ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

How Hard do you think Master Ninja Mode will be...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: How Hard do you think Master Ninja Mode will be... Reply with quote

...and have you played the hurricane packs?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kayin Amoh
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished both. I think it'll be a complete swine, but totally do-able once you hit your stride.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people who haven't played the hurricane packs think they can get by it easy. And the first hurricane pack was harder than Very Hard in some areas.

I think it would be cool if they replaced the core level with Eternal Legend (HP2).

Itagaki said only 1% would beat it. He was kinda right before when he said only 15% would beat it on Very Hard. There was a poll in the IGN forums. About 60 people voted and 16% beat Very Hard so he was about right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Silencer15
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: REmakePRO15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only played HP1, didn't play HP2 cuz I didnt have Xbox Live anymore when it came out.... So.... The first thing I'm doing on Black is play HP2, hopefully
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as you have your save, Mission mode should be unlocked from the start. You'll have to beat the first 9 levels before you can play Eternal Legend (HP2).
Silencer15
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: REmakePRO15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds good

Anyway, I'm out
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
As long as you have your save, Mission mode should be unlocked from the start. You'll have to beat the first 9 levels before you can play Eternal Legend (HP2).

Aww, I had hoped that you could select any mission you want to play. Ah well, more time to sharpen your skills I guess.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will be like VH where they damage more and have more enemies

i never played the HP but by the looks of some videos i saw it doesnt look that difficult with that intercept move

i think i will be able to finish master ninja but have to study the enemies first....see how they react and learn their patterns

i just hope they dont make some cheap parts in it like have to use the nunchaku against 10 rocket launchers with ghost fish
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HP1 on normal was harder than Very Hard in some parts. Especially the first level. Imagine fighting the Black Spider Ninjas. They can throw incendiary shurikens and throw you. They jump toward you and grab so they don't have to be right next too you. I could beat the first chapter on Very Hard easily but when I first tried HP1, I did twice before I used elixirs. The A.I. is a lot better and every enemy has either a guard breaking move or throw.
Mc Bane
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i can do hard, and I'm starting VH. I think it will be a step up again, enemies takjing much longerto kill, and killing you much more. I think that Master Ninja will be do-able, but only by taking it slow and steady, sacrificing Time-bonuses for being alive.

The Laird Gray: Becasue this game is called monopoly, not commune.
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think(hope) that the first Chapter of Master Ninja will make me feel like I did in the first CHapter of VH.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh i bet it will be hard , rather i hope it will be. Ill be dissapointed if its not extremely controller smashing hard , *Not that a Ninja would allow himself to become aggravated Smile. But seriously this mode is for the hardcore core NG players who want an extreme challenge. IMO they should remove the stores lol.
JuaNma
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sneh wrote:
Oh i bet it will be hard , rather i hope it will be. Ill be dissapointed if its not extremely controller smashing hard , *Not that a Ninja would allow himself to become aggravated Smile. But seriously this mode is for the hardcore core NG players who want an extreme challenge. IMO they should remove the stores lol.

heh lol im hoping for an ALMOST impossible game,lets say white ninjas kill u with two hits...now THAT is my kind dif. not like the one DMC "Heaven or hell"...that was impossible without the super dante and the quicksiver style...
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sneh wrote:

yeah, they sould make it 25 on a scale of 1-16.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes they should.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: