ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Character profiles
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maledict
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't played DMC2, I don't have a ps2, but, wen they create the chips, for ps3, I'm gonna buy it and the rest of the series(if I find them) and sonic isn't the best game of the world, but is not that bad, I'm kinda enjoyned it, there are worst games than that

PD: you put the info of ryu, mominji and the kids, but you don't put info of obaba, nicchae nor ishtaros, and what that connection betwen ishtaros and the viggor emperor?
XZVSDFDSF
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know that. He had 4 names now.
Ken, Jo, Joe and now JOEY?!
lordkerward
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maledict wrote:
I didn't played DMC2, I don't have a ps2, but, wen they create the chips, for ps3, I'm gonna buy it and the rest of the series(if I find them) and sonic isn't the best game of the world, but is not that bad, I'm kinda enjoyned it, there are worst games than that.

DMC2 is an awesome game, better play it sooner and have the great exprience, looking forward for next ps3..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: