ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Itagaki, what the fark?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maledict
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

itagaki, admit that NGS, is good, just because you don't like the console, don't justify that you make 100% sh1t talk on it, at least can you make a NG:II for the WII, please?(I'm joking, is hard to see a great third party game on a nintendo console these days XD)
The Great Ragnarok
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
Seriously that is an insult to his team that he works with.

He doesn't understand the meaning of PORT.

It is not suppose to be differentt, like how NG is to NG2.

I like Itagaki and all, but sometimes he needs to stop trash talking like that.

This alone should be a reason that Hayashi (thats his name right) should make a new "Ninja Gaiden" game completely different from NG2 and Sigma for PS3 owners.

Something with Hayate and his journey, would be great.

They could use all the resources they have for NG2 and just remodel and re animate and such for Hayate and his own game, that would be great.

I think Hayashi made a great job on NG Sigma, and I have no doubt that he could pull off a Hayate spin off franchise, but that would be just for PS3 brand, if Sony really helps them out.

er dude, he was the head of team ninja when they made the game. I'm sure he knew what exactly team ninja expected from sigma. so Itagaki may have a more informed opinion than ours.
vspectra
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It somewhat makes sense that he bashed Sigma, considering Hayashi stayed with Tecmo when Itagaki was having problems with the company.
Maledict
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's weird that itagaki talk like that about NGS, but he put many of it soundtracks on ninja gaiden DS Confused , for example, nicchae battle use the same OST of the final battle agains fiend murai, fiend obaba battle uses the OST of the bigoor emperor 2
vspectra
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^Weren't those songs in NG1 on Xbox, which he did work on?
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panzer007 wrote:
Bogetsu wrote:

Well Itagaki is right for one part ('cause I hate Sony too xD), but, otherwhise although I'm 100% Xboxer I must confense that NGS is one of the greatest games that I've ever seen (specially for Rachel) and is the only PS3/Sony game that I really wish. So Itagaki was a little bit agressive with Sony.
Unlike you, I dislike Sigma.The reason I dislike Sigma was because the game is pretty buggy.(a lot of loading in Sigma while you fighting enemies and sometimes screen tearing, that's a good reason,right Question ). Sometimes I bash the P$3 in Gamefaqs to shut the trolls up.

hehe, different people, different opinion, different like.
i actually like NGS more than NGB.
why?
HD and better graphic and faster gameplay and removable annoying puzzle from NGb.
also u can run on water just by holding the left analog stick. and fight on water as well.
the mid loading kind of bother me, but only 1 sec or so anyway.
i hate NGB annoying puzzle so anyway i hate NGB for that.
about NGS remove 2 of his NGB costume i am okay, the blue original costume from the NES NG game is still in which was my FAVORITE costume so that's all i wear afterward.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Verdugo04

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy old topic bump Batman!

Loading times and tearing aren't bugs and Itagaki executive produced the game. In other words, what he said was typical bullshit to promote NGII at the time.

If you watch the behind the scenes DVD of NGS, he had nothing but praises for Hayashi and how he was picked because he stayed with TN when times were tough during NG1's development.

Also, the man may have been chummy with MS, but it's not like he "hates" Sony. After all, PS3 R&D started during his tenure as an exec and he would've had a say to proceed or ignore the console. In fact, back in 2006, he said that the PS3 may be more powerful, but he prefers working with the 360 because of the superior development environment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: