ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Realtime tanning in DOAX2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemon_Maior wrote:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
Real time tanning...are you serious... Neutral

Itagaki stop wasting your time on this BS and start making NG2!

*agrees 278 percent*

i really want itagaki to say something about NG2.

maybe at TGS. Don't know

right, I'm tired and pretty fvck pissed. will you just SHUT UP about NG2! If Itagaki wants to spend(spend it, NOT waste it) on DOAX2 then let him! He'll be around long enough to make an NG2 and we all will be around long enough to play it. If not, then we will spend the rest of our lives imagining how great it would be, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Above that, I have no doubt that he isworking on NG2, it's not impossible for him to make 2, 3, 4 or more games at the same time, and focussing more people on the same project doesn't ensure(not by a long shot) the project will be performed better.

I second that. Itagaki is working his ass off to deliver us his games. The thrill of surprise is now even greater IMO. Because DOAX2 has this feature now, who knows what NG2 will have. And we only know that if we are, you guessed it, patient.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: blitzkrieg047

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team ninja isnt like EA, they actually spend alot of time working on a single game
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemon_Maior wrote:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
Real time tanning...are you serious... Neutral

Itagaki stop wasting your time on this BS and start making NG2!

*agrees 278 percent*

i really want itagaki to say something about NG2.

maybe at TGS. Don't know

right, I'm tired and pretty fvck pissed. will you just SHUT UP about NG2! If Itagaki wants to spend(spend it, NOT waste it) on DOAX2 then let him! He'll be around long enough to make an NG2 and we all will be around long enough to play it. If not, then we will spend the rest of our lives imagining how great it would be, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Above that, I have no doubt that he isworking on NG2, it's not impossible for him to make 2, 3, 4 or more games at the same time, and focussing more people on the same project doesn't ensure(not by a long shot) the project will be performed better.

It's not about DOAX2, it's about real time tanning. Maybe it's just me, but it seems completely unneccessary. And since I ain't a DOA fan, it's not really pleasing to know that this is what's delaying TN's other projects.

Either way, I hope you detected the jocust tone in my original post. Wasn't meant to be taken as a complaint.

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
It's not about DOAX2, it's about real time tanning. Maybe it's just me, but it seems completely unneccessary. And since I ain't a DOA fan, it's not really pleasing to know that this is what's delaying TN's other projects.

Either way, I hope you detected the jocust tone in my original post. Wasn't meant to be taken as a complaint.

well, it was requested a lot by fans of DOAX.(really, go look in "what do you want in DOAX2" threads) and DOAX is to the people that develop it, I think, just the same as it is to people who play it; something different.

and I did take it as a complaint, this wat not the case and I apoligise. my opinion still stands, as there are a lot of people who want Itagaki to make NG2 before DOAX, DOA:CC(anything new about that, btw?) and even they wanted it to be before DOA4.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, all i said was if he'd say something about it

he is always mum about it and doesnt really talk about it at all.

1up: so itagaki san, do you have any new information about NG2 that you would like to discuss.

Itagaki: ryu will be in it.

he hasnt really discussed anything since they interviewed about the water fights. at least say when its supposed to be released.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: Sir Boingal0t

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh great, more great ideas. What's next? Letting you decide where to put sun block on their bodies?

Seriously, get up. Please. ._.
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good thing he's making Ninja Gaiden 2 after all those games. Ninja Gaiden Black came out a little less than a year ago. There probably wouldn't be that many changes if it was coming out within the next 6 months. I'm glad it wasn't a launch title like DOA4. Team Ninja makes good games but deadlines force them to rush games that need a little bit more work. There are crazy debates over at DOA Central right now. Plus, I need to time to work on the site. I want to be ready when Ninja Gaiden 2 is announced. I think I have till next E3 but not sure since they are chaning E3 a bit. Also, Ninja Gaiden 2 is coming out before DOA:CC so we only have to wait till DOAX2 comes out this december. And DOA:CC might be similar to Ninja Gaiden since it is Action something. And after that is Project Progressive, another action game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait keylay, i thought that you said that Progressive will have the same combat engine as NG?
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Project Progressive is next in the hot seat. Itagaki refers to the game as being a new challenge for Tecmo. The genre is action, but we can expect a completely different type of action from what was featured in Ninja Gaiden."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/684/684484p1.html

I can't find the other article but Itagaki said that they will use the knowledge they get from making Ninja Gaiden 2 to help them in Project Progressive. A new team is working on Project Progressive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
"Project Progressive is next in the hot seat. Itagaki refers to the game as being a new challenge for Tecmo. The genre is action, but we can expect a completely different type of action from what was featured in Ninja Gaiden."

I can't find the other article but Itagaki said that they will use the knowledge they get from making Ninja Gaiden 2 to help them in Project Progressive. A new team is working on Project Progressive.

See that is good news. Thumbs Up

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:

thanks Keylay.

you are awesome. Very Happy
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tanning, yes. but according to doa4 he said the team have problems with hair. they still havent fixed it yet?
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

archwarrior wrote:
tanning, yes. but according to doa4 he said the team have problems with hair. they still havent fixed it yet?

I'm not sure if it's problems or the sytem. In an interview, Itagaki said that they were able to create more strands of hair (compared to DOA2U) but not individual strands. Lots of people hate the hair but it's still the best hair I've seen in a video game.

In this picture, Kasumi's hair looks nice but I can kind of see an improvement in this picture. Because of DOA4's speed, Itagaki said he had to downgrade the graphics a little bit. This might have also caused fewer strands of hair. I guess we'll see in the trailer at TGS.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
archwarrior wrote:

I'm not sure if it's problems or the sytem. In an interview, Itagaki said that they were able to create more strands of hair (compared to DOA2U) but not individual strands. Lots of people hate the hair but it's still the best hair I've seen in a video game.

In this picture, Kasumi's hair looks nice but I can kind of see an improvement in this picture. Because of DOA4's speed, Itagaki said he had to downgrade the graphics a little bit. This might have also caused fewer strands of hair. I guess we'll see in the trailer at TGS.

That's some nice hair.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
this picture, Kasumi's hair looks nice but I can kind of see an improvement in this picture.

you sure that's not just the size of the image?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: