ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Bigalski New Video - VH Great Bridge Challenge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Bigalski New Video - VH Great Bridge Challenge Reply with quote

I want to start off by saying that this is not pretty because I had to use all my spirit elixirs and rebirths, made some really dumb errors, and didn't even break 300K for the challenge but at least I did it. I waited until Ch18 to get the DDB but after completing it, sticking with the Lunar counter-attack is the way to go. Before this video, I tried the old NGB ways and needless to say, they don't work. I also tried keeping two ninjas alive and just focusing on one Berserker but the ninjas always tried to attack and I would end up killing them. Other than the fact that they are always fire-pitting you, another part that made this Challenge so tough for me is that with all the explosions going on, it was hard to see what was going on sometimes. This wasn't as satisfying as when I beat the NGB MN GBC but I'm pretty happy with it. I'm keeping the save and will try to improve my score after taking a little time off.

All the music is by AC/DC and it almost 25 minutes long. Enjoy.

Link

Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dam u upload alot of videos Very Happy i need to see this.
Straight Shooter
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: VenomVoid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good video BigAl and awesome skill. I agree with you the old seems not to cut it here with berserkers, all that smoke! and ceaseless fire pit attack is just F*****g annoying. Still great skill man!
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job. I get lazy in doing the last two fiend challenges on VH and MN cause they take so long and get repetitive. What were the old ways you used to do to take them out in NGB?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
Good job. I get lazy in doing the last two fiend challenges on VH and MN cause they take so long and get repetitive. What were the old ways you used to do to take them out in NGB?

The way that I mainly use to beat them was doing X+A, A to jump on their heads, once you landed and they took their swing at you, you either do ->YYY witht the Flails or ->Y with a heavy weapon. Another way is since the would guard break you, you could roll cancel out of that and attack with one of the moves above. On NGS, you can't jump on their head anymore because they will shoot the big fireball at you and their first hit doesn't guard break so you can counter. One on one, NGS Berserkers are very easy because of the counter but more than one and you get this. In NGB, you could control the camera so only 1 would attack you at the time and of course that's not the case here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: