ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden Week on IGN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Ninja Gaiden Week on IGN Reply with quote

Hil from IGN writes on the IGN forums what is coming this week:

Quote:
We began Ninja Gaiden week yesterday with a new preview and a history of the series. Today we have a blog from Itagaki himself.

Now, as I said last week, this is going to be just a little teaser. But I will let you know that tomorrow we have a look at one of the weapons from Ninja Gaiden Xbox and how it has evolved in NG2 -- with 3 minute-long clips. And Friday we will reveal a new enemy. And trust me, you will crap two bricks when you see these screenshots.

I asked him if the weapon from Ninja Gaiden Xbox is the Dragon Sword but I'm not sure if he'll answer. He might say, wait and see. If it's not the Dragon Sword, then I wonder which one it'll be. Dabilahro is out, we know that. My guess is the Vigoorian Flail. I can see Ryu doing a lot of Obliteratoin Techniques with that weapon. Can't wait to see the new enemy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN! this week is going to kill me. I should study for my exams on next week, but with all this crazy stuff going on Iīm doomed to failure Evil Evil

I cant wait to see the new enemy too. Weīve already seen all the ninjas/mutant spider ninja and demons. I wonder what TEAM NINJA is going to reveal.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hil responded. He said:

Quote:
It's not the Dragon Sword or the nunchuks or the bow or shurikens. It's one of the better weapons.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF! Itīs one of the better weapons. The dragon sword is not just a good weapon itīs atually the bes of all!!!

Or did I get the reply wrong??? maybe itīs a locution, I donīt know. Itīs not my native language.
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Ninja Gaiden Week on IGN Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
Dabilahro is out, we know that.

NO! My favourite weapon! Out??! Snif Cry Baby

I think it is the dark dragon blade XD. Or it could be lunar.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By 'Dabilahro is out', did Keylay mean 'not the weapon he compared' or 'Not in Ninja Gaiden II'.

Because I will miss a lot of fun seeing people typing things like 'Dilabaharo' or 'Dabiwhatsname'.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always liked the Kitetsu,Vigoorion Flails,and Lunar. Cool

The Number One Mortal Kombat Resource
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I assume you will be sumarizing everything Keylay, in that way only you can?

B/c, my computer never liked to load IGN....at all >.<
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemon_Maior wrote:
By 'Dabilahro is out', did Keylay mean 'not the weapon he compared' or 'Not in Ninja Gaiden II'.

Because I will miss a lot of fun seeing people typing things like 'Dilabaharo' or 'Dabiwhatsname'.

Yea, Dabilahro is out. Itagak confirmed it in EGM. He said that he doesn't think it was that fun of a weapon.

sanman wrote:
So, I assume you will be sumarizing everything Keylay, in that way only you can?

B/c, my computer never liked to load IGN....at all >.<

You'll be able to read the article when it is up. It's just that Hil posts stuff in the Xbox 360 General Board and you have to be an IGN insider to read that forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: