ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden preview
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenken
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: WRT Tenken

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
I'm guessing that's New York. The Piercing Void ninpo doesn't look as cool as it does in Dead or Alive 4. Hopefully you can level it up and it'll look better. Hearing Ryu's voice is making me rethinking playing the game at least once in english.

It looks plain and overpowered at the same time. It literally rips through enemies one by one, line 'em up and knock 'em down!
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu's voice is getting more and more unbearable, I thought I would turn off sound during the video!
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You notice how the "Piercing Void" Ninpo raises rocks etc yeah?

I just watched the Gamespy clip and noticed the first time he does the move, you see water in the background rise too!

Crazy stuff!

Now they just need to make the raindrops float during that and we got something technically off-scale
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultrasinc wrote:
You notice how the "Piercing Void" Ninpo raises rocks etc yeah?

I just watched the Gamespy clip and noticed the first time he does the move, you see water in the background rise too!

Crazy stuff!

Now they just need to make the raindrops float during that and we got something technically off-scale

That would be so cool if the rain drops did that. If they just paused in mid air.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw the water rising too Smile but I actually thought that its just a ramdom enviromental effect. But hell yeah, that would be absolutely awesome to see the enviroment be effected by his piercing void ninpo aside from the stones that appear everytime he does this ninpo Twisted Evil
Tenken
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: WRT Tenken

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This kind of makes me wonder how wonder combat is going to be like. It'd be awesome if we could use ninpo while water running.
Juzzz
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: Juzzz

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tenken wrote:
This kind of makes me wonder how wonder combat is going to be like. It'd be awesome if we could use ninpo while water running.

while...? don't you think its hard enough to run on water Razz but ok it would be cool if the water is rising around him.
you see rocks getting up do you think if some chairs or doors are slashed down they will be going up to?

Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juzzz wrote:
Tenken wrote:

while...? don't you think its hard enough to run on water Razz but ok it would be cool if the water is rising around him.
you see rocks getting up do you think if some chairs or doors are slashed down they will be going up to?

Who knows until we play the final game Sad damn, I cant wait to get my hands on this gem Very Happy Im pretty sure that weve only seen a few things from what we gonna experience.
Juzzz
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: Juzzz

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanderfalke wrote:
Juzzz wrote:
Tenken wrote:

Who knows until we play the final game Sad damn, I cant wait to get my hands on this gem Very Happy Im pretty sure that weve only seen a few things from what we gonna experience.

i really hope that. It would be SO freakin exited if i start the game and a chapter further i see a AWESOME new weapon that you can't even dream about.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: