ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

NG2 beheadings ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alldin
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: TM Nozox

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: NG2 beheadings ?? Reply with quote

Well we do relise that NG2 is a brutal game with extreme violence of gameplay.

First Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox did not have the "beheadings", or lets say that they dissabled
the part were you "cut the head off" the enemies in the PAL "Europe" verison.

But Ninja Gaiden BLACK returned and the managed somehow to return with that abilty in every
country,... head cut and everything

But when it came to SIGMA, they dissabled the beheadings again on the JP and EU verison....

so the question is, will there be any beheadings on the PAL verison of NG2?

I mean, the theme of the main game combat is to cut the limbs, heads and everything and has
pretty extreme brutal gameplay.... and I know u have to be atleast 18+ years to buy the game and play it...

but even though, could Team Ninja realy dissapoint PAL verison by having to dissable all that blood and gore?
Gears Of War on the Xbox 360 had big violence of the game.....

It would be a shame of Team Ninja to dissable that in the PAL verison,...
Beacause im from europe and I have pre-orderd the game, and ive talked to the one I pre-orderd the game from...

Acordign to them, they said that the game will not dissable that, only in the GERMAN country... because
thats the country that realy is against this game violence.

But is it possible anyway even if its not from German?
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know NGII got the Z rating in Japan, which is the reason they got rid of chopping off heads in NG. They can't get rid of the dismembering this time they because it is essential to the gameplay (Obliteration techniques). So I doubt they'll sensor the PAL version.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
I know NGII got the Z rating in Japan, which is the reason they got rid of chopping off heads in NG. They can't get rid of the dismembering this time they because it is essential to the gameplay (Obliteration techniques). So I doubt they'll sensor the PAL version.

NG2 will go the same path as Gears. Gears got released in all of Europe, except in Germany. From what I heard, Germany is missing out on NG2 as well.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: Mesharey Live

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think all of the versions will be the same.

http://darkzero.co.uk/game-news/ninja-gaiden-2-first-of-the-series-to-be-rated-18/
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, just reading that link, i came accross this:

http://darkzero.co.uk/game-news/bbfc-detail-ninja-gaiden-2-story-weapons-and-cutscenes/

I really do not know what to make out of this line:

"The increase is apparently due to the game containing “very graphic violence and bloody gore” with “Ryu’s weapons sending body parts flying through the air and onto the walls and the ground, with blood splattering beside them.” According to the BBFC this goes above what they warrant as a 15 rating, as violence in a game “may be strong but may not dwell on the infliction of pain or injury” to attain that rating."

So does the as violence in a game “may be strong but may not dwell on the infliction of pain or injury” to attain that rating" mean 15 or 18 rating?

The better news:

"Finally, a cutscene from the game is revealed, with the BBFC stating that “The game also contains a ‘cutscene’ in which a female character bathes in blood and talks to Ryu with her breasts and buttocks visible.”
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultrasinc wrote:

The better news:

"Finally, a cutscene from the game is revealed, with the BBFC stating that “The game also contains a ‘cutscene’ in which a female character bathes in blood and talks to Ryu with her breasts and buttocks visible.”

Nice.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, just got one of those advertising emails from Xbox Australia for Ninja Gaiden, and that says MA15+.

My logic says that + PALGN articles = NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!

CHEERS!

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?title=Ninja+Gaiden+II+passes+classification&id=10662&highlight=ninja%20gaiden
(says MA15+)

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?title=Ninja+Gaiden+2+completely+uncut+for+Australia&id=10673&highlight=ninja%20gaiden
(says UNCUT)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: