ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

VH Chapter 13 boss need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zamten
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: VH Chapter 13 boss need help Reply with quote

Can someone tell me how to beat the 2nd form of alma in VH. I keep dieing Sad
archwarrior
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vh oh thats tough, attack is hard to hit, so try these...
To attack(these are easy to pull, and chance of hitting is higher than other attack): run foward---> xx,..... xyy

to defend: roll, reverse wind.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so u press xx then u wait and press xyy.

thanks
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best way of doing Alma II:

Watch her. When she lands, she'll either throw fireballs (roll, jump, you know the drill) or charge. When she is DEFINITELY charging, do a Gleaming Blade (360 on the stick + Y (hold, release). Release the attack just as she is about to hit you. You'll do damage, plus you'll avoid her hug.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
weibull760
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
Best way of doing Alma II:

Watch her. When she lands, she'll either throw fireballs (roll, jump, you know the drill) or charge. When she is DEFINITELY charging, do a Gleaming Blade (360 on the stick + Y (hold, release). Release the attack just as she is about to hit you. You'll do damage, plus you'll avoid her hug.

They fixed her again. The gleaming blade doesn't connect anymore. I can't seem to find a good strategy for her. The only way I can take here down is with inferno. And the minions are a pain in the ass too.
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inferno is useless as well. It barely does any damage to her.

You can knock her down and stun her quite a few ways now though. I can't really explain the specific time to nail her but I can try.

-When she charges at you dodge her attack and when she goes to turn around you should hit her with a Flying Swallow. If you hit her too soon you'll just bounce off.

-When she does her charged fireball attack you can knock her down. Hit her with a Flying Swallow immediately after she shoots her fireball. (Remember to Reverse Wind the firebal and follow with a Wind Run into a Flying Swallow) If you do it too soon you'll bounce off, if you do it too late you'll bounce off. Timing is weird here but I think if you hit here while her jewel is still glowing you can knock her down. Not sure though.

-You can knock her down when she does her pillar attack as well. Hit her with a Flying Swallow after she throws the first one and before she throws the second one. The timing here is a little weird.

-You can knock her down when she spins. Whenever you throw something at her she'll normally do this spin move, if you hit her with a Flying Swallow while she is spinning you can knock her down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: