limits to preform an attack where as in DMC4 it will let you preform what ever attack you want to while mixing it up with any other attack you want to with no limitation except for the enemy dying of course this is why i say its custom. Btw JC isn't a glitch. Maybe so in DMC3 but in DMC4 it was placed in the game because they seen how it was used in DMC3. But even they was lying about that because it was in DMC1 and they still used it knowing so. Also this is a custom combo because he is using his own imagination from the games limits to preform in the way he likes to as in this video here. http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=n3TrZ4_p8h8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me

From what you said, and from my experience DMC uses your supposed dail-up combos.

Unless of course your controller doesn't have buttons.

No, those people used a FRAME-RATE glitch. Sorry.
Thats what it is. You pretty much disproved your entire argument by saying that it is comprised of a glitch and you being able to manipulate a jump between a frame. You can't create attacks only end their animation and start another.
In NG it is straight out skill and timing. No glitches.

You just proved yourself wrong so I'm done. I'm putting you on my ignore list and formally asking for a closing of this topic due to extreme off-topicness.
---------------------------------------------------

idiot

They place enemy jump in the game for a reason and its either for dodging or attacking. Its not a glitch. Because a glitch would be something thats in the game that isn't suppose to be/wasn't intended in being in the game and its in all 3 games of DMC and the fact that glitch basicly means error it can't be a glitch if its in 3 DMC games. Of course your done because you can't find a good NG2 combo video as I said. I mean you must know I'm right if your putting me on your ignore list which i find funny that you would do that only because your losing in the debate. I mean i offered you to show me a combo video of NG2 from any website and you can't. There for i won this debate and Dial-combo is another thing you don't understand. NG gives you a long list of moves you can do kinda like a fighting game where as DMC gives you a very short list of moves with each weapon but they do so in the matter where you can mix them up by canceling your attack and following up in any matter you want to making them custom combos because your actually creating the combos from the gamed limitations with out relay. NG you can do this because like i said their combo system is like a fighting game Y,B,B,A,A,Y then you have to wait for this combo to finish before you can do another...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me

Sorry, no matter how much you deny it, it's a glitch.
I already found a great video but you refuse to accept it's superiority.
I'm not losing. As a matter of fact, neither of us are.
If I got a a bunch of NG fans they'd agree with me.
Were as if you got some DMC fans they'd agree with you. We can't win, neither of us will give up.

As a matter of fact if it weren't for this glitch they'd be the same. The ultimate reason I'm about to say this is to lengthen the longevity of this thread.
Were both reasonable men, so can we just agree to disagree seeing as this will go now where?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idiot

Either way idc. DMC4 is a dissapointment to me anyway. But your opinions are yours and mines are mine but they both are really good games, I just feel DMC is better at the combo department but i will say NG is better at the challenge/enemy department by far.Also i still say it isn't a glitch because a glitch would make it a error that isn't suppose to be in the game and here it is in DMC1/3/4 making it obvious thats its intended to be apart of the gameplay making it a tech move.
---------------------------------------------

Me

I may think NinjaGaiden combat's better and you think DevilMayCry4's is, but we enjoy them none the less. You know, you kinda made me wanna play DMC4 again.

See compromise is the way to go!


Please, no one quote or reply to any of this. The debate is over and I'm sure Zato-Ow and myself would like to keep it that way. And, back to topic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE END
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you think of the combat system in comparison?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja


Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 354
Location: In your nightmares!!!
Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've rarely played any DMC game, I can't compare their combo system, but given what has been said here's my opinion: people who take rating as a reference to compare game are just jerks, and chained combos is nonsense against ennemies who can't fight. Beside taking it out, there is no interest in executing incredible combos if there is no challenge. In NG2 each lower fiend can be hard to kill.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what I was trying to say.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja


Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 508
Location: poland


PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my case, I m a fan of both games, but i take NG more because of the challenge and all combos can be linked in NG as well, its because it lacks the real time weapon switch thats the only reason why they can call DMC 4 dynamic. but fact is NG is there to destroy an enemy, not play with them and ryu does it greasily.

If you want combo vids theres one guy who is really crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoXnJL68Elk

check his profile for more vids, hes really good, and hes playing on mentor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
InTegSta
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog


Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Posts: 14



PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you simply can't compare the gameplay for these 2 games. I've played all of DMC series and NG series. NG is a strategy combat, you have to dodge, block, plan who to kill 1st and what to do for your next move. all of DMC games in term of combat system are completely different, they're base on stylish combos. DMC combos are really deep, and the moves are deadly. Not everyone can perform crazy combos in a huge crowl of DMD demons if saying the enemies are so stupid and let you perform stylish combos then that's not right, combos are there for a reason. If pro vs pro in a street fighter game, long and crazy combos can be perform as well. in NG2 from Acolyte to warrior mode can be fun to play, some combos can be perform but mentor and MN are totally different ball games because it comes down to strategy and you have to make useful of the UT...i've seen most of NG2 vids on MN mode, mostly spaming UT which is what i dislike the most about the top guy on leaderboard NG players because my style are completely different like their. i hate spamming same move over and over. I'm currently on MN mode right now, i'm loving it but it will be a long way for me until i beat it cause i gotta come up with better plan on each batch of enemies and will be saving alot everytime i beat 1 batch before i go to the next. people have the right to like NG2 or DMC4 (though i think dmc3 is way better than dmc4) its just depends on how they want play to the gameplay and enjoy it! i like both games IMO, they're just good in their own way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja


Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 508
Location: poland


PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well to be honest, I dont like to compare both games, both do their best at what they do and yeah (DMC 3 is better than DMC 4). So both games do what they do differently, NG more strategy based while DMC goes out stylish, difficulty doesnt matter. But like you said both parties have the right to like either games more.


Eitherway this a discussion that shouldnt be up for argument. because there would those who like both equally like me and those who like the other over the other, the cycle continues.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
InTegSta
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog


Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Posts: 14



PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly...there shouldnt be an arguement for this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its called an opinion.


Everyone's gottem.


Just like an ahole.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ninpojanne
Common Ninja
Common Ninja


Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 77
Location: Finland
Gamertag: Ninpojanne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The ratings are 8 - 8.75...Nothing out of ordinary...Here goes your famous Ninja Gaiden..."

That made me wonder... DMC4 got 7.9 - 8.4 scores. Not that I care about scores (and most over 8.0 games prove to be great) but they are saying that their own favourite game is "nothing out of ordinary" too?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group