ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Things or secrets from games that you never realized existed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Things or secrets from games that you never realized existed Reply with quote

I was just plaing Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES), and I found out that you can store one of those little faries in an empty bottle. Not only that but if you die with it in your inventory it will go to the normal death screen for a few seconds but then the fairy will revive Link (Just like a talisman of rebirth) and you continue to play.

-There were about 3-4 fiend challenges I had no idea about for like my first three playthroughs of NG. (Ritual room, Zarakhan Stadium, Pill bugs)

-Until like a year or two ago I did not know about the "music cruise" cheat for the orginal NG's.

So what are some things that you have stumbled upon in games that you had no idea about in previous playthroughs.

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
PsYcHOSIS
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After finishing LoZ: A Link to the Past alot of times.....i threw in the master sword in the fountain by accident and the fairy gave me a better gold sword Shocked ....the fountain where you get the silver arrows in the last part.....i just found out last year when playing it again after all these years

thats the only one that came to my mind
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Things or secrets from games that you never realized exi Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
I was just plaing Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES), and I found out that you can store one of those little faries in an empty bottle. Not only that but if you die with it in your inventory it will go to the normal death screen for a few seconds but then the fairy will revive Link (Just like a talisman of rebirth) and you continue to play.

OMFG. Shocked

Dude, that's like....a trademark of the Zelda series. It happens in at least 3 of them (LttP, OoT and WW). I'm amazed you didn't know about it. Unfortunately though, in Lttp, the fairy will only restore a maximum of 7(?) hearts, whereas OoT they restore all of your hearts.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finding secrets myself in Painkiller. Some involve so much crazy jumping skills it is near impossible to get the secret. I was screwing around on City of Water. I bunnyhopped around a building, found an opening, went in and it said: Secret Area found!

I gotta admit, not the biggest secret in the world, but still.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: