ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

High Scores!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Score High or Low?
High 20 up
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Average 11-19
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Low 10 down
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Megla Zero
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

Gamertag: Meglazero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That also transfers to about 4.5 mill on normal for Plat's score (4.5 x 2.5 = 11.75 or so) and a little over 4 mill for Shinobier's score (4 x 2.5 = 10).
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Oh right... EL is a tad bit different than HP2.... For some strange reason I was thinking HP2 immediately when I heard EL. Anyways, what Edge said is right.

For my first playthrough the score I have now is as low as it gets in your eyes. I'm currently kicking ass in Phase 5.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megla Zero wrote:
That also transfers to about 4.5 mill on normal for Plat's score (4.5 x 2.5 = 11.75 or so) and a little over 4 mill for Shinobier's score (4 x 2.5 = 10).

This is interesting. Plat's score is 12,005,675 so that works out to 4,802,270 when you take away the 2.5 multiplier.

Now tuttles HP2 is a little above 5 million. Now HP2 had the End Bonuses which EL doesn't. So to compare an EL and HP2 score (immediately after beating Ishtaros) you would have to substract 310K from the HP2 score. 100K each for time, kills, & ninpo and 10K for essence. So tuttles score becomes 4,690,000 which is 110K less than the highest HP2 score.

So it looks like the farming that can be done in EL (Hydracubus, Purple soldier, Doku, Marbus + cats, Ishtaros) more than makes up for the intercept farming that could be done in HP2.

And why TN decided it would be cool to give 5k bonus AFTER the time expired I'll never understand Sad
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Quote:
Don't talk to me like I'm a kid. Seriously, that's your only warning.

Or what? You'll run and tell your mommy? Give me a break.

Quote:
If your not bragging about the score then why the hell did you mention it in the first place and use "it was my first time playing, I didn't know anything about the game, but I still managed to get top 5%". That right there is just plain ol' bragging. It had NO purpose but you felt it just HAD to be mentioned. Why would you mention it even AFTER I already said speed was important. UT's will get you a terrible score. You decided to use your example anyways and I gave you my honest opinion on it.

You love to bring up I'm bragging when I'm not. I made a point and the point was, I made every time bonus in the game except for the one in CH3 and got 27 million. Having said that I made every time bonus means that all the scores above me couldn't have been just do it faster. It means that they knew how to Intercept and knew a lot more about chapter times and kills than I did. You are not going to get 6 million more points than someone by killing them a few seconds faster. Your score or any of the top scores are based not only on times but the other things I mentioned as well. If I have 3 enemies and kill them with a UT, isn't that faster than killing them one at a time? Didn't you chain UT's on all the Challenges instead of killing them one at a time? Of course you did. Again I made a point about what making all your time gets you and try and turn it around instead of seeing the point.

Quote:
I never once said anything even near bragging. You did however Mr. "27 Million on my First Playthrough". Rolling Eyes
as for that following comment... dude, ain't you like 40? Grow the fvck up

You always come off as bragging or talk down to people who don't share your skill level. Another example of you trying to turn things around. Age has nothing to do with it, since I have my opinion and you have yours. But you are the one who adds the cuss words but you tell me to grow up? Again, what a joke.

Quote:
Again, when is being in the top 5% all of a sudden braggable? Your the one that keeps trying to push it even after I already gave my opinion on your score. However, YOUR arrogance can not accept the fact that I'm not going to be like everybody else and say "Hey, way to go Bigalski, your amazing" or "Bigalski, you are a god among gods" or whatever little comment you want from me just so you can feel secure about yourself. Sorry, I gave my honest opinion. Again, if you can't take ALL KINDS of criticism don't involve yourself in a conversation with me. Which, it looks like you CAN'T take all kinds of criticism so I'm not even going to bother with you anymore. You can only take positive feedback which is pretty pathetic. And if you don't get feedback at all it upsets you even worse. Need proof?

How about the way you get upset when nobody comments on your videos? It's like you're expecting people to immediately say, "Hey, nice job on this" or "Once again Bigalski, your the best". Sorry, I'm not going to be your personal cheerleader. However, I know if someone was to say "This video was boring/crappy/whatever" you would immediately jump on their back.

I never said being in the top 5% was worth bragging but you think it's a terrible score. As just about everybody and they would say it's a good score and would love to be in that position. If it's a terrible score that must mean everybody who is below that score is a terrible player. Again here is where you come off as bragging. If we are not up to the great Sabotage's skill level we are all terrible.

I never said I was a good player and don't need those comments to feel secure so another example of you tring to turn things when nothing was there. What about you taking criticism? You are doing to me what you say I'm doing to you? You have your point of view and I have mine. I made valid points which you don't accept and here we are.

As far as the videos go, I make them to help people out and if people don't find them useful or care to watch them, I would like to know so I won't waste my time with it. I've had plenty of people say they didn't like it or it was cheesy and I can defend my position. The only one who ever got out of hand was you. I told you three times the reasons I made the videos the way I did, but you kept on pushing me about it. You were the one who wanted the arguement. Quit trying to put words in my mouth on what I would say or do, since until you've made some and put them out there, you don't know what you're talking about.

Quote:
LOL... your some peice of work. Say those exact words in a mirror.

Anyways, I'm done with you and this conversation. But before I go:

Seriously... grow up.

I could say the same thing to you. It's like the pot calling the kettle black. We are different, have different playing styles, and disagree on a lot of things. If you want to keep this going, then we can keep going, or we can just end it here.
archwarrior
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mines 14m on VH and thats the first time i completed VH.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: AreErKul
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

archwarrior wrote:

I hope you don't meen EL...

If so; you've probably hit a glitch.
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
DaLilWun wrote:
lol i'm not scared. It's just a forum -.-. Just telling them to calm down before this goes any further.

True that. What I would like to know though: what is the maximum you can get on Eternal Legend? I'm at 3 million now and at Phase 5.

Damn, that more than I have, or rather, had. I am doing another EL tho. Hope to meet your score
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjilla wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
DaLilWun wrote:
lol i'm not scared. It's just a forum -.-. Just telling them to calm down before this goes any further.

True that. What I would like to know though: what is the maximum you can get on Eternal Legend? I'm at 3 million now and at Phase 5.

Damn, that more than I have, or rather, had. I am doing another EL tho. Hope to meet your score

What did you have first?
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 2.7 mil. I am going to do it hard next, on Phase 3 again on Normal. it is alot easier this time round.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjilla wrote:
Like 2.7 mil. I am going to do it hard next, on Phase 3 again on Normal. it is alot easier this time round.

When you finished it? I have now 2.9 million at the start of Phase 5.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes when I ended. Told ya I am not good at this "karma" stuff...<.<
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjilla wrote:
Yes when I ended. Told ya I am not good at this "karma" stuff...<.<

Neither am I. Still trying though.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youre still better at it than me Wink
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackninja wrote:
archwarrior wrote:

I hope you don't meen EL...

If so; you've probably hit a glitch.

nah its. story mode.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjilla wrote:
Youre still better at it than me Wink

You can easily surpass me. I'm not that good; I'm just trying to get the highest score possible and I fail at that. Now I'm chaining UT's like mad and hope I'll breach 14 million.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: