ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Making a Quick Tip Boss Guide.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
MN as in Master Ninja Mode? Dunno, haven't unlocked MN mode yet. Too busy messing with Mission Mode.

Yea its real addicting. Ive beaten 32 missions so far. I got pissed off at the tanks on level 9 yesterday (on very hard) so I took a break by playing the mission mode all night. Then today I went back to VH with a better mind set and beat a few levels. Its a great addition. Some tough missions too. Ive avoided both tank missions. haha Not my favorite. I didnt find the helicopter mission bad, the radio tower missions wasnt too bad, save rachael wasnt bad, and most of the 100 guy missions were pretty easy I thought. Except for one that was pretty intense. The onlanding UTs with the Dab work great.
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VampireHorde wrote:
weibull760 wrote:
None of those tips are new but they are decent ones.

The radio tower trick does not work as well in NGB as it did in the original. The machine gun fire will knock you out of first person mode now.

The zombie archer tip is alright but you can get hit while your rolling so if they happen to shoot you while your doing it, you'll probably get knock off. Its happened to me a few times and it sucks.

And yes wall jump works (as demonstrated by IGN vids) but seriously, who wants to fight like that? If they took out intercepts because they were too overpowering, then they should have nullified wall jumps as well cuz you're practically untouchable when doing them.

I have vid of a full runthrough on NGB in Very Hard mode that I'm in the process of uploading to my pc. It was my first time doing VH in NGB and since some of the bosses were changed, I had to develop new strategies on the fly. A few of them worked great, a few of them weren't so good but when I'm finished editing and encoding, I'll post a few of the ones that turned out ok Razz

My god, I wish I had the time to finish Hard Mode (I'm in Chapter 12) but I did already unlock Mission Mode and I'm just polishing up my NGB FAQ
which is up and running at GameFAQS. (I don't know about you but the other NGB FAQ by AIEX is kinda...long. It's just long paragraph after long paragraph.)
I'd like to make more cool NGB videos but I've got different obligations to my other website (it's a Jessica Alba site) and that hampers a LOT of my time.

Anyway, I know everyone here is probably on VH or MN Mode and I have a couple of requests to ask for my NGB FAQ: I'd like to know what the Scarab prizes are for VH and MN, if the boss lackeys differ in VH and MN, and if all the life enhancement items have different locations. If anyone can provide me with concrete info, I'll gladly credit you in the NGB FAQ.

Twisted Evil

I wouldve kept a list for you but I already have 30 scarabs on VH and my memory sucks. If no one else is posting them for master ninja Ill be glad to help. Depending how long it takes me to progress. I believe a few of the lackeys have changed. But I dont want to give information unless absolutely sure. One thing I remember is that there are black cat women with the tentacle blob in level 7. I think on hard they were just the blue ones. For one thing, you dont get the dabilharo with scarabs on very hard. You find it in a chest in tairon. In the area with the fountain scarab near the great bridge. So theres some definate changes.
Peter
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walking Beast wrote:
Peter wrote:
Got any tips on Spirit Doku on MN?

Im not sure how hes changed in master ninja. Are you that far already? Thats damn good. Cant wait to try master ninja soon. Is it MUCH harder then very hard? When I fought doku in hard mode he was pretty easy since I used to ghost fish for 2 UT's. Not sure if it works as well on master ninja.

I beat him, I think he is alot harder than in VH, but the tactic I used was dodge all his crap then I cornered him and just spammed Art of Inferno (lvl 3) then went in with a combo on the kitetsu and he was dead....I feel cheap, but I beat him Razz I think anybody can beat MN though, even the ninja dogs, after you learn the enemy's tactics all you have to do is block, counter, attack, block, it takes patience, but is not impossible....i'm on The Core now Master Ninja mode Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: