ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

--
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seidon wrote:
Yay i'm still waiting on my inevitable bad reply. But i suppose to base the telling of a story on bad punctuation,spelling or grammar would be rather blind but i myself am guilty of commiting this act on several occasions.

Those few 'bugs' aren't that annoying. I simply red past them. So it didn't annoy me that much at all.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--

Last edited by Seidon on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seidon
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

--

Last edited by Seidon on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
miniaznguy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seidon wrote:
I done it for the first chapter so i figure i'll do it with this one.

A small teaser from Chapter 2

------------------

“Come on Ogawa! You can do it just reach toward the next branch.” Ogawa clung to the tree she was sitting in with her eyes tightly closed while her brother tried to encourage her to continue upward. “I can’t do it…I’m scared” She called back down. Kurokawa leapt onto the lowest branch of the tree and started to climb upward toward her. He easily got to Ogawa and put his arm around her waist. “Its okay I’ve got you just let go and we can go back down.” He told her. Ogawa shook her head and tightened her arms around the tree. “Nothing bad will happen when I’m here I wont let anything happen to you Ogawa just let go.” Ogawa looked into her brothers eyes and released the tree from her grip. Kurokawa carried his sister back down the tree. She hugged him grabbing at him as though he were the tree. He laughed “Its okay sis you’ll reach the top one day” She smiled up at him and they walked back toward the village.

Sunlight split the darkness within the forest and Ogawa awoke. She got to her feet and brushed herself down then stretched her arms into the air. She hadn’t slept this well for a long time, picking up her supplies and the book from the soft earth where she had slept she continued through the forest heading toward the source of the river. The river led up and through Hayabusa village.
------------------------------------

you can email the full chapter 2 to me if ya want
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: