ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Azhur's Hard Karma Run (To be Doomed)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azhur
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Azhur's Hard Karma Run (To be Doomed) Reply with quote

Started karma running today, as finally finished MN. I chose hard, because it is IMO "the middle finger of NG: Black". Cool

Chapter One, First Encounter: Two white ninjas, 7 second time limit.

Andrew's guide says: "The very first encounter are the two white ninjas. You get a whole 7 seconds to finish them off. I have used a couple methods, one which is more reliable and the other kinda risky. The first is simply using the x,y,x,y combo with the dragon sword immediately as the fight ensues, and then returning to do the same with the other. Doing it this way will not allow you to perform any UT's as you will be tight on time. The second way you could possibly do this is to kill the rat on the ledge before the battle, which drop a blue essense. Use the blue essense to full UT with the nunchaku and hope that both enemies get caught in the UT and die. You will not have enough time if the UT doesnt kill both in one go. Collect the essence when done."

My version: New Game -> Hard -> chooses black latex costume -> waits. Climbs those annoying autumn ledges. Wastes 2min to find out how to kill the rat; no success. Also tries to take out two crows, but they fly away. Stupid crows. Walks upon the branch, thus the encounter begins. X, Miss.. %/#"#%"#... *Soft-resets*. Now repeat this 30 times.

A rose is a rose is a rose.
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crows essence wont carry over into the fight Wink Good luck.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: AreErKul
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The essence from the rat won't work I've tried it. The best you can do is just to charge an ET as soon as the fight begin, normally you will kill both and make the time limit.

Good luck, for the rest of your karma run. For me, karma runs has ruined NGB, trust me, it's BORING!
Azhur
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackninja wrote:
The essence from the rat won't work I've tried it. The best you can do is just to charge an ET as soon as the fight begin, normally you will kill both and make the time limit.

Good luck, for the rest of your karma run. For me, karma runs has ruined NGB, trust me, it's BORING!

Well how do I ET then without orb nearby?

EDIT: Oh wait, I get it now.

EDIT2: How do I save essence in those jars? I try to block and roll, but in the end, the yellow essence orb sucks into me no matter what.

EDIT3: Karma running sure is harder than I thought. After 100 tries, so far the furthest area I've reached, is the second room of the fortress.

A rose is a rose is a rose.
next417
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two white ninja - play, highly recommend !! I like it
lyft customer service phone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: