ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Need Help with XBOX LIVE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theme34xcp
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Need Help with XBOX LIVE Reply with quote

Hey, I am almost done with Ninja Gaiden 2. Right after, I am looking forward to do something that would take up much of my time, since its summer and all...

My friend introduced me to XboxLive and told me there was a monthly fee of probably only $5 a month, and if I do the package, it would be $50-$60 a year. Can anyone here with Xbox Live experience tell me what I need and stuff like that?

And from what I've learned, you will need an Xbox Live Wireless Adapter that costs $100 to get.

Wtf???????????????????????
~~~~~~~~

I am really desperate to find some help on this issue, seeing as I've have NO EXPERIENCE what so ever with Live.
Can anyone help me?? I also got this Silver Subscription card from since I bought my 360. Its a FREE MONTH of XBOXLIVE. How do I "Join" Xbox Live? I need to make an account also...

Help? I need step by step instructions. I have the credit card and stuff.
( I've seen on YouTube, that you can join Live without this "Wireless Adapter for $100" and from what I've read, it works!
Problem is, I tried to do this, and when I check the connection, the IP Fails. Any solutions?? I'm hooking the Ethernet Cable from the 360 to the Laptop I own. We run on wireless. Please, I'm a noob but i need help! Thanks in advance!
Ninja poop
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: C01d M455cre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the $59.99 deal is XBL for 13 months, buy one of those tickets at walmart or something. and you buy an Ethernet cord to plug into your modem and then your 360, i got my 50ft Ethernet cord from walmart too for only $29.99

after that, create your account and stuff and put the 25 letter code in your 360.
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again... your my man! Laughing Laughing Laughing

* No Homo... Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: