ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ichi 0

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 24 Aug 2005
Posts: 906
Location: NY


PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Ichi 0 Reply with quote

Started watching this last nite. It's the first episode of the animated series based on the Ichi manga. Very cool... some adult content (boobs) etc, blood, the like. Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boobs you say. I'll have to check it out.




Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 2820
Location: The Abyssal Throne of darkness


PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Boobs you say. I'll have to check it out.




Laughing Laughing Laughing


2.5/10
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not trying to win a award or anything.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 24 Aug 2005
Posts: 906
Location: NY


PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Boobs you say. I'll have to check it out.




Laughing Laughing Laughing





Well yeah, aniboobs. Not hentai or anything tho. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was joking when I said that. Razz

So, what's it about? It's not another of those "High school loser suddenly realizes that he's got some mystical power and it's up to him to save the world" type animes is it?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 24 Aug 2005
Posts: 906
Location: NY


PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
I was joking when I said that. Razz

So, what's it about? It's not another of those "High school loser suddenly realizes that he's got some mystical power and it's up to him to save the world" type animes is it?


Not at all. It's about a guy who's the biggest pu**y the world has ever seen, but he flies into these homicidal rages. So some guy uses him as an assassin. He wears a latex jumpsuit and cleets with razor blades on them, so when he kicks someone they get totally mutilated. Very weird and avante-garde. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Posts: 1946
Location: somewhere in the milky way
Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah i gotta see that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TylerD wrote:
sabotage wrote:
I was joking when I said that. Razz

So, what's it about? It's not another of those "High school loser suddenly realizes that he's got some mystical power and it's up to him to save the world" type animes is it?


Not at all. It's about a guy who's the biggest pu**y the world has ever seen, but he flies into these homicidal rages. So some guy uses him as an assassin. He wears a latex jumpsuit and cleets with razor blades on them, so when he kicks someone they get totally mutilated. Very weird and avante-garde. Razz


WTF! I'm going to have to check this out now. Sounds trippy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JuaNma
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 761
Location: somewhere


PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhhh...zann is...bad kid...

anyway where do u see it?
_________________
I`m Back Very Happy!, No Wait,i`m Not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 24 Aug 2005
Posts: 906
Location: NY


PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
uhhh...zann is...bad kid...

anyway where do u see it?



It's everywhere. 2 Japanese films, manga series, and the subject of this thread, an anime now. Called Ichi or Ichi the Killer. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to find this movie. I have a feeling I'm going to end up buying it over the net and if I don't like it I'm going to hunt you down Tyler. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 24 Aug 2005
Posts: 906
Location: NY


PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
I have yet to find this movie. I have a feeling I'm going to end up buying it over the net and if I don't like it I'm going to hunt you down Tyler. Laughing



Don't buy the anime, rent that. Too short. But the flick " Ich the Killer ", I would buy. The Miike one. Just make sure it's region 1 if you don't have a code free dvd player.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group