ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Yes, yes, YES! I found a way!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Yes, yes, YES! I found a way! Reply with quote

Ok, an hour ago I picked up my controller and I thought"Hey, I just got owned in Oblivion, and I haven't played NGB in a while, so why not?" I figured VH was a bit over my league(SP?) right now(not having played NGB in a while) so I thought I'd do a hard run, I got to Chapter 3 and we all know the only difficult part of Chapter 3 is gtetting the time on the encounter in the control room.

so guess what I got! no, no, no, well, yeah, but I mean something else.

Give up? OK, I'll tell you .

I found the perfect way of doing that encounter within the Time Limit. the key is: "Roll, X, Y, X, X, B" kills a white dude guaranteed(SP?) and only takes 3 secs.

I made it with 4 seconds to spare.

this could be old though.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Yes, yes, YES! I found a way! Reply with quote

Daemon_Maior wrote:
Ok, an hour ago I picked up my controller and I thought"Hey, I just got owned in Oblivion, and I haven't played NGB in a while, so why not?" I figured VH was a bit over my league(SP?) right now(not having played NGB in a while) so I thought I'd do a hard run, I got to Chapter 3 and we all know the only difficult part of Chapter 3 is gtetting the time on the encounter in the control room.

so guess what I got! no, no, no, well, yeah, but I mean something else.

Give up? OK, I'll tell you .

I found the perfect way of doing that encounter within the Time Limit. the key is: "Roll, X, Y, X, X, B" kills a white dude guaranteed(SP?) and only takes 3 secs.

I made it with 4 seconds to spare.

this could be old though.

At first, I thought the topic meant something else entirely. But this I got to try. Does it work on Normal too?
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Yes, yes, YES! I found a way! Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
At first, I thought the topic meant something else entirely. But this I got to try. Does it work on Normal too?

what did you think it meant, then?

and i haven't tried it yet, but why not?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Yes, yes, YES! I found a way! Reply with quote

Daemon_Maior wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:

what did you think it meant, then?

and i haven't tried it yet, but why not?

I'll try it myself then when I feel like it. Thanks for the find.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Normal an XYX will suffice. On ND XY will do it too IIRC.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the enemies weren't any weaker on ND?
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they die with lvl2 DS FS in one hit most of the times when equipping Armlet of the sun....hard part is finding out with window they come in from and not waste time....I use a ET to kill them when they jump in
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never made the time limit in CH3 on ND/Normal while trying to get the ID card. Hard and above is much easier IMO.
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigalski wrote:
I've never made the time limit in CH3 on ND/Normal while trying to get the ID card. Hard and above is much easier IMO.

i never seem to get any of them.

i try using the lunar but it doesnt seem to help.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the encounter in the room after the 2 spiral staircases? Because if it is then it is the gayest encounter eva! For some reason i ALWAYS get pwned there...i don't know why.....i just do....and i don't even try for the time!!!

If i'm thinking of the wrong fight....then nevermind....
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanman wrote:
Is this the encounter in the room after the 2 spiral staircases? Because if it is then it is the gayest encounter eva! For some reason i ALWAYS get pwned there...i don't know why.....i just do....and i don't even try for the time!!!

if you are thinking where you get the ID card (you have to go in here anyway) then you are correct
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
sanman wrote:

if you are thinking where you get the ID card (you have to go in here anyway) then you are correct

Lol, i don't think so...that is where u come down in the elevator? Thats not the one....the main area with the two spiral stairs and the main wooden door then the supply closet to the left....a paper room to the right and after the paper room....the close quarters bunkroom fight. Thats the pob....the one you guys are talking about is easy to win, but then again i have never really tried for the time limit...... Rolling Eyes
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanman wrote:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
sanman wrote:

Lol, i don't think so...that is where u come down in the elevator? Thats not the one....the main area with the two spiral stairs and the main wooden door then the supply closet to the left....a paper room to the right and after the paper room....the close quarters bunkroom fight. Thats the pob....the one you guys are talking about is easy to win, but then again i have never really tried for the time limit...... Rolling Eyes

yeah i hate that part too but i figured out a way to get the time

instructions:

be sure you have the upgraded sword before you go in.

first ninpo the first two MSATs at the corner(saves you ten seconds!)
next flying swallow the guy that comes out of the window where you killed the two guys.
finally use Blade of Nirrti on the final guy
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
sanman wrote:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
sanman wrote:

instructions:

next flying swallow the guy that comes out of the window where you killed the two guys.

Wow, that is good. Cause if i remember correctly...two weak guys come out of the far window *ninpo them* and then a black in the corner and a black by the door? somtin like that. But would that have worked on MN or VH?

Thank alot! On my next run i might try a karma run...or at least time run....kinda sounds fun/challenging.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanman wrote:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
sanman wrote:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
sanman wrote:

instructions:

Wow, that is good. Cause if i remember correctly...two weak guys come out of the far window *ninpo them* and then a black in the corner and a black by the door? somtin like that. But would that have worked on MN or VH?

Thank alot! On my next run i might try a karma run...or at least time run....kinda sounds fun/challenging.

once you get to master ninja, play around a bit till you actually do a karma run and you will find all the easy parts and it wont be as hard to get the time bonus Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: