ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Next Level
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Next Level Reply with quote

Anyone level up? I just beat Hard. Prolly sounds laughable to y'all but I don't get much chance to play anymore. Those are the two I've beaten, (normal, hard) havent done the others as my gamertag got deleted before I could complete HP 1 (I dont have live anymore). Still, I feel a little closure. VH is really rough tho, requires much more focus than the other two original settings. I got to Murai but he seems to have no weakness right now, I'm sure I'll find one.

Would be cool to kill VH before NGB comes out. Twisted Evil
VampireHorde
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure lots of people here have beaten VH Mode (that's the only mode I ever play) so I don't see why you shouldn't try it.
I've never tried Hard Mode ever! After I finished Normal Mode, I practiced some more on that mode and then went straight to VH Mode. It took a lot of patience but I conquered it.

IMO, practicing on Normal Mode and the HP1 prepares you for VH Mode. Although the HP1 is more aggressive in its difficulty, it's still not as frustrating as VH Mode (because of numerous enemies).

If you REALLY want to feel closure, finish VH Mode. Trust me, I felt like a million bucks once I finished VH Mode.

Thumb
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm workin on it, VH. Thanx for the encouragement. Twisted Evil
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna master Hard first, before I go into Very Hard mode.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Hard wasnt so bad, and HP 1 is easier in most parts, but then I got to the twin flame worms. That bit. Rumor has it that in NGB there are 3 at once. Flame worms have that wide azz projectile flame too.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TylerD wrote:
Well, Hard wasnt so bad, and HP 1 is easier in most parts, but then I got to the twin flame worms. That bit. Rumor has it that in NGB there are 3 at once. Flame worms have that wide azz projectile flame too.

Yeah, it sucks already if you have to fight one. Since I don't have the HP's, I don't know about two of them, but that must be annoying. And three at once is just unfair, but It'll be on Master Ninja I think.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right now vh is like a joke to me.and it will feel like a joke to all of u who has beaten vh! Smile
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death wrote:
right now vh is like a joke to me.and it will feel like a joke to all of u who has beaten vh! Smile

I'll start with it once I have mastered Hard (as seen in above post). Maybe it will even further the challenge Very Happy
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Death wrote:

I'll start with it once I have mastered Hard (as seen in above post). Maybe it will even further the challenge Very Happy

I am going to have trouble getting past Murai again on VH. Nothing works and when it does it does like -0.6 damage.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TylerD wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Death wrote:

I am going to have trouble getting past Murai again on VH. Nothing works and when it does it does like -0.6 damage.

Patience is the key to Very Hard (I've read that in the Very Hard FAQ on GameFaqs). Eventually you will prevail.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
TylerD wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Death wrote:

Patience is the key to Very Hard (I've read that in the Very Hard FAQ on GameFaqs). Eventually you will prevail.

IMO, "Patience" only works on VH Mode when you AREN'T dying constantly. If you stay too patient on VH Mode, you won't last long. You need mad skills and fast reflexes to overcome the challenge.
If you haven't mastered the Counter attack, discovered the boss patterns, or you're not evasive enough, you WILL get your ass handed to you.

(If you thought fighting Alma in Normal was difficult, try fighting her in VH Mode. She will make you cry like a little baby.)

Twisted Evil
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been a long time since I cried. Thanks for the advice Very Happy
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:

Yeah, it sucks already if you have to fight one. Since I don't have the HP's, I don't know about two of them, but that must be annoying. And three at once is just unfair, but It'll be on Master Ninja I think.

Well, I think they just switched the worms around in the HP, so you fight Fire worms instead of Inazuma worms.

But the three worms fight we've seen is NOT in master ninja mode, it is in MISSION mode. Alot of people think all of the gameplay footage is from MN, but the only video I have seen that was on MN was the one with only the flame ninjas (gameplay footage 1?). So as far as we know, MN mode is the same as VH with new enemies and a lower damage ratio.

There has been no indication that the three worms, two almas, and evil ryu fights are included.

Last edited by Illmatic on Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it is in Mission Mode, and those are 2 Inazuma Worms and 1 Inferno Worm (as with the rest you describe, those are indeed all in Mission mode).

But it is a GOOD possibility that there are 3 worms now instead of 2, being Inazuma or Inferno. That is my guess.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, I am SO ready for Mission Mode and Master Ninja Mode. Bring it on!

It just sucks that it' still two weeks away and who knows, Team Ninja will probably delay the relaese of NGB for some god forsaken reason (as they always usually do).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: