ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja emotion

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of this thread
Its beautiful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
You have inspired me to one day change the world
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It sucks i hate homeless people
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
So sad.....
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Ninja emotion Reply with quote

Ninja arent ninjas without peace, peace is emotion in this thread is for every one to show your soft side and how you think you can change the world. Heres mine homeless people i was in a burger king and i ordered two wopers yeah ima hungry jack Laughing i looked over and saw a homeless man he was sitting there an imediate pain went through my heart from people i had known personally like this he had bought a coffee knowing he wouldnt find anywhere to sleep that night........he kept nodding off till one one workers came out and said you have to leave it really ticked me off because he wasnt doing anything wrong and it was snow out side and very cold before he left i gave him my wopers and a bought him a coffee he smiled at me then left Wink one day if i get the opertunity ill make the best homeless shelter in the world separate rooms and classes that teach job skills and heart warming employees thats how ill change the world! Wink
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pointless.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: