ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

1UP Ninja Gaiden Sigma preview (Update: NGB vs. NGS video)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: 1UP Ninja Gaiden Sigma preview (Update: NGB vs. NGS video) Reply with quote

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3158174

NGB vs. NGS: http://gamevideos.com/video/id/10182

Last edited by Keylay on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah! And people said you had to shake the Six-axis to ACTIVATE the Ninpo! Now this will get slapped into their face after saying I was wrong Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting read. Looks nice.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news indeed. new media. how sexyy. Smile
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, did you guys notice that the blood stays on the floor now. I wonder if it stays there for the entire game and disappears after you leave the area. The 60 fiend battles are going to have the floor covered in blood. And Rachel seems to move a lot faster with the Warhammer than Ryu did. Can't wait to see her other weapons. I want to know how the grapple hook will work. From the PSM scans she was using it to either knockback or pull her opponent toward her. I predict one of her weapons will be a whip. Just seems natural to her outfit and she is holding one at the end of the trailer from TGS.
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1UP wrote:
The game is scheduled to ship sometime in late June, which is a short three month wait before both Ninja Gaiden fans and new players alike will be able to get their hands on the ultimate version of Team Ninja's acclaimed action game.

Does that mean we may see NG2 by like....late fall *september=3months from june?* beacause thats what i made of that...

Ultimate Version=NG2 IT MUST!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
Hey, did you guys notice that the blood stays on the floor now. I wonder if it stays there for the entire game and disappears after you leave the area. The 60 fiend battles are going to have the floor covered in blood. And Rachel seems to move a lot faster with the Warhammer than Ryu did. Can't wait to see her other weapons. I want to know how the grapple hook will work. From the PSM scans she was using it to either knockback or pull her opponent toward her. I predict one of her weapons will be a whip. Just seems natural to her outfit and she is holding one at the end of the trailer from TGS.

yeah whip. Very Happy . anyways they said that shes gonna have some new costumes besides the default one that she currently have. Angel
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanman wrote:
1UP wrote:
The game is scheduled to ship sometime in late June, which is a short three month wait before both Ninja Gaiden fans and new players alike will be able to get their hands on the ultimate version of Team Ninja's acclaimed action game.

Does that mean we may see NG2 by like....late fall *september=3months from june?* beacause thats what i made of that...

They're talking about NGS.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm not that interested in NGS all that much anymore. Sure, it looks awesome and very tight, but it is the second remake.

Yeah sabo, I'm copying it from you Laughing
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
sanman wrote:
1UP wrote:

They're talking about NGS.

FvCK

Cry Baby
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
It's gonna be a big blood bath in the fiend challenges Razz

Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the vid Keylay added you can safely assume that Sigma runs smoothly whatever you do. It looks very promising, but I'm still not all that hyped up anymore.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Watching the vid Keylay added you can safely assume that Sigma runs smoothly whatever you do. It looks very promising, but I'm still not all that hyped up anymore.
It runs so smooth my computer can't even play it correctly Sad
It lags every 10 seconds!

archwarrior
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i would feel all hype up over agian if ng2 info is release. anyway about the comparison, its awsome. when i played the orginal ng(or black) the graphic looks great, now with this, thats huge improvements. if i own a ps3 i definetly get this. its not like ps3 have any good games out anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: