ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Question
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Question Reply with quote

In ng racheal loses her war hammer wat weapon does she use after that in sigma Confused
archwarrior
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a BIG sword.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can u post a pick or describe how it looks Smile
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

archwarrior wrote:
a BIG sword.

I thought she just magically gets her warhammer back, <.<
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She gets her Warhammer at level 2. I was not happy to not happy to not have the whip from the trailer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
She gets her Warhammer at level 2. I was not happy to not happy to not have the whip from the trailer.
Yeah, you've been anticipating that whip ever since the the trailer showed it, huh? Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
Keylay wrote:
Yeah, you've been anticipating that whip ever since the the trailer showed it, huh? Razz

Yea, it just looks like it would fit her so well. Why didn't they just give her all of Ishatoros's moves? And a lot of people didn't like Rachel because she only had the slow Warhammer. She needed a faster weapon. And there is still a box that is closed in Ninja Gaiden Sigma that I can't get with her (actually 2 but really 3). There has to be something there but then I know there probably isn't. I spent hours trying to get to it.
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the one on the balcony of the place where the Dabilahro is supposed to be?
'cuz it's actually possible to get there and all you get is a Jewel of the Demon Seal -_-'

hayabusa_reiatsuma
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the whip was actually the thicker version of the repelling wire???

<...Made by SS-Asterisk...>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
You mean the one on the balcony of the place where the Dabilahro is supposed to be?
'cuz it's actually possible to get there and all you get is a Jewel of the Demon Seal -_-'

1. Ryu gets to a box in chapter 4 by wall shimming to a platform then shimming across rope and you see the clocktower as your doing it. I got to the first platform but Rachel can't grab onto rope.

2. Same area as above, but you have to hang on the ledge at the top of the stairs and shimmy to the right.

3. Right above the entrance to gold district? Forgot the name. The door with the pink jem that leads to Hans bar. I spent awhile trying to wall jump, peluda tall, warhammer.

Now of course Rachel doesn't need to get there but the thing that got to me was that there is a chest close to that same area but towards the way to Serpent statue (it wasn't in NGB but they added it in Sigma). Ryu can open that chest but when you play as Rachel later, the chest is gone. So why did they leave the other ones there.
MKNinjaChick
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That war hammer is to slow for me.
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:

1. Ryu gets to a box in chapter 4 by wall shimming to a platform then shimming across rope and you see the clocktower as your doing it. I got to the first platform but Rachel can't grab onto rope.

2. Same area as above, but you have to hang on the ledge at the top of the stairs and shimmy to the right.

3. Right above the entrance to gold district? Forgot the name. The door with the pink jem that leads to Hans bar. I spent awhile trying to wall jump, peluda tall, warhammer.

Now of course Rachel doesn't need to get there but the thing that got to me was that there is a chest close to that same area but towards the way to Serpent statue (it wasn't in NGB but they added it in Sigma). Ryu can open that chest but when you play as Rachel later, the chest is gone. So why did they leave the other ones there.

Oh you mean THAT one.
Well, yeah, that one is impossible to get.
Actually, I wonder if there will be an Action replay Moon jump code so we can check what IS in that chest.
It's probably gonna be a potion or something.
That or the game will just crash Laughing

Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Boc888, I'll use your topic for another question:
I was wondering how Rachel got captured a second time. After beating Doku the first time, Rachel is free and gets aways just saying "fiendish awakening". And when we fight awaken Alma, Rachel is prisoner again. Do we learn in Sigma how she is captured again?
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoko wrote:
Sorry Boc888, I'll use your topic for another question:
I was wondering how Rachel got captured a second time. After beating Doku the first time, Rachel is free and gets aways just saying "fiendish awakening". And when we fight awaken Alma, Rachel is prisoner again. Do we learn in Sigma how she is captured again?
Rachel came the "Awakening" place and tries to fight Doku, but then Doku transports her to the fiend realm where Rachel gets owned by Ishtaros an Nicchea. That's how she became prisoner again.
Stupid, I know...

Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's slapdash, thus it gets a little bit stupid. Thank you for the anwser.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: