ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

DMC3. Vergil Mode. Very Hard Mode. OUCH.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: DMC3. Vergil Mode. Very Hard Mode. OUCH. Reply with quote

Seriously, the mode is kicking my ass, handing it to me and kicking it again for good measure. I mean c'mon, 2 GOLD ORBS during the Leviathan BOSS FIGHT? I'm no master but I never expected this. Nearly every stage (apart from 1 and 2) forced me to gobble one of said Golden beauties. Seriously, do I suck so bad or is it so goddamn hard?
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It needs some getting used to Vergil because his attacks are different and for the fact that the Summoned Swords are his only projectiles. Aerial Rave is a very powerfull attack, remember that. And by the time you have Judgement Cut... then you can say it's a pretty overpowered move...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Silencer15
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: REmakePRO15

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_O

I didn't think ANY mode with Vergil was hard, he's kinda over-powered...

But this is coming from someone who SS-Ranked every mission on DMD in the original DMC3. Cool
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silencer15 wrote:
O_O

I didn't think ANY mode with Vergil was hard, he's kinda over-powered...

But this is coming from someone who SS-Ranked every mission on DMD in the original DMC3. Cool
Uhm... congratulations... I never bothered doing that, I just keep comboing the hell out of enemies Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
It needs some getting used to Vergil because his attacks are different and for the fact that the Summoned Swords are his only projectiles. Aerial Rave is a very powerfull attack, remember that. And by the time you have Judgement Cut... then you can say it's a pretty overpowered move...

I played from Easy all the way to Very Hard. That is in total through Easy, Normal, Hard and now Very Hard. I have all of Vergil's moves and Darkslayer is maxed out. Aerial Rave owns just about anything, I think I need to get used to Corrupt Vergil's DT a whole lot more. His moveset changes in a number of ways.
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: REmakePRO15

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:

I played from Easy all the way to Very Hard. That is in total through Easy, Normal, Hard and now Very Hard. I have all of Vergil's moves and Darkslayer is maxed out. Aerial Rave owns just about anything, I think I need to get used to Corrupt Vergil's DT a whole lot more. His moveset changes in a number of ways.

If you're using Corrupt Vergil, are you using the Forward triangle(stinger?) attack? With Nero/Nelo Angelo I use that but don't let go of triangle, just hold it, by the time the forward slash/stinger type attack is done you'll have the dark meteor charged. If you're already using this, then I think you should have a strong enough combo to use. Laughing
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Hard really shouldnt be hard. IMO, you should go practice on M2 if you are using that many Golden orbs. If it was DMD, Id say sure, but VH isnt too much a step up from hard. JC Aerial Raves and spam JC if you need to, those moves are over powered up the wazoo. Also, during everyattack, use SUmmon Sword.s You may need to change your buttosn around, but the damage racks up.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try that out. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: