ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

I just played the Demo (from a gameshop)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: I just played the Demo (from a gameshop) Reply with quote

And I found a few things they've changed Gameplaywise:

- Enemies react in a different way with some attacks. In fact the enemies react different by different times you hit them (like attacking them while they were just standing or if they were attacking). Because of this, sometimes they won't get launched with an uppercut attack while laying down and instead grab their stomach in pain.

- Essence get absorbed faster when doing UTs. In NGB I tried doing Onlanding UTs with essence around, but when they're very far away they won't be absorbed immediatly by the time Ryu unleashes the attack, here it happens too but they need to be MUCH farther away.

- Flying Swallow is now a scroll technique, I think everybody here knows it by now.

- ET is weaker then in NGB while UT is stronger making their difference in power bigger.

- Ninpo can be charged, this again was pretty known already.

- Flying Swallow is faster, as if he almost warps to the other side, it even got less recovery frames, however it's weaker.

- Arrows can be shot in mid-air, everybody knows this from screenshots and the trailer (and maybe the demo's intro) but the bow and arrows are not selectable in the demo so I can't say if it's more or less accurate then standing still and shoot it (without First-Person Aiming).

- Murai is now able to counter attack you when you do a wall or air attack, but more rare then countering your charge attacks.

- Corpses stay longer, freeformers like me are very happy Smile

- Not sure about this one but I think Gleaming Blade has more range this time, again not sure...

- Decaps are not as easy as it used be, but I don't mind.

- This is a bit graphical-wise but it's pretty cool looking at it, when you break someone's guard there will be a "glass shattering" effect on the enemy.

I was only able to play it for a little while but seeing this changes, I gotta say I'm getting this Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dark dragon herbal tea
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, charging ninpo?,, I don't get it Embarassed
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark dragon herbal tea wrote:
you know, the essence will go to you when you charge your UT. In NGS it comes allot faster.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dark dragon herbal tea
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
you know, the essence will go to you when you charge your UT. In NGS it comes allot faster.

And UT:s has to do with ninpo in which way Razz .. You said that ninpo could be charged, i i still don't understand what you mean Razz
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I thought it was known already, by shaking the controller you're able to charge your ninpo, with that I meant It'll be stronger.

Dark dragon herbal tea
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Cool Cool
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Cool Cool
Uhm, you don't come here so often do you? Sorry, just had to ask, cuz I really thought everybody here already knew that.

Dark dragon herbal tea
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just returned here Wink .. I am over at IW's more though, but I didn't know about the controller shaking thing, strange Confused
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, well now you know Smile

Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I just played the Demo (from a gameshop) Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:

- Flying Swallow is now a scroll technique, I think everybody here knows it by now.

YET ANOTHER THING TEAM NINJA HAVE STOLEN FROM SUPREME MASTER NINJA MODE. Shocked
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: I just played the Demo (from a gameshop) Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:

YET ANOTHER THING TEAM NINJA HAVE STOLEN FROM SUPREME MASTER NINJA MODE. Shocked

we should SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil

I lost all my saves with 30m in mm DAMNIT!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: