ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

INSANE!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: INSANE! Reply with quote

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/4669/Daigo_The_Beast_Unleashed.html

Best. Comeback. Ever.

Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dances w Ninjas
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja


Joined: 18 Sep 2005
Posts: 2413
Location: Out of my vector!
Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you meant comeback as in "Yo momma".

Oh yea, the video. I saw that about a year ago. It's still pretty cool.
_________________


Last edited by Dances w Ninjas on Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
DaLilWun
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 1134
Location: Queenz, NYC
Gamertag: Sir Boingal0t

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicee!!!!!! Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 1545
Location: the XNinjas dojo
Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: INSANE! Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/4669/Daigo_The_Beast_Unleashed.html

Best. Comeback. Ever.

Shocked
OMG!!!! HOW THE HECK DID HE PARRIED ALL THAT?!!!! O_O
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dances w Ninjas wrote:
I thought you meant comeback as in "Yo momma".

Oh yea, the video. I saw that about a year ago. It's still pretty cool.


Thats what i thought, but none the less, thats still insane
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja


Joined: 07 Aug 2005
Posts: 1322
Location: Pasadena, CA
Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen that before. Pretty nice. My friend goes crazy every time he sees it. He tried to parry Chun-li's kicks but he can only do the first three.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
M.C.E.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja


Joined: 06 Oct 2005
Posts: 720
Location: Pssssh, that's easy.....wait......where am I....
Gamertag: MarkE1862

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think pwned applies here....




PWNED!!!!!!!!!!
_________________

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/SamStrife/DATAERRORsmall.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, that was awesome. I wonder how the Chun Li player felt...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Masquito
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 448
Location: uhh......what are we talking about


PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats pretty sweet Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
weibull760
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Posts: 214



PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is my favorite street fighter clip of all time. I saw that a while ago (>1 year) and I've probably watched it over 100 times since then Very Happy
The best is when that fanboy yells "Lets go Justin!!!" and right then Daigo's pwnage ensues.

Best comeback EVER!!!

EDIT: Awesome sig Mosquito! Thats a kick ass pic of Carnage. Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
archwarrior
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Posts: 1375
Location: California


PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats pretty crazy, just 1 more hit would have killed ryu but she cant do it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Masquito
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 448
Location: uhh......what are we talking about


PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weibull760 wrote:
That is my favorite street fighter clip of all time. I saw that a while ago (>1 year) and I've probably watched it over 100 times since then Very Happy
The best is when that fanboy yells "Lets go Justin!!!" and right then Daigo's pwnage ensues.

Best comeback EVER!!!

EDIT: Awesome sig Mosquito! Thats a kick ass pic of Carnage. Very Happy


on topic:she just couldent kill him Surprised
off topic: thanks but sabo made it
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

archwarrior wrote:
thats pretty crazy, just 1 more hit would have killed ryu but she cant do it.


Ken you mean.

That's why the Chun player tried to do a Super. Ken only had a tick of life so normally a Super would be the safe move to do to finish him off (You still take chip damage even when you block so if the Super connected the Ken player would've lost). However, that's what makes that parry so ownage, the fact that the Ken player knew he HAD to parry and actually DID it in order to win was nothing short of amazing. Especially when we take into the consideration the strict timing that's involved to parry that Super in such a tense situation with the crowd behind him and everything else.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont play SF, but how do you parry?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
archwarrior wrote:
thats pretty crazy, just 1 more hit would have killed ryu but she cant do it.


Ken you mean.

That's why the Chun player tried to do a Super. Ken only had a tick of life so normally a Super would be the safe move to do to finish him off (You still take chip damage even when you block so if the Super connected the Ken player would've lost). However, that's what makes that parry so ownage, the fact that the Ken player knew he HAD to parry and actually DID it in order to win was nothing short of amazing. Especially when we take into the consideration the strict timing that's involved to parry that Super in such a tense situation with the crowd behind him and everything else.


No, he ment ryu.....

And those factors do make it insane!!! Parrying a super, let alone that multi-hit super kick, is amazing....
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group