ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

NG2 Storyline...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alldin
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: TM Nozox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: NG2 Storyline... Reply with quote

well from what ive heard is that people have managed to play the "preview build" of the game....

and they have played through 6 chapters....

but from what ive heard is that the story is kinda ridicilous...??
what could the main story be about realy?

I know for some reason on the videos its about "ressurect the archfiend" called Dark-Radai.
and CIA is after the demon statue....

and another interview that its about the "black spider clan"....

okay as we know its about vengence of Hayabusa clan,... and evil is coming.
But for what real reason would that involve the evil demons?

This might be like the Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox, that everything comes with a suprise to the end of the game.

I thought actually the first Ninja Gaiden left many un-answerd question, but thats for the Xbox verison, I gues
SIGMA reveals most of it.

But the NG2 story sounds pretty intressting to me, even though they have only played 6 chapters of the
preview build of the game, so there is much left to see.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been hearing good things about the story. I was secretly hoping for a really good story. They haven't shown a real trailer for the game and Itagaki was tight lipped about the story which lead me to believe it would be something good. I still secretly hope it'll work out. Maybe the preview build didn't have everything for the story.

From what I know about the story, Ryu saves Sonia -> learns they are after the dragon statues -> saves his village from Black Spider ninjas (although Hil from IGN said the CIA is the doing the attack. HUH?) -> Ryu goes to New York to fight some fiends -> goes to Aqua capital to fight more fiends.

I want more history about why the Hayabusa Ninja clan and Black Spider Ninjas are enemies. They could do so much with that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
alldin
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: TM Nozox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well yeah I agree that u dont hear anything good about the storyline ...
but as you said that we want to know more about the black spider clan and this war going on....

its not much thats revealed of the story, i mean u realy do wanna have a deep story....

what makes the game so good is the combat and the action, and I also LOVE the CGI animated Cut-scenes
of the Ninja Gaiden and Dead Or Alive series.... and I realy hope they have many of those CGI, specialy when
it comes to action parts...

The DoA4 in Hayabusas ending, everything was just amazing.. hopefully they will make something in
that kind of action as well in NG2.

The only thing I realy bothers me is the blood of NG2,... I love EVERYTHING about the violence, but
when it comes to blood splashing to walls and stuff, thats one thing i hope they solve.

You do relise that some blood are not realy stuck to the wall, some are in mid air and etc etc.
I hope they do work on that part before the release now that they said they will polish the small errors and
stuff or what ever they have going on.

I know Team Ninja wont let us down with NG2, and I bet this game will have the score atleast by 9.0....
Vigaku
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: Vigaku

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel that the story will be pretty good. I don't expect it to be one of its high points. Many people didn't like the previous ninja gaiden's storyline and i think those same people will feel the same way about this one. I liked the first ninja gaiden's storyline and ninja gaiden ds's storyline was even better in my opinion. Hopefully part 2 will show some cool action scenes during cut-scenes especially during Ryu's confrontation with Genshin, the other super-ninja. I'm sure reviewers are gonna say that ninja gaiden 2's storyline is pretty bad but i won't agree with them. If you like the previous storyline than I'm sure you'll like this one too. If you didn't like the previous storyline than you might not like this one as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: