ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

MKNinjaChick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
Heh, sorry, I usually only use "In My Honest Opinion" or just "In My Opinion", so I didn't know Razz


You couldn't know, I just made that one up when I made the post.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hayabusa_reiatsuma
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 219



PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... 7 pages already... The reason's pretty obvious...
_________________

<...Made by SS-Asterisk...>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 2820
Location: The Abyssal Throne of darkness


PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, people keep counting the pages. Rolling Eyes Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, TEH GIRLZ ON TEH INTRAWEBZ!

HELLOZ! I R SECKZY BEAST!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja


Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 354
Location: In your nightmares!!!
Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
You're a female? Didn't know that.

Did you openly say you were a female in your introductory thread? If you didn't then you should've, guaranteed way to get at least a 5 page thread.


That's it =o
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
OMG, TEH GIRLZ ON TEH INTRAWEBZ!

HELLOZ! I R SECKZY BEAST!


Oh noes! It is DWN in disguise!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoko wrote:
sabotage wrote:
You're a female? Didn't know that.

Did you openly say you were a female in your introductory thread? If you didn't then you should've, guaranteed way to get at least a 5 page thread.


That's it =o


Well I'm sure if you posted some pics then the thread would easily reach 20 pages.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf Confused How did a welcome thread become so long and u all are makeing this site look like its inhabited by old lonly men and that weve succluded are selve from woman*Thinks to himself,no mater how true that may be*One woman comes to the forum then every goes OH MY GOD BOOBS then u all pounce thats preety much it but u do it with keys Smile NINJA ORGY Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Wtf Confused How did a welcome thread become so long and u all are makeing this site look like its inhabited by old lonly men and that weve succluded are selve from woman*Thinks to himself,no mater how true that may be*One woman comes to the forum then every goes OH MY GOD BOOBS then u all pounce thats preety much it but u do it with keys Smile NINJA ORGY Very Happy


Only you seem to act like that. Feeling lonely I presume.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Wtf Confused How did a welcome thread become so long and u all are makeing this site look like its inhabited by old lonly men and that weve succluded are selve from woman*Thinks to himself,no mater how true that may be*One woman comes to the forum then every goes OH MY GOD BOOBS then u all pounce thats preety much it but u do it with keys Smile NINJA ORGY Very Happy


Only you seem to act like that. Feeling lonely I presume.
eh depend on wat u consider lonely Confused so why do u think this thread is so long mister mod Confused hmmmmm......HMMMMMMMM just kiddding actually not i got two girls on my back(DONT HATE) i know mod wroung forum but while im here and the rare chance i get to talk to u without an argument u got anybody Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Wtf Confused How did a welcome thread become so long and u all are makeing this site look like its inhabited by old lonly men and that weve succluded are selve from woman*Thinks to himself,no mater how true that may be*One woman comes to the forum then every goes OH MY GOD BOOBS then u all pounce thats preety much it but u do it with keys Smile NINJA ORGY Very Happy


Only you seem to act like that. Feeling lonely I presume.
eh depend on wat u consider lonely Confused so why do u think this thread is so long mister mod Confused hmmmmm......HMMMMMMMM just kiddding actually not i got two girls on my back(DONT HATE) i know mod wroung forum but while im here and the rare chance i get to talk to u without an argument u got anybody Smile


For the sake of this topic, I'll answer this question. I have 3-4 right now that interest me. And 2 of them are showing interest in me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn mista pimp got game Smile play on Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MKNinjaChick
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja


Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Posts: 28



PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this topic should be closed already.
_________________
http://mkninjachick.deviantart.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKNinjaChick wrote:
I think this topic should be closed already.


If you want that, so be it.

*clap clap*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group