ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Multiplayer maybe still realizable !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juzzz
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: Juzzz

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Multiplayer maybe still realizable ! Reply with quote

Properly there is not coming any multiplayer for Ninja Gaiden 2.
BUT i got an great idea for a online ranked multiplayer.

I thought about the usual 1 vs 1 DOA like... NO that's not working cause that's not really ninja gaiden like.
I had a few ideas:

1. Stage Clearing
2 players start a little stage (around 10-15 min) the one who clears its the first and get to the finish WINS.

2. Ninja survivor
each player start in a empty erea. Then a small group of ninjas/fiend/what ever comes to you. you got a specific time to clear it for the next group is coming, strongs and stronger. The player thats alive the longest wins

3. Boss fights
Both of the players get a list of bosses, you get(around 10-20-30-etc(customizable) time to get *** much points as you can get. How Stronger the boss, how more points, different techniques, time each boss, etc..

Think is a good idea?
Those i thought about just now maybe i can think about even more but what do you think about these?
Vigaku
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: Vigaku

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those ideas do seem really cool. It would also be cool if you could watch and talk to the person doing the challenge and then when it's your turn, he could do the same like a spectator mode. One neat idea I had for online co-op would be doing an eternal legend mode with an arena similar in size to the eternal legend arena where you and a friend would just go through different phases fighting a plethora of enemies and bosses. How cool would it be for a friend to focus on the enemies while you focus on the boss.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your #2 idea and like Vigaku's Co-op idea.

I also think it would be cool if you have 2 - 4 players race to obtain an item. So either you all start at opposite ends and race the middle (killing enemies along the way) to get the item or you can race side by side (like when you split up in Gears of War sometimes. You can see each other and kill enemies but you can't get to eachother). And you have to kill every enemy along the way to get the item. However, I wonder what should happen if you both reach the item at the same time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Juzzz
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: Juzzz

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that would be cool. On plays and one spectate when the player dies/new chapter the other one can play or something like it.
But i think my #2 the wave thing is goign to be AWESOME. got an upgraded idea for that one:
One is playing(defender) in an area (kinda big) the other one is a spectator(attacker) with a list of enemy's.
the "attacker" got *** points let say 10 (to begin with) a spider ninja kost 4 points. so the "attacker" send 2 of them.
Now 2 spider ninja's are spawning at the "Defender". he needs to kill those.
Both the "Defender" and the "Attacker" is getting points

The "Defender" get points when: Kill/combo/weapon.
For example of he got 100 points a life powder sag is spawning and at 500 he gets an weapon upgrade etc.

The "Attacker" gets point when spawning enemy's, the stronger the more points.
When he gets more points he can "buy" better creatures to send.
Note: If an "Attacker" got enough points for a miniboss he gets an delay for ** minutes.

When the "Defender" is dead the role is goign to switch.
The "Defender" with the most points wins.

maybe some more added with the point system but its a start?
maybe more later

EDIT:
i think i am goign to make a new thread about multilayer idea's
i edit this when ready

EDIT2:
OK here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: