ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

i mastered all weapons except one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  

DO I SUCK BECAUSE I CANT MASTER THE DEFAULT WEAPON
No we all have our moments with combos...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Naw you just need some time youll get it...
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Yea Kinda
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Its the friggen DS dude you need help seriously
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Zello
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: xFCSx Kanye

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: i mastered all weapons except one Reply with quote

I need some tip with the DS i mastered all the weapons except this one i kno all the combos and most of the names lol but man i just find myself useing the flying swallow every time i equip the DS im usualy like 70% offense and 30% defense because i never get hit except with IS ninja, Rocketlaucher Ninja, Ratsetsu, and bosses but im still be quite beasty with them but man i just dont get it do the DS realy on Defense or Offense? ( i feel so newbish because of this ) Cry Baby Embarassed Sad
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to say. By far( for me) it's the easiest weapon to weild.
Nikar
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Zello:
Quote:
I need some tip with the DS i mastered all the weapons except this one i kno all the combos and most of the names lol

at least you're better than me! i have serious problems with the k-gama and tonfas.
those two are very hard-to-use weapons for me.

Quote:
but man i just find myself useing the flying swallow every time i equip the DS. do the DS realy on Defense or Offense? ( i feel so newbish because of this

IMO, DS is a very well-balance weapon and is able to take care of a lot of situations very well.
try not to spam flying swallows unless you have to.
u will learn nothing if you just spam the DS's YYY combo and the triple flying swallow.

xNinjared told me the DS rulez big-time last week, and i can't accept it, but i went back to using the DS recently and it's kinda easier to wield than the DCTF (powerful but slow).

let's see, on warrior and acolyte:

1) chapter 1 and 2, the DS can handle the ninjas well even if you don't spam flying swallows.
all it's hits come out quite fast.

2) for the chapter 3 subway boss, you can at least kill some of the mini-mes safely with the 360+Y UT.
may not be as good as the Lunar but it's better than what other weapons can do.

3) DS is pretty much the best weapon for Alexei.

4) Gleaming Blade + a partial Blade of Susanoo can take care of 8 gajas for you. This works on IS ninjas sometimes as well.

5) 1 DS's UT take so much of Rasetsu's life in chapter 10 that he goes into OT status after eating it.

6) XXY combo has a very very high chance of decap even on Master Ninja mode.

7) TDS's 360+Y UT will impress anyone who sees it in your living room (cousins, neighbours, chicks etc).
your charisma level goes up.

Cool for the acid worms in chapter 9, triple flying swallows is pretty much the best attack in the game to end those ****ers' lives.

DS's weakness are:

1) the worst water combos and attacks in the game

2) very unsuitable for large crowds of big monsters (van gelfs, winged van gelfs, red dragons etc)
Zello
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: xFCSx Kanye

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea im pretty good now but the van gelfs is kind of challenging and i havent tried the red dragons i pwns all the ninjas and bosses so i can say im 79% almost mastered
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: