ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

1 thing that HAS to be changed for Sigma...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lonewolf
Common Ninja
Common Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2006
Posts: 75
Location: Tempest Fenix Clan Village


PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Uts when I got to NGB but stupid Ng sucked.
_________________


I lost all my saves with 30m in mm DAMNIT!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 427
Location: Houston, TX
Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
I played Halo 1, loved it, tried it on Heroic and died horribly.


Shocked I find that hard to believe.

Anyway, the HP1 scoring system gets my vote and I think they should take away the ability to charge for an ET/UT.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 2608
Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah that seemed like the best way.

or they could allow the ability to charge, but no points for UTs.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 427
Location: Houston, TX
Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
yeah that seemed like the best way.

or they could allow the ability to charge, but no points for UTs.



The ability to charge makes things much easier so still charging but not points for UT's is the same thing just without the points. Wink People who spam Dabi UT's on the Stadium Challenge are going to have to learn to fight or not do it.

So, the point system and Lunar of HP1, the no charging of NG, and the smoke bombs of NGB sounds pretty good.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 2608
Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright. sounds good. now that you brought the whole stadium challenge in to mind. Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isnt that bad. Im usre some attack can still be spammed from the platforms...atleast something Laughing Berserkers arent too bad, unless you get 2 on screen.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigalski wrote:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
yeah that seemed like the best way.

or they could allow the ability to charge, but no points for UTs.



The ability to charge makes things much easier so still charging but not points for UT's is the same thing just without the points. Wink People who spam Dabi UT's on the Stadium Challenge are going to have to learn to fight or not do it.

So, the point system and Lunar of HP1, the no charging of NG, and the smoke bombs of NGB sounds pretty good.


This doesn't even come close to solving the problem of UT chaining. Neutral
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninja Of Chaos
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 22 Sep 2005
Posts: 1392
Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHERE THE fvck IS THE INTERVIEW!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!

That was unexpected dude, you allright?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninja Of Chaos
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 22 Sep 2005
Posts: 1392
Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
LOL!

That was unexpected dude, you allright?


I'm annoyed. Mad

I've been checking everyday since Saturday and they haven't put their interview up yet. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an interview with Itagaki or the actual guy in charge of NGS?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninja Of Chaos
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 22 Sep 2005
Posts: 1392
Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
It's an interview with Itagaki or the actual guy in charge of NGS?


Both.

They even said that that was THE interview of Itagaki to read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now I HAVE to read it. HOPEFULLY, there will be some NG2 info.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 427
Location: Houston, TX
Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
bigalski wrote:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
yeah that seemed like the best way.

or they could allow the ability to charge, but no points for UTs.



The ability to charge makes things much easier so still charging but not points for UT's is the same thing just without the points. Wink People who spam Dabi UT's on the Stadium Challenge are going to have to learn to fight or not do it.

So, the point system and Lunar of HP1, the no charging of NG, and the smoke bombs of NGB sounds pretty good.


This doesn't even come close to solving the problem of UT chaining. Neutral



I wasn't trying to solve that problem with that reply, just thought I would suggest the no charging/scoring thing.

I did like the red/blue use for a UT though. The UT meter sounded interesting too.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
butterknife
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja


Joined: 09 Sep 2006
Posts: 27
Location: Richmond, VA
Gamertag: Willie T Ribs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
sabotage wrote:
LOL!

That was unexpected dude, you allright?


I'm annoyed. Mad

I've been checking everyday since Saturday and they haven't put their interview up yet. Sad


me too. They promised me an interview, now where is it?!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group