ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Master (Go) Ninja Run
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goninja
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's good to be back. And look! I'm posting a second level! Surely I must be here until the end.

Alright. Just wanted to say that this level has always pissed me off. I mean, it has arguably...the greatest payoff, but itís just...so...BORING. The water. The endless water. The giant armored fish that I intend to always skip past. Yep.

Oh look, a dead ninja. Heís underwater. Heís written a note. Underwater. Where itís too dark to read a combination, but you can read a note. Underwater. These questions have to be asked! And probably have been before.

Oh crap, fish...OH CRAP, FISH!

Alright. Another useless set of numbers thatís been forever ingrained in my mind. Thank you Igataki...wait, itís not 0-9-1-7?!? Crap, Iím dying here!!! Canít breath!!! OH! Wait! Itís 0-9...1-7!!!

Wow. I didnít just die. Thatís keen. Okay guys, Iím going to break ninja code here and...USE A POTION! Yeah, itís edgy, I know. Still, some rules have to be broken to finish this! Besides, Iím right in front of the statue, Iíll just buy another.

Oh crap, ghost fish...OH CRAP, GHOST FISH!!!

I died? But the fish didnít touch me! Oh, wait, never mind... Stupid oxygen. Ninjas shouldnít NEED oxygen...

Hand Crank? Címon Ryu...weíre a little busy right now. Canít that wait a minute?

You see, THIS is what I hate about this level. Tedium. I just spent five minutes being barely injured by Flying Droids, just pulling myself out of the water over and over again. Oh, and, shooting at the reel instead of using the hand crank...stupid spear gun.

Okay, letís see what the big stupid monk has left for thisóHOLY CRAP!!! Oh. Enemies. Forgot about those.

WHAT?!? I fight all those Goddamned fish, and they come BACK?!? Un-friar, my friend.

Okay, NO. I am starting that one over, on the count that, generally, when my attack hits an enemy, they are supposed to take damage, rather than ignore my strike and kill me.

OH YES! Thatís a good idea Ryu. The one thatís dead, attack it INSTEAD of the two living ones that are trying to kill you. Were you dropped on your head as a baby ninja?

I havenít even started the Doku part yet; oh, and, if, when I un-pause this (to type), the giant fish IMMEDIATELY eats my head out of the elevator, Iím gonna be pissed.

DEATH BY DOKU! First of the game, but I did better than I expected. And, oh, how could I stay mad at Doku? Heís my pal.

Well, okay, I could probably stay mad really easily.

Wow. Iím sorry guys. I took too many breaks I guess. I forgot that this game is all about two things: gettiní mah ass beat, and Doku. Lord Doku. Who is beatiní mah ass. A lot.

Okay, one more try...oh piss. Never mind.

Okay, okay, this time. Okay, other controller. The one that I didnít slam into a wall. Okay, yes. This time...Dokuís MY bvtch for a change.

NOOOOOOOOO! Why didnít I take the potion! Although, to be perfectly honest, that was the coolest time I ever had getting my ass kicked. I guess you just had to be there.

Okay, that has got to be one of the lamest times Iíve ever had my ass get kicked. And trust me, Iíve seen A LOT of them over the course of this project.

Iím not going to count that one, I was...distracted.

OH HOLY CRAP! That was easier than I thought. But just as awesome. If not more so.

Deaths: 16

Favorite word: Fudge.

Special quote: ďStupid fish!Ē
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw...no replies. You guys want me to get depressed/angry again and wander off...er, again?

Wow. I must be okay at this. I just blazed my way through the one-twenty fiend challenge. Now, admittedly, they werenít the toughest fiends; whiteys peppered with purpleys back and forth. But if anyone brings that up...

Oh. Oh no. Thereís my clone out there, isnít there? Uh, never mind. Save and quit.

Right. Now itís time to play the ďgo back and forth and get all that blue and red essence you lost during the fightĒ game. Yeah. Not bad. I think that me Ďn Ryu, weíre acting likes a real ninja now. You know, except that ninjas donít scream ďOh fudgems!Ē When they die...

Why do I get the feeling that getting enough health to fight this fatherless child is going to be more time consuming and irritating than actually doing it?

Okay, you know what? This is depressing. Iím gonna go fight the clone for a while.

Oh. That was humiliating.

Wow. Got Ďim. And, as it did turn out, most of my pain and suffering was related to getting there. Heh. Looks like life ainít so bad for Ryu...OH HOLY CRAP NO!!!!! I DONíT WANNA GET KILLED BY NO FIENDLY DUDES NOW!!!!

Okay, Iím alive. Barely. But the power of the Kitetsu can now save me. Weíre assuming.

Anyone else wonder why the Uninhibited Jobless canít crack the cave wall but the Lunar can? Because I think thatóOH HOLY CRAP GHOST FISHIES!!!!!!! Obviously I remember very little about this level.

Oh. Holy crap. Giants Triceratops Dudes. This is destined to end poorly.

UGH! Iíd like to be able to see around that stoopid Giantís ass sometime in the near future. That way, I can WATCH myself get killed, instead of just HEARING about it, hearing the sickening scream, through the giant ass. If you donít mind.

OH NO! There was one left, he was nearly dead, I was hitting him! Damn it. I hate this room. Although, when one of the Triceratopsians dies, more is going on onscreen than my little Xbox can handle, everything is slowing down. It looks REAL cool. But itís probably not a good sign. Nor does it help my reaction time.

Okay, this time for sure. Iíve got my whole strategy planned, and...WHAT?!? SWARMED AND KILLED BY FISH?!? Wow. That was the suckiest death Iíve ever had. Ever. EVER. My thumb hurts.

Okay, you know what I think sucks so much about this? I have to swim across a moat, over a tree, through a hole in a mountain, through a bunch of fish, down some more water, and then down some kind of ice chest to get here. It sucks. Itís so time consuming, I despise it, andóoh, wait never mind. I got to the next save.

HEY! A SCARAB! A MISSING SCARAB! ITíS SCARAB NUMBER 51, AND...wait, damn it. It was just water Ryu was stirring up. Heh. That was actually a nice touch. This is a pretty game.

And, oh good. Giant Triceratops Things in the lava. Thatís all this world needs. Where are the Gallas? Huh? I miss those bloodthirsty little guys.

Okay, okay. Some Iím relying on the Untruthful Brainless to get me through this. Big deal. Dablyunpronouncably wasnít helping, and I donít have the evil, dark, dragon blade. I am a sell out!

Wow. That thing really does pack a punch when youíre not feeling well, doesnít it?

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Damn it Ryu, NO! DO activate Ninja Magic, DONíT stand around, do nothing, and get your pasty ninjatic butt plastered to the wall!!!!!

Oh GOOOOOD! Yes, GOOOD! Letís make the swings from the WORLDíS BIGGEST BASEBALL BAT useless, letís make them not have any affect on LORD bvtch over there, because he doesnít react when heís hit, and he starts hitting me. Yes.

And yes Ryu, letís jump INTO the lava, rather than over it. Thatís a GOOD idea, I never would have thought to do something so STUPID and DANGEROUS and SELF-DESTRUCTIVE. Did you eat a lot of lead paint chips as a kid?

OH MY GOSH WHOAH!!! What the crap just happened there? I was tossed around like a wiener in a seagull factory.

Fudge...

Okay, crap, this is just depressing. Have I mentioned that I hate this level?

Oh. Holy crap. I just got past the room, with the thingy, and the lava...okay Ryu, just calm down, donít...get eaten...by Ghostly Fish, and...NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Itís cool. Made me a cog.

And that little room above the giant lever is surprisingly Ghost Fish free. Huh.

Oh, by the way, I never bothered to kill the Giants that live in the lava around the steps you have to call up? You know, in the big room? Here, let me get the map. Okay, see? I figure that, if they can stand in the lava...wait, they pop up, donít they? What are they standing on? Or, why are they crouching right before I enter? ...What exactly are they doing? Or do I not want to know?

Wow. I just defeated the ice slug. I took out half his health with the Kitetsu, got my ass beat for a little while, switched over to the Unmanly Painless, and killed him in two slugs. Thatís...sad. I feel sad. ...Iím going to play it over!

Now, see? Whatís that more satisfying?

Oh good. I get to fight a worm. Another one.

Okay, take note note takers! Several deaths are being kept out of the final count, of the, ďOh no, wait, I canít get caught in that flame! I can restart!Ē kind of deaths. And, hey, thereís no telling; maybe I would have been really, really, really, REALLY lucky all those times, and beat the game without dying each time. Huh?

Stupid flames... Stupid zombies! Stupid FISH!!! ...Stupid worm.

You know, racing around the caverns underneath...uh some mountain near the imperial ďpalace,Ē one has to wonder, who designed a place where the only way to get around is the turn the giant spouting flames ďoff,Ē and then leap your way over pits of lava on sticks jutting out of the walls. Either someone real stupid, real cheap, or both. Iím betting on both.

OH CRAP, THERE ARE FRICKINí ZOMBIES...WITH ARROWS! WHO GIVES ZOMBIES ARROWS ANYWAY?!?

Well...I dunno. Which save do you think is closer? The one in the Ice Cavern, or the one by the Path of the Flame? I started using the Ice one, but lately, Iíve switched to the Flame, and...huh. Those are REALLY conveniently named, er, places, arenít they?

NO RYU, NO!!! JUST PLEASE DO WHAT I SAY, PLEASE DO THE SMART THING, PLEASE DONíT DO THE STUPID THING, PLEASE, PLEASE BE STUPID ON YOUR OWN TIME, NOT MINE...fvck. Well, once again, I have saved your pasty white ninja butt Ryu, but, once again, you have fallen into lava or didnít slam your sword down on the button or...honestly, did you think you could hit the dragon from here? Anyway, weíre breathing, but screwed. You win again Ryu. We get to die. Bravo.

Okay, now the universe is just toying with me. That was my longest run, sans excessive health, that was essentially me dodging attack. There was a burst of, like, three opportunities to hit the beast, and then twenty minutes of frantic scurrying. And just when you got your hopes up, more damage on the lizard, over halfway there, killed some zombies, got some health...BOOM! Thundrax the ahole there torched me. This game is mean.

OH GOD!!! Iíd type whatís in my brain, but there arenít enough synonyms for STUPID and MORON and IDIOT in the KNOWN UNIVERSE to describe Ryuís lava loving battle tactics that turned an assured victory into an infuriating defeat! I hate him.

COME ON RYU! I know this is going to be REAL hard for you, to do smart things, but I reallyreallyreally NEED you to do this, and...wait, never mind. That one was my fault.

OH WE ARE SO INTENSELY ROYALLY SCREWED! Thank you death, Iíve been waiting for that...

Okay, no. I refuse to count that one. If the Kitetsu canít suck blood, LIKE ITíS SUPPOSED TO, like, ACCORDING TO THE RULES OF THE GAME THAT THE GAME ISNíT ALLOWED TO BREAK, UNLESS ITíS BEING A CHEATING fatherless child, then itís unfair. So I can chicken out.

Oh. Wow. That time, it all worked out. Didnít expect it to. Thank God the cutscene kicked in before I hit the lava. And I magically restart from...oh good, the brick.

Deaths: 31

Favorite word: Fudge.

Special quote: (upon seeing the Archer Zombies in the Flame Dragon room) ďOh...this is gonna suck, isnít it?Ē
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goninja wrote:
I was tossed around like a wiener in a seagull factory.

Genius.

These were more so good than usually. Neato job
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff. Laughing

I like how you called the UF several things. 'Unmanly Painless'... Laughing
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: SenseLocke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny Very Funny Wave Very Funny Funny ...

Cry Baby , Love , Very Funny

I'm reading this for the first time. You are MARVELOUS, my friend.

I almost died laughing at both parts of Chapter Six. You're really, stupendously, incredibly funny.

Thank you for this! It helps me know I am not alone, and I'm only on Hard yet.
Dark dragon herbal tea
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unmanly Painless Heart
goninja
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, alright, I have a legitimate reason for being out this time, because I honestly feel like crap right now! Got some kinda cold or flu or sumpthin', so don't expect another rapid fire response from the ole Goninjatic one. But, what the cheese, the next two chapters are pretty short (and with a highly inaccurate kill count), so I'll post 'em both! Almost done. Sniff. Figures this would happen during finals week...

Okay, is it just me, or is killing all those wasps getting a little old?

Once again, just wanted to say that the ďWhere is Ryu?Ē scene has my favorite quote. And...say, why donít those dudes notice Ayane? Sheís like RIGHT THERE! Someone explain that to me!

Or maybe you could explain why the white fiends still kick up black dirt when theyíre tunneling underwater. Just how filthy are these sewers? Hope Ryu washed his hands...

AH! Giant Crab Fiends! Forgot about those.

Oh great, those are Dino Dudes, ainít they? Oh well. Roll up my sleeves and...uh, take a potion. What? I canít carry any more Talismans?!? If the game has given me that many, thatís a REALLY bad sign, isnít it?

Okay, I just wanted to point out that me having all these Talismans is a really bad thing, because NOW, instead of taking my death like a man, I keep going, ďWell, no, I didnít HAVE to die there! Címon Ryu! REDO!Ē

Which means that, by and large, Iím not advancing beyond the streets of Tairon on my way to the Pleasure Street Machine. Each little ďdeathĒ means an instant restart, and that means that my death count is going to get kind of inaccurate. Not that it ever wasnít. Oh well, at least I saved past the dinosaurs this time...

Stoopid evil Ryu...I beat him. He killed me once, I killed him next, but at the cost of a talisman. I REALLY shoulda tried again, considering what comes next, but I donít feel up to it today.

My mistake! I totally forgot how to fight this evil broad. And does anyone else think that Rachael writhing around with Doku is kinda hot? Probably shouldnít have mentioned that.

Damn but I suck. Oh my gosh I suck so hard! ARGH! I donít like Alma 2.

IhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyuoIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouIhateyouHiareyouIhateyouIhateouy

Yes. All that. Towards her.

Wow. I donít want to say that was easy, because it wasnít, and it cost me...well, everything. I just have Ayaneís rations left. However, the she beast is dead. Again. Ha! She fell, screaming, crying, cursing Ryu, writhing in agony...oh, wait, that was me... Anyways, wasnít that tough. But I donít have to do it again, right? Oh, wait...uh oh...

Okay, the pyramid. Please Ryu, PLEASE, donít die. If we have to do that againg...alright! You DIDNíT die! Yeah Ree-oo (Rai-yoo?)!

Deaths: 8 (but thatís a lie)

Favorite word: Have you ever tried to step on a squirrel? That was it.

Special quote: (Ryu enacts the Art of Inferno!) ďPlease Ryu, donít be stupid, donít be stupid, I know youíre going to be stupid, but please donít be stupid...Ē (hits Alma) ďWow! You werenít stupid!Ē

Okay, final showdown with Doku. Yeah.

WHAT?!? The clone, AGAIN?!? Gods, youíd figure theyíd space these things out a little more...

You know, I really donít like this clone. Alright, that was a cheap death on his part, but, heís dead and I really donít feel like starting this over again...tell ya what, Iíll go into the Labyrinth without saving, and if I die, Iíll have to fight him again! Good idea, eh?

Okay, maybe not a good idea. Wait, actually, I saved. Uh, thereís only two scarabs in here, right? ĎCause thatís all I found...

Alright, Doku the Friendly Ghost, here we go! Oh. Oh! OH! RYU, JUST JUMP ON THAT DAMN WALL! IS IT SO HARD TO FIND THE FRIGGINí...never mind. Well that sucked.

Wow. That was tense, but oddly enough, workable. Iím disappointed. Oh, and, I wall jumped/lightning outta my pantsed my way to success. That was fast.

Deaths: 4

Favorite word: ďHoly shat.Ē

Special quote: ďOh, wait, Iím out of TALISMANS?!?Ē
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You better be feeling better before you do the final chapters dude.

Don't ask why.

You just should.

You find AA difficult, why so sir?

<sarcasim>
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only one more to go...crap, this is kinda sad.

Question: having just defeated a Labyrinth of enemies, and your arch nemesis a SECOND time, how embarrassing is it to have your demonic ass handed to you by a small army of dead fish? Answer: very.

Question: having just defeated said fish, and then having your ass handed to you by a small group of fiends, how glad are you you just saved? Answer: very.

Okay, I think I can bypass the various...difficult upgrades. After all, Iím writing not this guide with a Spartan ďkill everything that movesĒ approach. Gotta keep in mind the true spirit of the story. The Dark Dragon Bald man, gotta kill that Emperor dude.

So Iím killing Zombies now. Wow. Did it ever occur to anyone that this can get kind of...tired after a while?

Okay, bought as much crap as I possibly could, everythingís upgraded, got a light saber. Anything missing? Nope. Up the tower.

Stupid White Crabs. And Big Crabs.

Stupid Giants. And Big Crabs.

Stupid Berserkers. And bigóoh, wait, they ainít here. Alright, this is doable...alright, this is doable with the Unloveable Flawlessness...alright, this is, WAIT, WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU RYU!!!!!!!! Oh. Crap. That was weak.

Alright! Got my final Golden Crab! Got my Dark Dragon Blade! Got killed shortly after acquiring it! Iím the Juggernaut bvtch! However, I still do not feel up to taking on 120 Giant Crabs...or 120 Triceratops, Berserkers and whatever else the crap they have to throw at me in the Pyramid.

Alright. Iím on top of the world ma (I rushed through the tower the second time; well, Ďcept for the first floor. Those guys were asking for it. And Ghost Fish...suck)! It only cost me another Talisman, but, I think I can live with it. Or maybe not. Does anyone else not remember those White Crabs as being so endless at the start?

Okay, round one goes to...crap. Whatís-her-name. I thought I was done with this! Oh well, the Dark Dragon Flame combo didnít work. Letís try Dragon Sword with Lightning...okay, maybe not that either.

Holy crap! This does not bode well...argh! What, is fireball your only attack Alma III: The Revenge? Is it? Huh? You want some fireballs? Well, I got some fireballs for ya. I got your fireballs right...crap. Maybe Iíll just go pay Muramasa a visit. After one more ass beating.

You know, I really donít remember how to do this...

Okay. Wow. Ouch. That went well...then crappily...then really well. Then it sucked. It sucked hard. That second, the whip chick? She sucks. Muramasa time.

Pleasedonítdie, pleasedonítdie, pleasedonítdie...

Alright! I didnít die! And, whatís more, I got a bunch of EVERYTHING! Think I can do this...

I canít do this! I CANíT loose both Talismans BEFORE I fight Whip Lady! What the crap Ryu? Why do you suck so much, and NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Yeah. Didnít think I could do it.

Stoopid White Crabs...

Oh crap. This is also not going to work. How could my death count be so low? I seem to be playing for hours! NO RYU!!! Oh great...lost almost everything, and Iím on to Satan now. This is so royally unfair. Thereís no way I could possibly win. How the livid living carp can I pull this off?

Oh, wait, I seem to be doing ďokay.Ē What if, for all my bvtch, this turns out to be the time I finally...NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Never mind.

Okay, I got a REAL good feeling about this one. Kicking those Crabs asses like no tomorrow.

Remember that good feeling I had about this? Yeah, me neither.

Oh, wait, that feelinís cominí back again! I think I can do this.

What? The Crabs can attack you when youíre in an Inazumy Drop? That ainít right.

Wait, no way! I donít care how fast Whip Lady is, you canít keep backing up into infinity when youíre jammed between an invisible barrier and a WALL OF FRIGGINí MAGIC ICE!!! Yeah, I finally found a use for the Ice Spell. Ainít it keen?

OH! HOLY CRAP YES!!! Told ya I could do it. Now, should I save? I mean, the Emperor canít be THAT tough, right?

Haha, Iím not stupid. Iím saving AND restocking on EVERYTHING. This one, I can still remember what to do.

OH HOLY CRAP NO!!!!! Okay, wait a second...

HAUJLGF:TIL:IUY>FO~ T~~~~~~~ Thatís not cool. My health is so low after fighting Satan and all his little elf friends, that Iím being swamped/killed by the fish before I get down the first flight of stairs! Who else thinks that not right?

Damn...the...FISH!!!

Okay, okay! I think weíre doing good. Got past the fish, got down to Muramusuís, bought me everything (fish ARE good for something), weíre doing good, and, and, NO RYU!!! How? How could you? No one else could so effectively grab defeat from the jaws of victory.

RYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, weíre okay. Weíre okay. No thanks to our bumbling ninja friend, but otherwise, okay. Now...to the Emperor. Now...I shall have my revenge. Now, I shall...oh, way to go Ryu. You could ruin a moment like this by sucking, couldnít you? Alright, gotta regain health and what not now.

ďAnd sheís buy-yi-ying a Stairway to the Imperial Palace...Ē

Oh yes, thank you Master Ninja Mode. Thank you for being SO difficult and giving me useless in-game hints like, ďYou can move the boulder by holding block.Ē Very effective. Like I didnít figure that out the first time I played this.

That was surprisingly easy. Holy Vigoorian Emperor huh? Psh. More like Holy Vigoorian Pansy!

Hey, wait, no fair! I had 49 hits! Just because I pause to change arrows shouldnít mean I go back to zero! I didnít even pause to go to the bathroom, and Iím paying for that now; letís make this quick.

And the mountain of skulls goes down without even a Talisman. Figures. I guess...

Deaths: 14

Favorite word: Son of a crap!

Special quote: ďBah! Screw this, Iím gonna go play Zoo Tycoon! Yeah! Howíd you like THAT Satan?!?Ē
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

One more Chapter and then it's done... Kind of wish it wouldn't end. Cry Baby
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, I'm still picking myself up from the floor. Awesome job man. Do the same thing when you play a different game Laughing
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, more crap in the toilet...oh, and, I wanted to save this for Christmas! Happy end of the line everyone, it's the final run...

Oh, look! Thereís the Dark Dragon Bald! Letís get one! Er, another one. Míyesh...

Oh yes! No way! Too easy! Cost me both Talismans and all my stuff, and actually I fudged it a bit at the end, but gosh...that Dragon Sword/Explodo Shuriken/Ice Storm/donít care if you get hurt a lot because you have endless supplies tactics SURE work.

Oh, and, no worries. The fudging was to make sure I had full Ninpo at the end...cause Iím a cheater. HA!

Deaths: 0! HA! BWAHAHAHAH!!!

Favorite word: Kee-ripes man!

Special quote: (upon seeing Murai change) ďEwwwwwwww...Ē

Post Script:

The Goninja finished this Master Ninja run through of Ninja Gaiden Black on Friday, November 23, 2007 at roughly 8:45 pm. He capped it off by having celebratory hot dogs and cigarettes.

The Goninja regrets that he did not complete the Master Ninja Mode sooner; however, the fact that it took over a year he relates to playing the game on an on-again-off-again structure. That is, he would play it for a few minutes, get pissed, then get depressed, then leave for a week. We suspect he has ADD.

It is also possible that the Goninja did not continue playing at points because he was afraid he would never complete the game...or, perhaps, he simply hates you. Who can say?

The Goninja would like to apologize to anyone who actually had to read this. Or, at least, he WOULD apologize if he werenít such a drunken fatherless child.

Finally, the Goninja would like to know if anyone can play the drums, because heís trying to start a band. Thank you.

Clear time: 13:40:58
Kills: 4624
Essence: 19822
Ninpo: Full

Master Ninja was attained.

Hidden track: this was an unused quote, possibly from the first Alma level. It was never used, but for whatever reason, never deleted. Enjoy.

ďIs this supposed to be fun?!? Is this supposed to be childrenís entertainment?!? Honestly, the only thing more fun than THIS that I can imagine is repeatedly nailing your foot to the floor, and then sawing it off. With a nail file.Ē
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's over Cry Baby

Now do a normal WS run Very Happy
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah man....

You should revise these....and then publish them. THey would sell....you'll see!

Great run man, and I mean that from a comedic point of view Wink

HaHaHaHaHaHa Was the last chapter the only one you didn't die on?

Kudos man

@DDET-I thought you changed your name!
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff goninja now i'm happy Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: