ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Master (Go) Ninja Run
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goninja
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright. Haven't been in here since...forever. And I couldn't actually read that super post about Alma. Suffice to say that I'm still alive, and I'm going to try and come in here more often, and I'll update this later, and I'll ignore school for you, but I want to catch up with the game a bit before I continue. And I'll let any stragglers catch up. But just so everyone doesn't get that bored without me, I'm leaving you a gift elsewhere...
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, no one liked my gift, so obviously, being the tortured artist that I am, I need to fling myself into a self destructive depression and never return! Never!

Actually, I'm wondering if I should wait for the forums to be more "popular" again before I start posting. Or is it not that pressing, should I just keep going. Will it lose continuity. Show of hands?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goninja wrote:
Well, no one liked my gift, so obviously, being the tortured artist that I am, I need to fling myself into a self destructive depression and never return! Never!

Actually, I'm wondering if I should wait for the forums to be more "popular" again before I start posting. Or is it not that pressing, should I just keep going. Will it lose continuity. Show of hands?

Just post the new part already. I want to see sabo laugh again. It hurts me when I don't see him laugh Cry Baby
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POST IT NOW! PLEASE!

Funny is good
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, alright...crybabies...

Now, before I even wrote that closing paragraph to that last level, I saved. Oh, holy crap did I save. There is no way in HELL I am going to be playing that again, under those circumstances, for a LONG time.

Heh. Sorry. Itís just, man. Alma being down, that is just such a relief. You donít understand...unless you do, which is likely. In which case, ya know.

Now, Iíve already died once, and the Unflavored Jobless IS within reach. Not the mention that, this being Master Ninja Mode, Unlabored Loveless is not a bad ally. But I still despise that weapon (itís for quitters!), and the Lunar stragety seems to be working well enough. Or maybe Iím just overly bold because of the whole ALMA IS DEAD! YES! I GOT HER! Whoops! Sorry Ďbout that.

Okay, that one was the controllerís fault. I swear. Yeah, so was that one.

Oh, and, by the way? I hate missiles. Utterly hate them. To death. Yep. Not scientifically possible, I know, but oddly true.

I was sorta serious about that controller thing. Have you ever switched controllers after really playing with one for a while? I feels...weird. I wouldnít suggest it during Ninja Gaiden, especially Master Ninja. The switch from fat-controller-that-works to skinny-controller-that-usually-works-but-I-can-manipulate-better just throws you off.

Alright! Got past chopper Joe (he dashed off to get more doughnuts of something), but it cost me my flame. Ergo, Iíll save, then dash off to the strange machine AND collect stuff I couldnít get before; like the chest across the rope and the goodies behind the cracked door! Hmm...why does that cracked door suddenly fill me with fear?

Right. Got the chest (life of the gods). Got the strange machine. Got the tank outside of Muramasaís shop (youíd figure heíd close). Got the...WHAT?!? Vigoorian Berserkers?!? They work for the government? Theyíre undead soldiers of the apocalypse! Who wrote this?!?

Well, finally did it. Defeated the Breserkers in one fell, albeit messy, swoop. Only cost me half my death-count. Now all I have to do is...NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Killed by some punk soldier by accident?!? UNFAIR! SO UTTERLLY...I want my Life of the Gods back...

I dunno guys...IóI think Iíll go play Red Dead Revolver for a while or something...

OKAY! Enough time has passed that most of you must think Iím dead. And, as the old saying goes, those ninja video games wonít play themselves. Lord knows Iíve tried. Anyway...

Right off the bat, I remember whatís wrong. The Dabli. The ĎZerkers. The ĎCopterz. Damn I hate all those things. Honestly. I NEVER liked the Dumblyharro. I think it starts lookiní stupid after the first upgrade...

Also right off the bat, I die. Painfully. Lots of rockets. A couple deaths later, Iím back largely where I left off; just with the helicopter still out there. If memory serves me right...

OH! WAIT! I BEAT THE COPTER! YEAH! I SO TOTALLY ROCK! I got that from that sea turtle from Finding Nemo. Yeah, gay. Anyway, I also donít like the looks of the Vigoorian Bow. But then again, Iím olde fashioned. Note, I spelled ďoldĒ with an ďe.Ē

Right, letís end this crap-tacular level. Essence ZERO?!? What the hell are you talkiní Ďbout Willis?!? I killed PLENTY of them morons, some with Sooper Attacks! Perhaps youíve...never mind. Shut up. Itís over.

Deaths: 12

Favorite word: She-yoot!

Special quote: (upon dying) ďWow. Twenty seconds. New record?Ē
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally Very Happy .. And that one was funny as hell.. BTW i'm back to the forum, if you didn't notice Cool
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*wheeze*

Okay, maybe i didn't wheeze and die laughing as much as i laughed silently in my chair in the school library while avoiding librarians.

Fvckin great, old with and "e" give flavor to an otherwise unspectacular word, kudos

Frankly, i think that rockets can DIE! For God's sake they follow you aroung! Last time i checked machines cannot follow a lightening fast ninja as he flys through his invincible frames two seconds before impact! Those bvtch have life in them yet, plus they drop essence=LIFE
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goninja hurry up, I need my entertainment Sad
goninja
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. School year's about over though. Summertime. Less to do. More ninja video gaming. In the mean time...

Oh goody. Tanks. Youíre welcome. Damn it.

Okay, first the good news...despite the effort of soldiers, tanks, towers, explosive bats AND crappy-gyrocopters, I am not dead. The bad news? Iím so close to death, itís not funny. Except maybe in a cosmic sense. BUT, I havenít died yet, and thereís something in that.

Oh, wait, never mind. I was just shot.

You know what I hate most about Ninja Gaiden? You know what pisses me off more than Alma after youíve just taken your last potion? Load times. Yep. Ninja Gaiden a flawless masterpiece except for the simple fact that if you suddenly say to yourself, ďHey, you know what I wanna play for a spell? Prince of Persia 3.Ē Then, two weeks later, youíre hit with a ten minute wait. And of course, itís all just to get your ass kicked by tanks.

Speaking of tanks, theyíre next. Careless Old Charlie; he left his Locomotive Breath pointed in the wrong direction.

Okay, Ryu is the only person on earth who, when he sees three highly trained (albeit tubby) military personnel climbing into a tank, Ryu is the only person who runs TOWARDS the tank. Only him. Him and Jimmy Bond maybe, but thatís it!

Stupid tanks! What with the exploding and the switching of the arrows, I canít enjoy this awesometastic music; itís like the Seinfeld theme on steroids. Heh...uh, ignore that.

Alright! Tanks down on the first try. And my reward is...BATS?!? Crap. This I didnít need.

Okay, Iím going to go against my better (MUCH better) judgment here and continue without saving. Yep. The tanks werenít THAT hard, but I donít have a lot of elixiry goodness left, and Iím in one of my ďLetís just see what I can doĒ moods tonight... You know what Iím talking about.

And, I die. Damn. I almost sorta not really had it too.

Alright. Tanks Mark 2 works better. Fancy that. Maybe I donít suck at this so hard after all.

Up on the rooftop, I blast one rocket launchah with my Explodey Arrow (which is on a military base because why again?), and advance. Oh. I forgot thereís two of thems. The second is blasted shortly after, but at the cost of both blue essences. So do I stride out bravely to face my fate like a man?

No! You nuts? Iíd be mauled like a kindergartener and a bear! (bear wouldnít stand a chance!) Restart! Okay, got Ďem both, but I missed the essence; I keep trying to suck it close to me so I can save. Stoopid Ryu! This is really HIS fault.

Okay, this time or bust...like we havenít heard that before.

Eh, screw it. You know what I hate most about the chopper? The musicís gone! I love thatógosh Ryu; your/our aim has gotten much worse. And again with the inability to shoot over the fence? Once again, I contend that Rikimaru could do better!

And once again, even when I win, Iíll contend I can do better andówait, never mind. I died.

Okay, took me a couple deaths, but Iím finally where I want to be. Killed the helicopter? Oh, no. Iíve just milked those two Rocket Launchahs until Iím at perfect health; I suck against the Ďchopper.

Alright. Itís gone. That is, like, one of the more irritating bosses; not hardest per se, but irritating. Itís like the Great Red Dragon there, seems like it should be full of, ďYes Ryu go! YES!Ē moments, but they somehow turn into, ďOkay Ryu go! ...Go! ...Go! Go! Go! NOOOOOOOOOO! Crap! How did that happen?!?Ē moments.

Now, once again, in case I think I can do better (I only have one elixir left, and itís a small one), Iím going to continue without saving for the moment. Besides, if memory serves, something nasty lies ahead.

ARGH! I hate those fish...they take but never give! Sounds like my cousin Chad...

And what? I bust my butt collecting twenty-five, count Ďem, two-wenty five golden bugs, and all I get are these lousy smoke bombs?!? No, no...screw YOU Muramasa!

You know what I hate more than the soldiers on the landing? The soldiers on the tower. You know what I hate more than the soldiers on the tower? When they fire out of sequence with each other! Make it hard to draw a bead on those...round thingies Iím shooting at for whatever reason.

And all I get are two gold coins?!? What is this, Mario?

OH CRAP! I forgot that the hallway has three guards on the FIRST time through! There goes my last Ninpo... Oh, what the crap. I donít think it matter anymore. Iím going straight through! NO SAVING TILL WE SEE THE WHITES OF THEIR EYES!!!!!!!!!

Oh. Okay. So maybe I should have saved once in a while...I wonder if Iíll fare any better against the helicopter this time?

Okay, that ďno saving till we see the whites of their eyesĒ bit? Quite clever that...someone should sig it. Not me though; Iím back to being a save Nazi again. And, yeah, helicopter down with two elixirs and nearly full health. Iím gettiní gude at this I reckon.

Dude, this song reminds me of Holy Diver!

ARGH! It was perfect the last time! Ryu, YOUíRE behind this somehow, I know it...no one clings to life with less vigor than you (heh, get it? Vigor? Vigoor? ...My computer only recognizes one as a word? Ah, forget it!).

fvck it! Whose GENIUS idea was it to make the Guillotine Throw another A/X attack, huh? Get him in front of me so I can make him watch Ryuís repeated, laughable attempts at dispatching offenders before ultimately getting his guts squashed out; then, Iíll take the fatherless child into a dark alley and beat his brains in with a station wagon!

ALRIGHT! Admittedly, the ghost fish gave me (eventually) another Ninpo slot, so I graduate with full flame; might make up for the time spent pausing the game and writing these montages (by the way, Iíll buy the fact that you find potions and arrows on a military base, but who would hide demonic sealife in ornate chests on a helicopter platform?).

Deaths: 11

Favorite word: OoOoOoOoOoh...

Special quote: ďBRING IT ON!Ē (tank shell strikes Ryu) ďOh. BRING IT OFF!Ē
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMAOMFGIGGLES Laughing

Just awesome.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
ROFLMAOMFGIGGLES Laughing

Just awesome.

I've just discovered that alma on Normal = crap.

I've smoked her with no potions used in under 1 minute with the flails.
I could'nt believe it , all you have to do is to learn her pattern.

Sig made by SS-Asterisk.
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goninja....your job should be to write and publish these.....i didn't stop laughing all the way through that...and not until after i reread it once and five minutes after that....lmao
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoah. Holy crap. I am so sorry. Betchu all thought I was dead.

Anyway, my education has been pretty crumby (nobody's fault but my own), not to mention that my social life is slowly dying in my hands...which basically means I'm practically done with the game! Even though I abandoned you all, I, for whatever reason, kept writing. So, where'd we leave off then?

Hey! I forgot to mention it last time, but howíd those ďnormalĒ soldiers get on the base for the movie? The one where Ryu expands his destructive vision from butchering demons and hostile humans to innocent civilians as well? Tsk, tsk...game shouldía had at least ONE guy wandering around to appease completists such as myself.

This USED to be my least favorite part of the game, waiting for the worms to jump out of the sewer and thus allow you to continue on your quest, but it seems to have been cleared up. In fact, other than that, I rather like the ďlevel doesnít start just yetĒ idea.

Holyshitholyshitholyshit. I forgot. Thereís GIANT crab monsters here, as well as the little ones. And here I am with naught but a level two Dally-hasbro. That is, if not the fastest, certainly up there. ...Waaaaaaay up there.

Holy crap. TWO?!? Two SOOPER CRABS, let alone with two more Whiteys? Thatís hardly fair; I mean, I know Iím the modern super ninja, but Iím still human.

Okay. Got down to the dividing point; Iím gonna try for Muramasa before the save point; little reason in continuing if Iím ill equipped I guess. I dunno.

Considering Iím just using the Dragon Sword and, get this, REAL TACTICS (other than repeated wall slams (although thereís a bit of wall slamming thrown in for good measure)), Iím doiní okay...although, it does get a little hard to, uh, live when the screenís so full of enemies you canít...see...Ryu? ...He dead.

Okaaaaaaaay. This is gonna be a looooooooooooong level, isnít it?

Right. Screw it. Muramasa can wait. Iím gonna save first, and by that I mean Iím NOT gonna save first, if only because I look like Iíve just been in a street fight with King Kong. First, Iíll get the Key of the Trilobite, which is (scientifically speaking) NOT an insect. Heh.

AND...itís a Spirit of the Devils? Now Iíve got to look everywhere! Oh crap, itís down in that rotten hole, isnít it? Well, might as well start with that place down the hallway. I mean, how bad can it OH CRAP! MORE of those Giant fatherless child! Come on!

(the following phrase was associated with an ďattemptĒ at making past the first room to the aqueducts). ďOh great, itís gonna be one of THOSE levels, isnít it-Holy crap!Ē

Pest control! Alright, Iím saving now. And now shall begin my quest...the quest for trilobite!

Okay, up on the rooftop and please donít just be ghost fish, please donít just be ghost fish... Well Iíll be! Itís the key! Huh. Wonder whatís down in that hole then?

Holy crap! I donít know quite how to describe this, just it was amazing. I was laser-eye vision juggled to death. It was...really cool. But it look like it hurt. A lot.

Alright! Not even bottles bouncing off the table can break my concentration...just virtual death. Yeah, that can do it.

Man, this is such a pain in the balls. The whole dying all the time with the fiends popping up all over the place and their stubborn refusal to die and OH COME ON!!! THAT WAS HARDLY FAIR, WAS IT? Psh. All this to fight a stoopid worm. Then two more. Then, what, twelve or something? Donít worms eventually replace Gallas on all levels?

Oh, good job there Ryu...way to attack the ENEMY that is small and alone rather than the ENEMIES that are bunched together and include the Giant Crab with your flaming fireballs of STUPIDITY.

...Talking all in capitals, calling the game unfair, calling Ryu stupid because heís attacking the wrong people...why does this sound familiar?

ďOh yeah, why not? Letís make it so that Alma receives aboslutley NO RECOIL AT ALL, WHATSOEVER from the Flying Swallow.Ē

ďSure Ryu?!? Why DONíT we do the stupid, instead of, you know, THE SMART thing! I mean, the stupid thing, yeah. That option is ALWAYS available to us, isnít it?!?Ē

ďno, No, NO! I HAD that one! I had NO health, she had NO health, I was laying blow after blow in that final death embrace, and one of those damn Whateverthehelltheoneswiththeeyeballs just, you know, slid in. Like it was a family FRIGGINí picnic! fatherless child...Ē

OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not again! NEVER again!

I canít exactly tell you the sound I just made, as Iím not sure what the exact lettering to properly reproduce the sound on paper would be. Suffice to say that it was long, drawn out, and VERY disparaging. I had the level 3 Dably in my hands and I was jumping off walls like the coward I am like NOBODYíS business, okay? Never did a man so skillfully, so cleverly, so luckily dodge each and every one of his enemies attacks while mercilessly, cheaply doling out his own. Then, laser shot from somewhere off screen. Blew Ryu right down the middle. Such a loss.

Oh Ryu youíre so smart, you oughtta get a smart ass diploma for being such a smart ASS, killing those enemies that didnít matter and the enemies that did matter killed you ten seconds later and you were out of Ninpo because I canít control who you try to hurt like that you DUMBASS!

Wow. Thatís three deaths in a row, using three different strategies, all without making a dent in the opposition. At all. Okay, on the third try, I did take a couple with me, but thatís just because I got nervous and burned Ninpo. This is...sad. Again.

Oh sweet merciful monkey cheese! Weíre back at the ďyouíre dying, and the screen is so cluttered that you donít know whyĒ stage! What the crap dude?!?

OH GOOD! LETíS START OUT ON A NOTE THAT IS SOOOO BAD, THEREíS NO WAY I CAN POSSIBLY SURVIVE...OH GOOD! LETíS DO STUPID THINGS! I NEVER LIKED DOING SMART THINGS, YOU KNOW, THE KIND OF THINGS WHERE I COULD SURVIVE! I HATE LIVING! END IT HERE!

OH YEAH, Yeah, yeah...I LOVE the attacks that take me out in one...er, attack.

Okay, okay, okay...NO! NO! DO YOU...argh...do you want to DIE the MOST EMBARRASSING death physically and MENTALLY CONCEIVABLE?!? Just walk off a CLIFF! DONíT WASTE MY TIME!

Wow. Seven deaths, in a row, rapid fire, packaged just for me. Say what you will about Alma and that lousy cave, but they were never this FAST. This is faster than even the Clone Ryu. Is that why this isnít quite as irritating? I donít have the time to get severely pissed?

Well, Iím still only human. And that apparently means that I can still get as mad a blind butcher with a toothache in Sonora on a balmy Sunday afternoon, and no, thatís not what I said the first time.

Upon returning to this some weeks later, I realize how utterly little sense that made...oh, by the way? Mortal Kombat Armageddon? Pretty sweet. (Also sweet? The pink dagger in the black-and-white load screen. Letís me know if itís ready from half a house away)

Anyway, the start of the battle was pretty good I guess. I mean, I totally changed strategies. Not internal battle strategies (i.e., fight this way, defensive/offensive), but game plans; I just went straight for the worm. Now, as it turned out, I totally forgot how to FIGHT the worm, and I had to burn through two potions and a ninpo, but I won. Fancy that.

Then of course, I died about five times in a row in that stoopid Water Spirit room...

Wow. Something so unfair just happened, but by the time I got over here to write, I forgot what it was. Oh well. Probably just more of the same, right?

Okay, that time, the unfair thing was I died. And Iím not sure why...or how. I got hit, possibly by two hostile entities, and my remaining half of health was utterly depleted.

Holy crap. Three Gigantor Crabs at once... Holy crap, HOLY CRAP! ...Restart.

Okay. Got it all. Now what? Oh, wait, what? The earth figure is already in place; I have to fight both worms? What, now? Like, right now? ...Crap.

Oh crap. I hate this. I have entered an endless chain scenerio. In order to defeat the worms (Iím assuming now, Iíll actually try later on), I require a level 3 Dably-unpronounceabo AND Xtra Poshuns. I have neither. So I must go to the hall of Muramasa and return. Which was so painful, itís what drove me to fight the worm in the first place. Maybe if I HAD my sword, I could beat the hall. But the sword is at the end of the hall. The hall that requires the sword. Which is at the end of the hall. The hall that requires the sword. Which is at the end...

Sorry, had to beat my head against the table there. Where were we? Ah yes, we were in the hall. The hall that requires the sword. Which is at the end of the hall. The hall that...

Sorry.

ARGH! I hate all of you, but I hate YOU, of giant crabs, most of all! No wait, never mind. I hate all of you equally.

Okay, quick break from the action to tell you about whatís goiní awn. After a number of deaths which weíll call ďseven,Ē your hero (thatís me...I hope) was able to get to and from that rotten old man Muramasaís shoppe without dying. Which means I wonít have to face the worms without the proper equipment...kind of sad, really.

Oddly enough, the ghost fish really came through for me. Because they live in that chasm thingy, I was able to smite them all with wall jumps, thereby restoring all my ninpo and ninety-six point two percent of my health. Yeah. Thatís an exact figure. Donít ask.

AND first death of the worm(s)! Damn but my timing is off...

Wow. That was disappointingly easy. No drawn out rants! And I had all kinds of worm related humor to burn through...

And after all this, Iíve finally gathered thirty some scarabs. And my reward is...rations?!? You fatherless child.

Oh crap, oh God, oh NO! Itís that CLONE again! I just died because of multiple explosions (that went on even after the continue screen came up), and all I could do was whimper...whimper like so many little girls! ...I hate this level.

Holy crap! I just took out half his health by repeatedly throwing him. ĎCourse, he killed me very shortly after the chain was broke, but cheaters take note!

You know what? Forget it, this is unfair. He gets infinite explodey bows? I get cheap kill. Sort of. Cheap kill until I die, that is.

Awesome. I died. Again.

YEAH! Take that, life! Have I said that before?

Alright, the Armlet of Celery. Thatís sure to be useful. And by useful, I mean suck. Hard.

Oh crap! Thatís why I donít save after opening the door! Itís one of those lousy eight-hundred fiend challenges. Oh. Crap. ARGH! And there were three blue deals there, floatiní for me! I donít like how high that death count is getting...

Okay, just so youíre aware, this is going to be one of those ďtry every weapon I haveĒ sort of things. AND, because Iíve been having a very rough week and have no ego, Iíll be blatantly honest with my death clock. Initially, at least.

Okay, Iíll count that death, largely because of my grand speech up there, but I really donít count it at all. Ryu ďThe Worldís Biggest DumbassĒ Hayabusa just opened the door and very calmly walked through it in the heat of battle. A pretty good battle, in a cheap sorta way. So I got pissed, turned him around, and fought the second half. I was killed, of course, but I was doing damn well. Thanks for sucking Ryu.

Okay. To make a long story short: couple of absolute suckfests, ďOh holy crap NO!Ē Whatís worse is that, every now and again, Iím tempted to turn on the ďyou have killed X enemiesĒ meter, except if I see Iím doing good, Iíll get all nervous, and start screwing up; and if I see I havenít made any progress...trust me, when youíre killing, and being killed, by endless enemies, it FEELS like you should have won twice over.

ALRIGHT! Take THAT room! Life of the Gods, save, return, and...Iím killed. By faceless minions I already dealt with. Nice.

Ghost fish no problem. Giant Dinosaur Dudes problem. Obviously the triceratops was a very common dinosaur, as these dudes are endless. What, are they unionized or something?

Okay...Iím gonna resurrect me an alien. You cominí? Thatís such an awesome cutscene. Okay, attempt one is moot. However, I now know its weakness...weapons. Yes.

This does not bode well. Iím doing pretty well actually, but only by throwing everything I have at this sucker. Something tells me Iím getting a Ninja Dog award.

ARG! Remember when I said that I was doing okay? That ended badly...

Okay, I restarted there, but not for the reason you think. Does anyone else think that...maybe Ryu is a little too acrobatic for his own good?

Okay, what the hell happened there? I just sort of keeled over. I guess Ryu got a little tipsy there. UGH! What the hell? Thatís not fair! I canít move when Iím in the magical flame position! I deserve a half-second break from harm!

crap, canítseecanítseecanítsee! I just apostrophed all those caníts!

No, I refuse to count this! Refuse to count it! On the grounds that health was lost unfairly, when I couldnít see around the Alien Demonís fat ass, and also because Iím quitting since my remaining health is barely visible.

Oh. Holy crap. This isnít looking good death count wise.

Now, I didnít have perfect health at the save, but it was pretty good Iíll wager. Purple for sures. And I was doing pretty good. But that skeletal bird thing (real creepy that) bit me and tossed me around and put me in the red. Iím sensing another ďpurple shaft oí crapĒ attack here.

OH SHEEYIT! That was a total failure...I was being gutted right and left, no chance for survival. But I had enough time to deliver a final attack, but then a Crab Jerk snatched me from the rear. fatherless child...

ARGGHH!H! ONE MORE! NO FAIR! How big are that moronís claw thingys?!?

HOLY CARP! THAT THING CAN BITESNATCH YOU OUT OF THE AIR?!? I was a leaping about its head, and the next thing I knew, I was in its jaws!

Okay, NONONONONONO...no. I cannot tell what the crap is going on. I refuse to count that, because usually attacking the enemy doesnít result in you getting...hurt. And thrown places. No.

Wow. This is the greatest state of non-progress since...oh, I guess it wasnít that long ago. I hate this level, by the way.

ALRIGHT! YES! Iím awesome.

Deaths: 80

Favorite word: ...Oh GOOD!!!

Special quote: (after repeated jumping around under a low roof) ďWhadya mean Ryu canít bounce off the piece of wall?!? Isnít he a freakiní ninja er sumpthiní?!?Ē
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!! Very Happy Finally Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I know his weakness...weapons. Yes.

That made me lol the most.

Your crap never gets old man.

So do you go play for awhile, die, run to the computer and rant, then go back?

Thats what it seems like.

It works too.

xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: