ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

NG2 DEMO!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xion wrote:
slickcat wrote:
i d play like this if i had the demo. for sure
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L6sghNtpxgw

how lame, all he does is run away then use the UT?...pffff Laughing

i was coming up with some sick combos, especially with the claws, those things are sick and teleport all over the place Twisted Evil
just so you know, I dont play for karma. And I use UT to gain money for upgrades. You can call it spamming but i who is to say I wont pull of combos as well. In this demo you dont need essence for crap, its left to you to play as you will.
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
I want my backflip from NG Sigma back Cry Baby
HAHHAHA, dude we think alike. the backflip was indeed GODLIKE. I love it so much. it feels awesome when he pulls away from the enemy
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tenken wrote:
sabotage wrote:
Keylay wrote:
Tenken wrote:
UT spamming is more or less obsolete in this title, it's more beneficial to use OTs. UTs take longer, so the time bonus is harder to get.

There are no more time bonuses.

UT spamming is back and more abusable than ever. Bow UT and Scythe's UT are broken. The Karma system favors these two weapons more than any other it seems.

Abuseable, but not worthwhile. OTs give 3000, UT give 5000. UTs often catch multiple opponents, while an OT mainly targets one, occasionally hitting others in the process. Kill more with UTs, less points than if they were all killed by separate OTs.

Sorry, but you're wrong. Bow UT is very abusable and it gives not only the 5k for the UT but also IK points as well. Plus it very easy to stack your Spree's with it. Trust me, UT's are dominant in this Karma System. I've done several Karma Runs doing tons of different strats and the UT only strat gives far more points than an OT only strat. I even tried an ET to OT strat and it didn't even come close to my UT only runs. The Karma system is broken in this game.

Now with that out of the way, just been messing with the Talons for a good hour or two. GREAT weapon. It has a lot of moves that look like they came straight out of DOA4. The Talons even have a lot of combos that allow you to play with OL follow ups. This weapon has everything. Aerial combos that are similar to DS and Flails while also having it's own unique aerial play combos, a Kitetsu like phantom strike attacks with a nice amount of strings to mix it up with, unique throws to use during combos. This weapon is just a free form players dream. Combo possibilties are great with this weapon.

Going to mess around with the Lunar next.
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: irfan82

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay to throw the ES run up a wall and press Y just like when u do a wall flying swallow with the claws i did it by accident and my i realized he threw it... its AWSOME!!!!!!!
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i m sad that GT did give this game 8.4 that means to them devil may cry topped this game.... well i ll wait for gamespot next
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DMC4 doesn't come close to the combat I've witnessed in just the NG2 demo alone IMO.

You guys should really stop taking these reviews so seriously. A review is just one person's opinion, an opinion is not a fact. If you enjoyed the previous NG's then you WILL enjoy NG2. The game is so damn good.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slickcat wrote:
Xion wrote:
slickcat wrote:
i d play like this if i had the demo. for sure
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L6sghNtpxgw

how lame, all he does is run away then use the UT?...pffff Laughing

i was coming up with some sick combos, especially with the claws, those things are sick and teleport all over the place Twisted Evil
just so you know, I dont play for karma. And I use UT to gain money for upgrades. You can call it spamming but i who is to say I wont pull of combos as well. In this demo you dont need essence for crap, its left to you to play as you will.

Samehere, I don't even know what Karma is good for in this game, nothing.
I rather abuse the UT when I can or want to gett more yellow essence for upgrades and items, especially in Very and Master Ninja.

But like you said, this is a demo and everything is alreayd maxed out, and considering this is a very easy demo to begin with, you dont need to buy anything.

I am kind of sad thatt he game has 4 difficaulties.

Easy, Normal, Hard and Master Ninja...where is Very Hard.
Very Hard and Master Ninja is a bit different. Ah well, I hope Hard is Very HArd in this game Razz
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
DMC4 doesn't come close to the combat I've witnessed in just the NG2 demo alone IMO.

You guys should really stop taking these reviews so seriously. A review is just one person's opinion, an opinion is not a fact. If you enjoyed the previous NG's then you WILL enjoy NG2. The game is so damn good.

The reason why we care is because the majority will look at the reviews and score and when they want to pick up this game, they will go off that.

Sure it is a sequal, but sequals can also be very bad. Socres like 7,and 6 are just stupid for this game.

Basically, these reviews are reputation for the games, and the majority of the gamers look at scores of what it gets.
But us fanboys who ove it is because well, we love it thats it.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slickcat wrote:
Sath wrote:
I want my backflip from NG Sigma back Cry Baby
HAHHAHA, dude we think alike. the backflip was indeed GODLIKE. I love it so much. it feels awesome when he pulls away from the enemy

High-five Exclamation
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M$ is just retarded - they've blocked the demo for everybody, including people with Japanese IPs. ROTFL
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takehaniyasubiko wrote:
M$ is just retarded - they've blocked the demo for everybody, including people with Japanese IPs. ROTFL

And people from Japan?
I knew MS was idiots but not a**holes Confused

All I gotta say is, Microsoft DO NOT deserve Ninja Gaiden 2 as an exclusive.

Bad advertising, bad way to let people get hyped up, lied to as an early demo (it is considered LATE), and the way they blocked ALL IPs that not even the people in Japan can download it.

If it was Sony they would hype the crap out of it, not only that, but Sony does not lock any IPs or make demos exclusive or anything, it is free for all.

Seriously, I feel bad for EVERYONE that was dying to get this demo, my heart goes out to you.

I will try to make as many OT attacks in the demo just for you Wink Smile
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Sath, u understand me well. Well unlike most of you all I dont have LIVE, My dorm internet restricts the ports and whatnot. So who knows since i beat all difficulties on black and as well have highscores on masterninja on each mission , who is to say that i dont stand at top 100. That aside. to be honest I Love the UTs, especially , KITESTU,TDS,FLAIL
If I was playing the demo, I would pull off awesome combos, and then find the time to UT immediately to keep adding to the amount of hits i made. From what i can see, some attacks dont stop you from UTs which in my opinion sucks, but seeing the amount of enemies on screen at a time. well its called for.
To be honest, when i play ninja gaiden, I play it with the awesome music, I get the feeling like i m godlike, and so the i follow the rhythm of the song, pull charge ups, dodge bosses, whats not to like. Ppl can call it UT spamming but in MASTERNINJA MODE, you UTs barely work for crap. Try playing the 100 demon challenge in stage 6( after fighting the clone) you fight black cats and the scythe priests. Even i can barely hit with a maximum of 5 to 6 UTs, then UTs are a waste of your essence ... Anyways the UTs are amazing and you should make use of it anytime you can.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of playing music through NG...all I can say is, I STILL play tracks like Burning Away, Vanished Memories, Emperor...etc. on NG2, and it feels MUCH better than playing the ones from NG2, because that is how it all got me pumped for NG.
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
Did anyone figure out how to throw the Eclipse Scythe?
It may be a Ultimate technique attack.

Remember how the Dragon sword got Storm of the heavenly dragon once it became the True Dragon sword.

Or like the move when you spin the stick 360 degrees and hold down the chrage button.
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah, in the jap website there was a vid showing ryu throwing the scythe while wall jumping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 8 of 20

Jump to: