ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Images and Videos of Ninja Gaiden II (Gamersyde)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Images and Videos of Ninja Gaiden II (Gamersyde) Reply with quote

http://gamersyde.com/news_6445_en.html

Quote:
Microsoft has through the XCN announced that a costume will be available for 39 000 gamers. Press release:
Inspired by the Hayabusa family’s namesake, the falcon, this demonic costume mirrors the intensity of Ryu’s vengeance and fury as he fights to regain the honor of his clan. It’s almost as if he’s been transformed into a Fiend by the evil powers of the underworld with this costume – but retains all the honor of the Hayabusa Ninja Clan."

Starting July 2008, Xbox Live members worldwide will be able to download 3 unique Hayabusa costume packs for 200 MS points each to use in Ninja Gaiden II. Each costume pack is a completely new and never before seen look for our Ninja hero, Ryu Hayabusa.

The first of the 3 costume pack designs is being revealed today. This will be exclusively available in selected countries to 39,000 gamers on launch day as part of pre-sale or launch promotions with specific retail partners. Look for more details on other two designs and specific country promotions to be revealed in the coming weeks. Go to xbox.com/ng2 or your favorite retailer to pre-order Ninja Gaiden II today!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
alldin
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: TM Nozox

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Images and Videos of Ninja Gaiden II (Gamersyde) Reply with quote

damn its to bad that you have to pay with microsoft points =(
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, did you see the dlc costume

Please, pleas let me be one of the lucky guys that will get this awesome piece of costume Not Worthy
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quick, quick, quick tell me how I get Microsoft point???? Shocked
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ll call this costume WRAITH for its evilness. its uber awesome. I hope it comes with a black afterimage too
MCD
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanderfalke wrote:
quick, quick, quick tell me how I get Microsoft point???? Shocked

i know of three ways:

1- from your xbox 360 (credit card) but i don't recommend this method because you can't delete credit card info later for some crap reason.

2- check local or online gaming stores, like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Live-1600-Points/dp/B000B9RI14/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1210268226&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Live-4000-Points/dp/B000NDRT62/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1210268226&sr=8-2

3- or this: http://www.microsoftpointsxbox.com/ they are very reliable

one important note:

According to xbox.com, the 1600 and 4000 points purchased from the U.S. can only be applied to accounts registered to the U.S.

The points is compatible with USA Xbox 360s only and USA Xbox Live Accounts on non USA based Xbox 360s. Example: If you are based in England, but have a USA Xbox Live account on your 360, the code will work for you.
Juzzz
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: Juzzz

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's freaking awesome!!
i would be the Uber Greater Fiend Ryu ^^,
how many M$ points woult it cost? i hope not mote then 100

MCD
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nm, i think i read it wrong...
alldin
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but seriously, I dont realy like that u have to pay for having those customes...

I thought the DLC was free stuff instead, not payment....

I would like it better if they add costumes in the game as well, and not only to pay for it =/
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alldin wrote:
but seriously, I dont realy like that u have to pay for having those customes...

I would like it better if they add costumes in the game as well, and not only to pay for it =/

Yeah, that really sucks actually. First thing I thought when I saw this pic was, damn I have to get this. But after thinking about it a second time I was like... wait, that´s just a costume... and have to pay for it??? Even if it´s just 2 dollars. Come on! Only in a few countries and to 39 000 gamers??? Every NG fan should be treated equally!!!

Thanks for the explanation MCD
alldin
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanderfalke wrote:
alldin wrote:

Yeah, that really sucks actually. First thing I thought when I saw this pic was, damn I have to get this. But after thinking about it a second time I was like... wait, that´s just a costume... and have to pay for it??? Even if it´s just 2 dollars. Come on! Only in a few countries and to 39 000 gamers??? Every NG fan should be treated equally!!!

Thanks for the explanation MCD

you get my point now... 39 000 is not much actually, and only few countries.... its not fair actually.

But I hope Team Ninja have some download contents with costumes that u DONT have to pay for it...

but otherwise i will enjoy the game afterall, its bloody and good.. .and u will also be able to record ure gameplay.. Wink

damn im gonna upload LOTS of videos Very Happy
MCD
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if they are going to charge for it, so be it but at least after 3 months or so make them free for everyone like the halo 3 maps.
Mesharey
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: Mesharey Live

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think M$ is behind that, Team NINJA gave 2 DLCs for free last time and that wasn't a custome only. Exclamation
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: Vigaku

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does the 39,000 gamers in select countries mean that once all the 39,000 costumes have been taken we won't be able to recieve it? It says every one can download the 3 costume pack but it also says the first costume pack is for those 39,000 gamers. So I don't get it. If we aren't able to recieve that first costume pack that would be real stupid. I want that fiend costume real bad.
Vigaku
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: Vigaku

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After re-reading the article, it seems that those 39,000 gamers who are lucky enough will recieve the first costume pack the day the game is launched. If we are not those 39,000 then we have to wait until july to download it along with the other two packs. That's what I think they were trying to say in that article and I hope I'm right. I don't mind waiting an extra month for the costumes as long as I recieve it. I have some ms points that I haven't used yet so I don't mind paying for the costumes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: