ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Day of the Ninja IV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Day of the Ninja IV Reply with quote

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29214.html

I know it's old, but I wanted to mention, the background music sounds VERY similar to the Emperor music!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game looks way too crowded its like fighting 50 enemys per spot i hate those kind of games actually the decaps are pretty neat Smile
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why the player looks at the archer's above. I guess they just wanted to show off the camera feature.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay whats your opinion on the fights dont u think they are too crowded in ng, ngb, ngs u only fought like max 5 enemys in a area i mean in the normal game not mission mode or fiend challenges but in this u fight like 20 people at once and they all jump and shoot like mad at the same time and the whole scenario is in blood and limbs thats kinda crappy IMO.
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's cool.

Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZeroRenzo wrote:
Keylay whats your opinion on the fights dont u think they are too crowded in ng, ngb, ngs u only fought like max 5 enemys in a area i mean in the normal game not mission mode or fiend challenges but in this u fight like 20 people at once and they all jump and shoot like mad at the same time and the whole scenario is in blood and limbs thats kinda crappy IMO.

Enemies seem to die faster. Like most moves seem to decapitate right away and then you can obliterate them. I think more enemies makes it feel like bigger crazier action battles. I wasn't liking the blood and limbs before but I think I adapted to it. I still think the should have a gore mode on/off switch. I like the Day of the Ninja II trailer when Ryu fights the big spider. After he finishes the battle, it looks so cool when he cleans his sword of blood and you see all the body parts and blood.
ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup i got used to see the blood it became a ok thing but i really hate a game wich puts u against 20 enemies it gets too messy when all the enemys do different things like you're trying to kill some ninjas with the dragon sword and a flame archer shoots u from behind and a soldier shoots u with a uzi next to him kinda anoying.

Btw: where can i watch that spider thing where he cleans his sword from blood. Laughing
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZeroRenzo wrote:
yup i got used to see the blood it became a ok thing but i really hate a game wich puts u against 20 enemies it gets too messy when all the enemys do different things like you're trying to kill some ninjas with the dragon sword and a flame archer shoots u from behind and a soldier shoots u with a uzi next to him kinda anoying.

Btw: where can i watch that spider thing where he cleans his sword from blood. Laughing

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29076.html

Anyway, I don't think you'll fight 20 of them at the same time. It's still 5 at most for what I've seen so far (maybe 7).
It's like Mission Mode. Nothing bad.

ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just found the video accidentaly and i downloaded it pretty neat moves he has the new super hyper air slicing head cutter ninpo is pretty sweet xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: