ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

YESSSSSS!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
MS is dropping the price!? When did you hear this and where? If this is true then I seriously might consider picking up a X360 on launch day.

when the PS3 comes the price will be lowered.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Bad mood words are in this post,be aware,thats just me*

ok lemme explain...

u see that gc? that crappy price? only around 350.000 bs in venezuela,wish is about 150-200 dollars?

well thasts because gc has an anti mod-chip sistem that prevents copies,around 60% of the times a gc mod-chip is installed,because it is very hard to do so.

i found an article saying "The new Revolutioning sistem,the XBOX 360,will have an anti-pirating sistem,it is said that it will use various maneuvers from the pc burner that only the most powerfull engines can support,only Pentium 4 and so on will be able to support this,thats why Games prices will go up"

now u ask urself "then how the F*ck were hackers able to penetrate the Xbox?" easyly,it wasnt expected that the Xbox could be actually pirated, wich was a mistake that misocroft did

AND THAT IS WHY IT WILL BE SO DAMN CHEAP,BECAUSE OF GAMES, XBOX LIVE AND ALL THAT STUFF WILL BE EXPENSIVE,"maybe" there will be a mod-chip, i used to install some Mod-chip programs, and i`d be happy to install them on the XBOX360,of course if it is a software...im very bad with hardware...about 5 months ago i tried to install one and i F*cked it up
Death
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
*Bad mood words are in this post,be aware,thats just me*

ok lemme explain...

u see that gc? that crappy price? only around 350.000 bs in venezuela,wish is about 150-200 dollars?

well thasts because gc has an anti mod-chip sistem that prevents copies,around 60% of the times a gc mod-chip is installed,because it is very hard to do so.

i found an article saying "The new Revolutioning sistem,the XBOX 360,will have an anti-pirating sistem,it is said that it will use various maneuvers from the pc burner that only the most powerfull engines can support,only Pentium 4 and so on will be able to support this,thats why Games prices will go up"

now u ask urself "then how the F*ck were hackers able to penetrate the Xbox?" easyly,it wasnt expected that the Xbox could be actually pirated, wich was a mistake that misocroft did

AND THAT IS WHY IT WILL BE SO DAMN CHEAP,BECAUSE OF GAMES, XBOX LIVE AND ALL THAT STUFF WILL BE EXPENSIVE,"maybe" there will be a mod-chip, i used to install some Mod-chip programs, and i`d be happy to install them on the XBOX360,of course if it is a software...im very bad with hardware...about 5 months ago i tried to install one and i F*cked it up
are u serious?!nnnooooooooooooo in my country game piracy is legal!but u r saying that piracy wont work...this cant be!!
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no no no,there "WILL" be a modchip,in my country piracy is legal too,i may be out of there but i will still have my modded xbox,and xbox360 WILL be modded,soon or later...

it is said that they are already morking on a modchip for the 360 prottotype,u know that fatther who gave to his son the 360 prototype? well he gave some stuff...i could get banned if i say it...so find it yourself
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's gotta be modded, it's got a dang hookup to the PC now.
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I dunno. I'm sure there's some tech wizard out there somewhere who's going to figure out how to mod the X360.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the subject of mods, I think it's downright unlawful that you cannot mod your consoles nowadays legally. When you buy a console, it becomes your property, and therefore you should be able to do anything you want with it. But no.

I've never played a pirate game in my life (Genesis ROMS, yeah, but not pirates of games in the shops). But my Sega Saturn was chipped, because it allowed me to buy Japanese games that were not coming out in the west, and also because I managed to get it zipped up to NTSC speeds. 17.5% faster. Lovely.

If my X-box was chipped, I could NGB this week. But I can't. So I have to wait 6 weeks.

Where's the justice, dammit!?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life isn't fair.

anyway, I thought a chip isn't illegal, the trouble is that you can use it to cheat.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the mod chips are not ilegal,as long as it is provided by a legal enterprise like the one,the microsoft

ilegal is when u instal a mod-chip that alters the xbox funcionalyty making it able to do a lot, a lot of things like copied cd,dvds, and even playinfg online fooling the game by using the sistem link to play online,that my friends is what XBC do,find it urself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: