ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Paranormal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Death
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Hate to say it, but some rules aren't there to be broken. Wait until someone has replied, and then you can post again.
hmm...i forgot about this rule.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can happen to anyone, just remember it from now on Very Happy
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Can happen to anyone, just remember it from now on Very Happy
dont worry...btw i know this is way of topic,but do u know how to imitate snakes voice.because i know perfectly and i just want to show off!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't, but record it and host it somewhere!
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow,i was reading ur post,sometimes dont u think of something u dont do? and u are gonna lie bout it? well i ws thinking about ur post death,and i was gonna post that i pray,a thing that i dont do,then suddenly when i was gonna open my bag to get my LP cd,then when i was going to put the cd in the discman (walkman whatever`D) one of the cables suddenly brooked (breaked,not sure) and it hitted me so hard in the arm that it made me a huge scar in it,it even took out a piece of skin,that was very creepy...

also when i was lil` i used to sit down in my dad`s pc, but then one day i tried to turn it on,i even disconected it,when i looked at the screen to see if it was working,i saw a skull in it,just lke an image in my pc,i freaked out so damn hard that a crapped my pants!
Death
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
wow,i was reading ur post,sometimes dont u think of something u dont do? and u are gonna lie bout it? well i ws thinking about ur post death,and i was gonna post that i pray,a thing that i dont do,then suddenly when i was gonna open my bag to get my LP cd,then when i was going to put the cd in the discman (walkman whatever`D) one of the cables suddenly brooked (breaked,not sure) and it hitted me so hard in the arm that it made me a huge scar in it,it even took out a piece of skin,that was very creepy...

also when i was lil` i used to sit down in my dad`s pc, but then one day i tried to turn it on,i even disconected it,when i looked at the screen to see if it was working,i saw a skull in it,just lke an image in my pc,i freaked out so damn hard that a crapped my pants!
Laughing sorry for laughing but that cracked me up!i dont really like to post stuff i dont do...i dont know for some reason i am very honest though i do think about it sometimes!
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont like lying,well i had to when i cheated in online games,really i used to
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man this was crazy, and it happened to me today!

OK, so I'm in english class and we had a supply teacher so all we had to do all class was read this essay and answer questions on it. So we were really bored, and alot of people had music to listen to and they were talkin about it. I was so bored I had never wanted my cd player more in my life. Anyways I start thinkin about if I had my music, what would I want to listen to, so I started thinking about my favourite CD, Illmatic (Shocking huh?). Now, there's this track on the CD called "Life's a B!tch" which features a rapper named AZ, I just recently found out who this rapper was. So I was thinkin about this song with AZ, and then I look over at the window beside me, and carved into the window was the letters "AZ" .

I must of stared at this for five minutes, CRAZY...
Death
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
Man this was crazy, and it happened to me today!

OK, so I'm in english class and we had a supply teacher so all we had to do all class was read this essay and answer questions on it. So we were really bored, and alot of people had music to listen to and they were talkin about it. I was so bored I had never wanted my cd player more in my life. Anyways I start thinkin about if I had my music, what would I want to listen to, so I started thinking about my favourite CD, Illmatic (Shocking huh?). Now, there's this track on the CD called "Life's a B!tch" which features a rapper named AZ, I just recently found out who this rapper was. So I was thinkin about this song with AZ, and then I look over at the window beside me, and carved into the window was the letters "AZ" .

I must of stared at this for five minutes, CRAZY...
i am not saying u saw wrong but this could be coincidence...maybe
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well of course it's a coincidence, I didn't say I saw it being carved into the window by a ghost or somethin. It's just an insanely improbable and crazy coincidence. i.e. Paranormal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: