ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

New to the forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seidon
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: New to the forums Reply with quote

Hi i'm Seidon!

I have been playing the NG series since i had them on the nes. i have succesfully finished NGB on the master ninja difficulty after 2 broken pads and a lot of swearing.

I only just found out about this site from another member of halo2sucks.com and i hope to be an active member here.

....and i have no idea what else to say so i'll finish the same way i started.

HI Very Happy
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome here and have a very good Ninja time here Wink
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: blitzkrieg047

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hello
Dances w Ninjas
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I use to be a member at halo2sucks.com, but I haven't been there for awhile.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Have fun here. It is an awesome place.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Intentions
# It is apparent to most now that the level of skill involved in Halo: Combat Evolved was a fluke. The spawn weapon that was your only hope against someone with a power weapon (rocket or sniper) was never intended to be what it was. Three shot kills! Oops - Now you’re not automatically dead if you spawn next to someone with a rocket! Evidenced by the fact that your first weapon in Slayer Pro was the Assault Rifle, Bungie apparently intended Halo C/E to be the spray and pray game that Halo 2 is designed to be. The pistol was simply overlooked (Quote Bungie: “Pistol sniping whores!”).

Good thing for us. Good thing for Bungie. Everyone knows Halo C/E would have never had the staying power that it did (and still does) without the pistol. Tournaments would have never been held, LANs would have been few and far between, and hardly anyone would know what XBC was. I can just picture the Ogre twins running around spraying players with an AR on Hang ‘Em High at MLG, and game after game of Blood Gulch on XBC with Plasma Pistols.

So you’re Bungie, you don’t intend to create the near perfect game of Halo, but you do. And unless your stupid, after 3 years you have to have some sort of clue of what made it so great. You now have a Working Formula. Now, Halo 2 proponents say, “Bungie never intended for Halo C/E to be such a skillful game so you are stupid to complain about Halo 2, which is what Bungie intended for Halo to be anyway.” This is just brilliant. So, Bungie stumbles across greatness by sheer luck, and they should neglect the greatness and go back to plan A for the sequel???

Using this logic, we can assert that Christopher Columbus should have turned right back around when he landed in the Americas. "Wow! Fertile soil, beautiful land, and wonderful opportunities! But, then again, I was never looking for this land in the first place. Let’s all go back, not tell anyone about it, and just start trying to circle the globe again (Plan A)". Good thing Columbus didn’t work for Bungie. "

LMFAO best quote ever. Very Funny
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello dude! Welcome to the forum!

>.> Wee........ nothing better to do than hate halo 2 I see..... >.>

Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Inazuma Dragon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: ONI Ninja Dan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you and have a good time
Seidon
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks for the welcomes.

And i remember you Sabotage i seen your name here and figured "How many people on the internet use that alias" so i didn't think it to be you but...its a small world.

And on the subject of hating halo 2.

I dont actually hate it. In fact i enjoyed the campaign but truth be told Bungie really let down their fanbase. The multiplayer is a joke to be honest and the online community is....to use a well worn euphamism "Colourful". The game itself was destroyed by its lack of balance which ruined the competetiveness of the game. fair enough, Bungie did set up how it would work on live well: The party system,the friends list/clan list and players list. Very user friendly no doubt about that.

But optimatch....Bungies idea of Optimatch is "You choose a general type of game then we will pick map,weapons and gametype" Which renders optimatch to be now known as "Bungie-match"

And the online ranking system....wow where to begin. The imbalance makes skill less of a tangent for skill to be based on and random luck,spawn points and being the host of the game are now able to decide the victor yet you are stil ranked.. which causes an insane number of a******s on Xbox live. And then there are cheaters and so on.

But i dont want to discuss halo 2 here. So thats all that will be said about it from me.

Once more thanks for the welcomes.
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: