ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden preview
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheNightbringer
Common Ninja
Common Ninja


Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 67
Location: The Netherlands


PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Ninja Gaiden preview Reply with quote

A preview of ninja gaiden 2 vid: http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/videos/21546/Preview_Ninja_Gaiden_II.html.

Doesnt give alot of new things but still Smile.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja


Joined: 07 Aug 2005
Posts: 1322
Location: Pasadena, CA
Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page Not Found.

EDIT: I just saw X-Play. They could have at least shown the latest footage instead of the footage from TGS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TheNightbringer
Common Ninja
Common Ninja


Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 67
Location: The Netherlands


PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was also a preview on dutch TV only the footage will be next week online. (you saw gameplay against those new wherewolfs of whatever those where)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja


Joined: 07 Aug 2005
Posts: 1322
Location: Pasadena, CA
Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheNightbringer wrote:
There was also a preview on dutch TV only the footage will be next week online. (you saw gameplay against those new wherewolfs of whatever those where)


WHAT?! And no one recorded it!? Cry Baby

What is the name of the TV show btw?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 376
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone post a valid link??? I cant find it on the g4 page. Their search function sucks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheNightbringer
Common Ninja
Common Ninja


Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 67
Location: The Netherlands


PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
TheNightbringer wrote:
There was also a preview on dutch TV only the footage will be next week online. (you saw gameplay against those new wherewolfs of whatever those where)


WHAT?! And no one recorded it!? Cry Baby

What is the name of the TV show btw?


It is gamekings, www.gamekings.tv is their site. (only well yeah it's dutch)

The gameplay wasnt that special it looked like a pretty old version of ninja gaiden 2 they played. Tough it looked pretty nice.

Ill directly report if it's online on that site Wink.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mesharey
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 161
Location: Kuwait
Gamertag: Mesharey Live

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanderfalke wrote:
Could someone post a valid link??? I cant find it on the g4 page. Their search function sucks.

Try this one.

Thanks! Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 376
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude this preview was a retrospect Evil

thanks for the link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja


Joined: 07 Aug 2005
Posts: 1322
Location: Pasadena, CA
Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheNightbringer wrote:
Keylay wrote:
TheNightbringer wrote:
There was also a preview on dutch TV only the footage will be next week online. (you saw gameplay against those new wherewolfs of whatever those where)


WHAT?! And no one recorded it!? Cry Baby

What is the name of the TV show btw?


It is gamekings, www.gamekings.tv is their site. (only well yeah it's dutch)

The gameplay wasnt that special it looked like a pretty old version of ninja gaiden 2 they played. Tough it looked pretty nice.

Ill directly report if it's online on that site Wink.


Cool. I'll be waiting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TheNightbringer
Common Ninja
Common Ninja


Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Posts: 67
Location: The Netherlands


PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is also a new vid on gamespy Smile http://www.gamespy.com/video/sv.html?dlURL=xbox360movies.gamespy.com/xbox360/video/article/871/871206/ng2environ_050208_flvlowwide.flv&object_ID=686645
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja


Joined: 07 Aug 2005
Posts: 1322
Location: Pasadena, CA
Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing that's New York. The Piercing Void ninpo doesn't look as cool as it does in Dead or Alive 4. Hopefully you can level it up and it'll look better. Hearing Ryu's voice is making me rethinking playing the game at least once in english.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
I'm guessing that's New York. The Piercing Void ninpo doesn't look as cool as it does in Dead or Alive 4. Hopefully you can level it up and it'll look better. Hearing Ryu's voice is making me rethinking playing the game at least once in english.


I don't like Ryu's voice at all also. He sounds, well, almost like an emo. He kicks tons of ass, but those lowly grunts he released from his mouth... yuck.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 376
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanna download the vid in 640x360??? Here´s the link Very Happy
http://xbox360movies.gamespy.com/xbox360/video/article/871/871206/ng2environ_050208_flvhighwide.flv

Holy Sh..., Ryu´s voice sounds so awful in english. Piercing Void looks quite good to me, but I also hope that this isn´t the fully upgraded form.

Many thanks TheNightbringer Exclamation

Oops, I just noticed that they have a link for the 720p version Embarassed


Last edited by Wanderfalke on Sat May 03, 2008 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 376
Location: Germany


PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn I cant find the new screens in high res on gamespy. Do you have the same problem???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mesharey
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 161
Location: Kuwait
Gamertag: Mesharey Live

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanderfalke wrote:
Damn I cant find the new screens in high res on gamespy. Do you have the same problem???
Yeah.

I don't know .. the new video was bad in everything! :/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group