ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Got the game!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurse36s
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Got the game! Reply with quote

FINALLY! NGB Day is here! I just got in the house! everyone post here once you get it!
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you use NG saves to unlock everything?
Kurse36s
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not entirely sure, I was almost certain I had a successive play file. But I dont see any options that allow me to carry data over. And I dont have the original NG so I gotta do things the hard way it seems...
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got it, but i'm at work til 5. we need to figure out this whole save game thing. i finished regular ninja gaiden on very hard, and i wanna start off on master ninja! hell yeah, hell yeah.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the game too. I have Hard unlocked. I have a succesive play save for Normal, Hard, and Very Hard for Ninja Gaiden. I don'thave a completed save of HP2 although I've beaten it a few times. I have a save on phase 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
paynus
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
I just got the game too. I have Hard unlocked. I have a succesive play save for Normal, Hard, and Very Hard for Ninja Gaiden. I don'thave a completed save of HP2 although I've beaten it a few times. I have a save on phase 4.

keylay- i know for a fact i don't have any successive files, but i think i have a save file from the last save point of the game on very hard. can i load that save file up, beat evil murai, and have master ninja unlocked? i can't wait to get home.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot where I read it (maybe IGN) but it said having a Ninja Gaiden HP1 save point gave you Hard and having a HP2 save point gives you Very Hard. However, there copy wasn't the final one so some things were changed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing on Hard starts out like HP1 (you also get nunchaku). And he still has his blue ninja costume from Ninja Gaiden. I remember someone saying they took it out. Not sure if it's selectable but it probably will be.
paynus
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
I forgot where I read it (maybe IGN) but it said having a Ninja Gaiden HP1 save point gave you Hard and having a HP2 save point gives you Very Hard. However, there copy wasn't the final one so some things were changed.

xbox live = not me. all i have is a bunch of save files from very hard. can you load up any of your saves you had previously? thanks for answering these questions so quickly.
paynus
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just called tecmo and they said the save files from the original ninja gaiden *should* be compatible with black. the guy didn't know for sure about the whole successive file thing, he was more impressed that i finished the game on very hard! he said worst case scenarion is that i could load up my last save file from very hard, beat the end, and master ninja mode should be available. man, 5 o'clock can not get here quick enough.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paynus wrote:
Keylay wrote:

xbox live = not me. all i have is a bunch of save files from very hard. can you load up any of your saves you had previously? thanks for answering these questions so quickly.

No, you can't load up any Ninja Gaiden saves.
Kurse36s
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Keylay, I've never played any HP but yet I still have hard mode unlocked.
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I think they scraped the whole saves idea.
Kurse36s
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well, I guess it'll add replay value. We gotta do this the HARD way >_<
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i gotta go through HARD, then VERY HARD, then MASTER will be available? sh!t who has time for that when there's missions to beat. is the mission mode unlocked from the get go?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: