ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Therapy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
1. No. I'm not an attentionwhore.

2. Girls are for cuddling, not for killing.

3. No, I rely on my intuition instead of the three voices in my head that say to do terrible things to little kids.
Very funny......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
1. No. I'm not an attentionwhore.

2. Girls are for cuddling, not for killing.

3. No, I rely on my intuition instead of the three voices in my head that say to do terrible things to little kids.
Very funny......


See through it Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
1. No. I'm not an attentionwhore.

2. Girls are for cuddling, not for killing.

3. No, I rely on my intuition instead of the three voices in my head that say to do terrible things to little kids.
Very funny......


See through it Wink
What do you mean?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fiend_called_Bob
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 14 Jun 2006
Posts: 1123



PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
1. No. I'm not an attentionwhore.

2. Girls are for cuddling, not for killing.

3. No, I rely on my intuition instead of the three voices in my head that say to do terrible things to little kids.
Very funny......


See through it Wink
What do you mean?


Jesus Christ dude , just let it go.
_________________

Sig made by SS-Asterisk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason i don't close this topic is because it is a sticky, and it quite long at that.



>.<
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said nothing angry untill he came out of the wood work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok heres on i got a girlfriend Smile she is awesome.The best part is she looks like Misa from death note a little.I saw it when like two days ago she was looking at me and i said put ur hair in pig tails she did it and looked like her. Rolling Eyes Embarassed problem is well it good and bad i got to second base and chicken out ..................i dont know why i just..................then..................uhhhhhhhhhhh.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Ok heres on i got a girlfriend Smile she is awesome.The best part is she looks like Misa from death note a little.I saw it when like two days ago she was looking at me and i said put ur hair in pig tails she did it and looked like her. Rolling Eyes Embarassed problem is well it good and bad i got to second base and chicken out ..................i dont know why i just..................then..................uhhhhhhhhhhh.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Why is this post so unbelievable?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Ok heres on i got a girlfriend Smile she is awesome.The best part is she looks like Misa from death note a little.I saw it when like two days ago she was looking at me and i said put ur hair in pig tails she did it and looked like her. Rolling Eyes Embarassed problem is well it good and bad i got to second base and chicken out ..................i dont know why i just..................then..................uhhhhhhhhhhh.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Why is this post so unbelievable?
Proably the misa part but seriously i chickened out bogusly please dont make me tell you what i did.............i mean i was so close to NOT being the virgin guy playing vid games i know im 14 but its just it was right there and i didnt ..................uh and i havent talked to her sence...........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fiend_called_Bob
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 14 Jun 2006
Posts: 1123



PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Ok heres on i got a girlfriend Smile she is awesome.The best part is she looks like Misa from death note a little.I saw it when like two days ago she was looking at me and i said put ur hair in pig tails she did it and looked like her. Rolling Eyes Embarassed problem is well it good and bad i got to second base and chicken out ..................i dont know why i just..................then..................uhhhhhhhhhhh.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Your girlfriend looks like a flat cartoon figure?
_________________

Sig made by SS-Asterisk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fiend_called_Bob wrote:
BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Ok heres on i got a girlfriend Smile she is awesome.The best part is she looks like Misa from death note a little.I saw it when like two days ago she was looking at me and i said put ur hair in pig tails she did it and looked like her. Rolling Eyes Embarassed problem is well it good and bad i got to second base and chicken out ..................i dont know why i just..................then..................uhhhhhhhhhhh.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Your girlfriend looks like a flat cartoon figure?


I should hope not.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually no we broke up because of that incident i hate girls im now gay/ not gay


any way when im playing ng and i get hit once or twice i think i suck and i also never used elxiers unless I REALLY NEED TO does anyone else feel that way.



p.s im done with relationships im sticking with my orginal rule im not doing ANYTHING till im 25...................


serious she was being a bycth i cracked a joke about her hair saying it looked kinda frizzy and she dumped me........................... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad ......................... Cry Baby Cry Baby Cry Baby Cry Baby ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bringerofchaos888 wrote:
Actually no we broke up because of that incident i hate girls im now gay/ not gay


any way when im playing ng and i get hit once or twice i think i suck and i also never used elxiers unless I REALLY NEED TO does anyone else feel that way.



p.s im done with relationships im sticking with my orginal rule im not doing ANYTHING till im 25...................


serious she was being a bycth i cracked a joke about her hair saying it looked kinda frizzy and she dumped me........................... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad ......................... Cry Baby Cry Baby Cry Baby Cry Baby ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Your fourteen, you are too young for a practice relationship, let alone a serious one. Don't fret, not like you were gonna marry her.

Just focus on making a platform to live the rest of your life on first buddy, then the other crap falls into place.

Seriously.


I didn't stutter there.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks sanman!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in deep crap, I need a high school problem is my choices have already choseen who they want.

This is what im working with 8th/9th stanine, thats damn smart......


what are my options!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group