ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Mission 10 bug glitch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArcticInferno
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Mission 10 bug glitch Reply with quote

Mission 10 Defeat all Fiends in the castle seems to have a bug and I can't finish it.
You run up the ramp killing the flame archers, and then you get to the first column of indentation in the wall where you do the flying bird flips.
When get to the top, you fight more flame archers and climb up the second column of indentation in the wall by doing the flying bird flips.
When you get to the top, there's an open area where you fight teleport mages and ninjas that throw the incendiary shurikens. After the fight, you climb up the third column of indentation in the wall.
When you get to the top, there's a chest with Grains of Spiritual Life. There's nobody to fight here. You climb the fourth indentation column.
When you get to the top, there're three more flame archers. After killing them, you climb up the fifth indentation column.
At the top, you encounter three more flame archers, and then you climb the sixth indentation column.
Finally, you get to the second open area. You fight flame throwing winged dragons and crimson centipede scorpions. After the fight, I don't know what to do. Both the front and the back of this open area are blocked. The game doesn't freeze, so I can move around, but I can't leave this area.
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blocked like an invisable wall?
ArcticInferno
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the front and the back of the second open area are blocked by "invisible" walls.
The walls aren't exactly "invisible" because you can kind of see through them. They're more like a force field. Those walls usually go up during the fight, but they're supposed to come down after the fight.
Has anyone actually finished Mission 10?
What do you fight later? How does the Mission 10 end?
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, your talkin' about mission mode.

Silly me.

I can't help you, don't got it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: