ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

GAME FREZZE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WICKEDxDRAGON
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: GAME FREZZE Reply with quote

Hey guys whats up.. i have a problem and wanted to know if anyone here had to deal with the same thing. on the Temple of scarifice-chapter 10 the game frezzes..where you are on the long rock bridge.. and the movie clip starts..its shows the temple thena face with an open mouth then pans down to a pole with skulls and horns with a torch burning by it..thats where it frezzes.. its not the game traded it three times..anyone have a clue(its right after a save point) could that be the problem?? please help
wpninja
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: DICLONIUS83

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the new update that was made for Mission mode. Go into you're cache files and delete the update from there. When it asks you to re download the update refuse it.
Mesharey
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: Mesharey Live

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To clear you're cache files go to the system blade and then memory. Press Y on either the HDD or a MU and then press X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X. Once you do this a blade will pop up saying: This will perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices. Do you want to continue? Select yes.
This will delete the updates for all of your games.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: bogetsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone help me please Laughing ?? I just downloaded the Mission Mode yesterday but there's a problem. I though the freeze problem happened only when you get the achievements and sing in on Xbox Live but in my case, that's different. I CAN'T EVEN PLAY THE MISSIONS!! 'cause after selecting "missions" in the main menu, the ayane flower with kunai "now loading" appears but 1 seg later, the game freezes!! I'm to angry, 800 MSP have been throw away to the garbage just for this!! Mad
mtkilla
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesharey wrote:
To clear you're cache files go to the system blade and then memory. Press Y on either the HDD or a MU and then press X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X. Once you do this a blade will pop up saying: This will perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices. Do you want to continue? Select yes.
This will delete the updates for all of your games.

This does not work on my 360 i wonder is it because of my 360 being new a friend of mine came over and tried to do it and NO! sucess???? i should of never download that update tuesday! because it's freezing my cutscene at chapter 12 after that double armadillo fight!.... i must be screwed either way!

Last edited by mtkilla on Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too!
MCD
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clear cache code should work on all 360s.

make sure you are doing it right.

here is a video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=giBQp8UzxLc
mtkilla
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did that exactly! and it's just does'nt work my friend did it on my system and said it himself that it could be because it's a new model. he EVEN!!! bought his 360 over and tried it! and wow! it worked on his! i don't know what to do!!! i might have to buy a memory pack to back up all my data! on it! and just reformat my hardrive cause this update of death is killing me!!!! ..thanks for the help anyway!
Mesharey
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: Mesharey Live

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bogetsu wrote:
Can anyone help me please Laughing ?? I just downloaded the Mission Mode yesterday but there's a problem. I though the freeze problem happened only when you get the achievements and sing in on Xbox Live but in my case, that's different. I CAN'T EVEN PLAY THE MISSIONS!! 'cause after selecting "missions" in the main menu, the ayane flower with kunai "now loading" appears but 1 seg later, the game freezes!! I'm to angry, 800 MSP have been throw away to the garbage just for this!! Mad
Try to delete the MM and download it again, or try to clear your cache, recover your gamertag.

mtkilla
That's strange :/
You can try it again .. and/or wait for a new update to fix the freeze problem (it should be soon).
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: bogetsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesharey wrote:
Bogetsu wrote:
Try to delete the MM and download it again, or try to clear your cache, recover your gamertag.

mtkilla
You can try it again .. and/or wait for a new update to fix the freeze problem (it should be soon).

I tried to delete the updates but the problem was that the main menu doesn't display the missions :S. But yes maybe you're right, i'll delete and download again the DLC, hope this works. Thanks man!
mtkilla
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesharey wrote:
Bogetsu wrote:

mtkilla

well it's no longer a problem because i decided to try something my friend just used his controller and it worked? the controller that came with my 360! had a problem but when i used the LB & RB buttons on the blade they move! but yet the code did'nt work so i just bought a new controller!...anyway thanks for the information bogetsu.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: