ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

make your ninja name
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is Chirikizuari. Awesome. Sounds a bit like Izuna.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
XNinjaRed = Natokitozukashikute

Well that's a mouth full...

Minh (My real name) = Rinkitori

I like it.

Huy Minh (My full real name) = Ridofu Rinkitori

"Ridofu"?

Kevin (My western name) = Mekurukito

Hmmm, I like this one.

XNinjaBlue (My brother) = Natokitozukazutadoku


Natokitozukazuta -> doku <- My brother's got some explaining to do...

Hung (My brother's real name) = Ridotoji

Nice.

Manh Hung (My brother's full real name) = Rinkatori Ridotoji

Lol, first name is almost my name.

Tom (My brother's western name) = Chimorin

Whoa, whoa, what?!

Tuh (Test) = Chidori

OMG LOL! XD


How do you get a western name? o_O
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait... XNinjared is asian?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fatman67
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja


Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Posts: 238
Location: Altenheim, France
Gamertag: no XBL
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tekarukite Neutral
_________________
sabotage wrote:
Papickett stole my wood. I lost it this morning. Bastiche give it back.
Papickett wrote:
It's my wood!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 1545
Location: the XNinjas dojo
Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjilla wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:
XNinjaRed = Natokitozukashikute

Well that's a mouth full...

Minh (My real name) = Rinkitori

I like it.

Huy Minh (My full real name) = Ridofu Rinkitori

"Ridofu"?

Kevin (My western name) = Mekurukito

Hmmm, I like this one.

XNinjaBlue (My brother) = Natokitozukazutadoku


Natokitozukazuta -> doku <- My brother's got some explaining to do...

Hung (My brother's real name) = Ridotoji

Nice.

Manh Hung (My brother's full real name) = Rinkatori Ridotoji

Lol, first name is almost my name.

Tom (My brother's western name) = Chimorin

Whoa, whoa, what?!

Tuh (Test) = Chidori

OMG LOL! XD


How do you get a western name? o_O


There's a whole process about that, and I'm not in the mood to explain it...

ChaosEmbodied888 wrote:
Wait... XNinjared is asian?!

Yes, I am.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I get an eastern name? <_<
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full Name: Mikashitamoari Shimoarikatakuari.

There's a mouthful.

Screen Name: Arikazumochikajiku.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 1545
Location: the XNinjas dojo
Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjilla wrote:
Can I get an eastern name? <_<

That, I have no idea to be honest...
Maybe if your name is one I simply know that's linked to another asian name...
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ninjajoe
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog


Joined: 25 Jun 2008
Posts: 5



PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zumoarikunori = Joseph
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M.C.E.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja


Joined: 06 Oct 2005
Posts: 720
Location: Pssssh, that's easy.....wait......where am I....
Gamertag: MarkE1862

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C.E. = Rinmiku

Mark = Rinkashime

.....Odd....
_________________

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/SamStrife/DATAERRORsmall.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vspectra
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja


Joined: 05 May 2008
Posts: 189



PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruarinokumichishika
vspectra
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja


Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 354
Location: In your nightmares!!!
Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoko = rikatomomemo
Maia = rinkakika
Both are quite ugly -_-

My ancient nickname Xoruna = Namoshitodoka (that sounds better)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
Ninjilla wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:
XNinjaRed = Natokitozukashikute

Well that's a mouth full...

Minh (My real name) = Rinkitori

I like it.

Huy Minh (My full real name) = Ridofu Rinkitori

"Ridofu"?

Kevin (My western name) = Mekurukito

Hmmm, I like this one.

XNinjaBlue (My brother) = Natokitozukazutadoku


Natokitozukazuta -> doku <- My brother's got some explaining to do...

Hung (My brother's real name) = Ridotoji

Nice.

Manh Hung (My brother's full real name) = Rinkatori Ridotoji

Lol, first name is almost my name.

Tom (My brother's western name) = Chimorin

Whoa, whoa, what?!

Tuh (Test) = Chidori

OMG LOL! XD


How do you get a western name? o_O


There's a whole process about that, and I'm not in the mood to explain it...

ChaosEmbodied888 wrote:
Wait... XNinjared is asian?!

Yes, I am.


Holy crap! REALLY?



I really had no idea......wow.

Ah, cool, I'm zumoku.


Yeah!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 1545
Location: the XNinjas dojo
Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanman wrote:

Holy crap! REALLY?



I really had no idea......wow.

Ah, cool, I'm zumoku.


Yeah!


Maybe it's because I said I was Dutch all the time?
Well, technically I am dutch because I'm born in the Netherlands and I live in the Netherlands, but my parent are Vietnamese.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
sanman wrote:

Holy crap! REALLY?



I really had no idea......wow.

Ah, cool, I'm zumoku.


Yeah!


Maybe it's because I said I was Dutch all the time?
Well, technically I am dutch because I'm born in the Netherlands and I live in the Netherlands, but my parent are Vietnamese.


Thank God.



That means Rambo didn't get you!



Wait....a....sec....


That was Burma wasn't it?


MY BAD MAN!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group