ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

I now have more respect to the Black Spider Ninja Clan...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think about the Black Spider Ninja Clan?
WHY DID LIVE HAD TO BE SO CRUEL?!!!!! DAI!!!! DON'T DIE!!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
They're Ninjas who will stay forever in my heart... I will always remeber their diaries and Dai.
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Well, I have to admit I kind of felt for them because of their diaries.
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
They're worthy adversary's, and a respectful clan.
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
... WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I HATE THEM!!!! HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE!!!!!!!!
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: I now have more respect to the Black Spider Ninja Clan... Reply with quote

In Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black, whenever I see them I always go "Oh great, them again..."
But now after the extra cutscene of Dai giving Ryu the Decayed Soul Key himself instead of Ryu just grabbing it from his corpse, I now think "Gee, if only I could've saved them..."

I mean, their Master wanted to turn the Dark Dragon Blade into herbal tea, but since it's so evil and it must be destroyed and all, why not just let them?
If I would've had a choice right now, I would've worked with the Black Spider Ninja Clan and get the Dark Dragon Blade AND TURN IT INTO TEA!

So... what do you guys think about them?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i wouldve worked with them 2

i voted the felt for them cuz of their diarys
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOO... they are the enemy. They capture the girl in Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (from the scans we've seen). I shall never trust them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i didnt know that so i gotta say

good guys in NG & NGB & NGS

bad guys in NG: DS Very Happy
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
NOOOOO... they are the enemy. They capture the girl in Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (from the scans we've seen). I shall never trust them.
THEY DO?!
Wow, I didn't know...
But, I still think Dai proved that the Black Spider Clan isn't necesarrily an enemy.
In fact, Without Dai, Ryu wouldn't be able to complete his mission!
They are rather another Ninja clan which was also looking for the Dark Dragon Blade and were against Ryu because of having missions crossing eachother.
Reading their Diaries makes me feel like they aren't evil at all.

I think I'm starting to wish for a Black Spider Ninja Costume O_o

ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with u.
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SS-Asterisk wrote:
I totally agree with u.

Thanks for supporting my Black Spider Clan fandom ^_^

ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Problemos
hayabusa_reiatsuma
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I "feel" that they really are to be respected.....except for their leader of course!! Really idiotic plan for a sword and dragon bone if u ask me... a tea... come on... go get it from india....
But the hayabusa ninja clan is more to be respected..... they dont use IS... do they??

<...Made by SS-Asterisk...>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hayabusa_reiatsuma wrote:
I "feel" that they really are to be respected.....except for their leader of course!! Really idiotic plan for a sword and dragon bone if u ask me... a tea... come on... go get it from india....
But the hayabusa ninja clan is more to be respected..... they dont use IS... do they??

If we go by Ryu's equipment in the first two chapters then I'm guessing they DON'T use Incendiary Shuriken and instead just use Shuriken.

hayabusa_reiatsuma
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahax!! always thought the hero is the innocent one.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ren
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to think about the BS Ninja Clan...
I mean... If they were truly ruled by an honor code, there's absolutely NO way, even in the last breath of life, that Dai would give Ryu the key... He would rather eat it or hide it, or something else but give it to Ryu...
Because Dai did not only failed his mission, but also dishonored his master (as said by himself) and it would be absolutely unacceptable to die dishonoured...

But in the other hand, they are among the hardests rivals in Ryu's journey.
Sometimes i kinda feel sorry for them, but then I think that they were not good enough for the challenge so... Too bad ... Don't know
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ren wrote:
I don't know what to think about the BS Ninja Clan...
I mean... If they were truly ruled by an honor code, there's absolutely NO way, even in the last breath of life, that Dai would give Ryu the key... He would rather eat it or hide it, or something else but give it to Ryu...
Because Dai did not only failed his mission, but also dishonored his master (as said by himself) and it would be absolutely unacceptable to die dishonoured...

But in the other hand, they are among the hardests rivals in Ryu's journey.
Sometimes i kinda feel sorry for them, but then I think that they were not good enough for the challenge so... Too bad ... Don't know

Well, actually we're mot really so sure if they actually failed their mission, because we're not sure what their mission is.
If it's to destroy the Dark Dragon Blade, then at the cost of his honor (working with the enemy), Dai ACTUALLY completed his mission.
If it's to RETRIEVE the Dark Dragon Blade, THEN he truly failed.

BTW, in Ninja Gaiden Sigma they removed the "Tea" section of Gen's Diary. Probably thought it would've been too ridiculus Razz

hayabusa_reiatsuma
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAX..... i always thought.... if BS ninja's can have a high possibility of killing ryu hayabusa, why would they lose to fiends....

XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hayabusa_reiatsuma wrote:
HAHAX..... i always thought.... if BS ninja's can have a high possibility of killing ryu hayabusa, why would they lose to fiends....
Well, as hard as they can be as enemies, they will NEVER top Ryu when it comes to fighting, so I guess if newbies (of the game) can lose to fiends, so can the Black Spider Ninja.
Besides, Dai was probably alone fighting lots of fiends at the same time.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: