ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

You think Tanks can't fly? See for yourself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Straight Shooter
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: VenomVoid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: You think Tanks can't fly? See for yourself Reply with quote

Just another glitch in the Sigma chain.
I 'd say less TITS, better angles and more fighting power.

Evil

Link
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say nothing but:
LOL

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHAHAHA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta know did they rush when they made sigma dam u show us a new glitch every day Very Happy
Straight Shooter
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SS-Asterisk wrote:
Gotta know did they rush when they made sigma dam u show us a new glitch every day Very Happy

of course they just crammed up the game squeezed as much as they could and then said well F***k it!
let them deal with it. cause there are more glitches.....
Fiend_called_Bob
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straight Shooter wrote:
SS-Asterisk wrote:

of course they just crammed up the game squeezed as much as they could and then said well F***k it!
let them deal with it. cause there are more glitches.....

Bad porting of the xbox code.

Sig made by SS-Asterisk.
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Less TITS???????? Reply with quote

Shocked

No Way!
I say More Tits! Laughing

In fact, there should be enemy Ninja - Girls ... Rolling Eyes
It would be a pity to kill 'em but at least we'll do it gladly Very Happy
Straight Shooter
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Less TITS???????? Reply with quote

Ren wrote:
Shocked

No Way!
I say More Tits! Laughing

In fact, there should be enemy Ninja - Girls ... Rolling Eyes
It would be a pity to kill 'em but at least we'll do it gladly Very Happy

ha ha ha I say more then but give the poor b!tch some skill......
-VEGA-
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did the tank get up there?
MJOLNIR
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one funny glitch Laughing. Especially how it's moving around too.

Oh yeah and more "TITS". Can't get enough of those, but I honestly would've preferred they made Sonia playable instead of Rachel for Sigma 2, and take out Momiji (she seems like the kind to stay in the spin-off games like Dragon Sword) and make Joe Hayabusa playable. He's a more significant character due to his blood relation alone, and plays a greater role after all, especially in the Sigma 2 prologue comic. They should've even made you battle Crimson for a while between the comic panels as Joe/Ryu.

Makes more sense if you ask me. 2 females (Ayane, Sonia) and 2 male characters playing their roles. It makes sense Ayane would be in it since she's following Hayabusa around (IMO don't see why they didn't make her playable in Sigma 1 as well. If you're going to make Rachel, why not Ayane? We all know Ayane's been slashing them fiends while in her hood robe). Rachel doesn't have much ways to travel and her only purpose was to hunt down her sister (which she was done doing...). That's why she even became a fiend hunter according to her. Don't see what logic there is in her being in Sigma 2. Sonia's kind of the same. She seems to be game-specific unlike Ryu and Ayane, so she should definitely have taken the spot in extra playable characters. Sonia is also a suitable substitution for Rachel (look and breast-wise) and I'm sure many would want to try out playing with someone who specializes more in projectiles (guns) than melee weapons in Ninja Gaiden. Sonia I'm sure can even do a little bit of melee with her guns and I know she can use her limbs (and instead of freaking making Ryu use a cannon lol why not making Sonia playable with it? She did use it story-wise after all). Maybe she can aquire some katanas too or a few other weapons like Nina from Death by Degrees (just an idea). We already know how Rachel plays.

80%+ of people would rather play as Joe than Kureha's younger sister.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJOLNIR wrote:
That's one funny glitch Laughing. Especially how it's moving around too.

Oh yeah and more "TITS". Can't get enough of those, but I honestly would've preferred they made Sonia playable instead of Rachel for Sigma 2, and take out Momiji (she seems like the kind to stay in the spin-off games like Dragon Sword) and make Joe Hayabusa playable. He's a more significant character due to his blood relation alone, and plays a greater role after all, especially in the Sigma 2 prologue comic. They should've even made you battle Crimson for a while between the comic panels as Joe/Ryu.

Makes more sense if you ask me. 2 females (Ayane, Sonia) and 2 male characters playing their roles. It makes sense Ayane would be in it since she's following Hayabusa around (IMO don't see why they didn't make her playable in Sigma 1 as well. If you're going to make Rachel, why not Ayane? We all know Ayane's been slashing them fiends while in her hood robe). Rachel doesn't have much ways to travel and her only purpose was to hunt down her sister (which she was done doing...). That's why she even became a fiend hunter according to her. Don't see what logic there is in her being in Sigma 2. Sonia's kind of the same. She seems to be game-specific unlike Ryu and Ayane, so she should definitely have taken the spot in extra playable characters. Sonia is also a suitable substitution for Rachel (look and breast-wise) and I'm sure many would want to try out playing with someone who specializes more in projectiles (guns) than melee weapons in Ninja Gaiden. Sonia I'm sure can even do a little bit of melee with her guns and I know she can use her limbs (and instead of freaking making Ryu use a cannon lol why not making Sonia playable with it? She did use it story-wise after all). Maybe she can aquire some katanas too or a few other weapons like Nina from Death by Degrees (just an idea). We already know how Rachel plays.

80%+ of people would rather play as Joe than Kureha's younger sister.

Ayane never killed Kasumi, since in DOA4 she is still alive and DOA4 plays after both NG games (Ayane ven protects Kasumi from entering the burning Tri-Tower, the DAOETC HQ). Ayane is part of Hajin Mon sect of the Tenshin Mon clan. This sect supports and serves both clans, the Hayabusa clan and the Tenshin Mon.
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry just not seeing what releveance that has to the post. I knew all that info and I have/love DOA4 (IMO better than Dimensions).

I'm just saying they should've made her playable in Sigma 1 as well (looking exactly as she does in the game too, i.e. in the top site banner/your sig) along with fixing the game's aliasing and not removing Ryu's DOA Throwback costume, among doing other things, but those are the 3 most important changes I would've wanted in Sigma. Sad
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's true. We will never understand why TN made Rachel playable. She is pretty boring, not ninja like and would fit more into a Soul Calibur game as a bonus char, if you ask me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: