ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

So if I beat Hard I unlock the Hotsuma costume?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barrikade
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: So if I beat Hard I unlock the Hotsuma costume? Reply with quote

Topic. If you beat hard, you unlock that silver costume with the red scarf, right? Anything else you guys can tell me about the unlocks? What do you get if you beat it on Ninja Dog and Normal? IGN Guides seems to have their info messed up...
blackninja
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: AreErKul
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you get mission mode also
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get mission mode for beating the game on Ninja Dog, Normal or Hard. You get the clone's costume (black and red no scarf) for beating it on normal (that's what one person got). I beat it on Hard and got the black and red with scarf costume but I didn't get the clone costume.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. I also got the arcade version of the game, the theatre and of course very hard mode. Your score is automatically uploaded to the scoreboards if youre on xbox live and there is no successive play. Missions also have multiple difficulty settings. I had 10 of them unlocked at the start. Im not sure how the scoring works on the mission mode since there are atleast 3 difficulties (easy,normal,hard) and on the scoreboard it shows no difficulties under the names. Any ideas?
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I may have figured it out somewhat. You have to beat a difficulty on mission mode to unlock the next one up. I just beat the murai mission on master ninja first attempt. It didnt seem up to the level of master ninja at all. Wonder if mission difficulty is different then the actual game? I only have very hard unlocked on the story mode so far. I did notice that the higher the difficulty I completed the mission on the higher my karma was. Maybe thats how its done? Alot of fun so far. This is AMAZING!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: