ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Can nobody top my Mission 4 score?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not worried about the size of my e-peen here, man. I had somewhere between 3k and 4k if that helps. Don't know or much care. I only post to try to make things interesting for myself. I got Soul Calibur 4 early so I've been playing that. Google my gamertag. Trust me when I say I don't need Ninja Gaiden to make a name for myself. I know I'm damn good at the game, but mostly I just like to encourage competition in the communities I take part in.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:
I'm not worried about the size of my e-peen here, man. I had somewhere between 3k and 4k if that helps. Don't know or much care. I only post to try to make things interesting for myself. I got Soul Calibur 4 early so I've been playing that. Google my gamertag. Trust me when I say I don't need Ninja Gaiden to make a name for myself. I know I'm damn good at the game, but mostly I just like to encourage competition in the communities I take part in.

Someone is getting a little testy and defensive I see. Shocked Still sore you didn't know what you were talking about it the other topic? Razz Since you brought it up, you must be worried about the size because you made a topic about your rank and wanted people to see if they could beat you. Like I said earlier, it's easy to be number 1 when less than 200 people out of a possible 260,000 had a chance to play it. You called me out on something I haven't downloaded and I called you out on something you have played so what's the difference. What's sadly funny is that you can't give a straight answer. 3K to 4K is very vague but it means you skipped a bunch of fights which is all I wanted to know. If you were as damn good as you say, you wouldn't have skipped fights. Wink You said you liked to encourage competition, which is all I did by asking you a question so again, what's the difference. Nobody needs a game to make a name for themselves and I always thought is was lame when people throw it out. After all, it's just a game.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going places.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanman wrote:
This is going places.

Maybe you should lock the topic before it does. Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: