ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Whoah been a long time since i posted here....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JuaNma
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZaNN01 wrote:
acdc= anti christ death to christ and i like the name

hey disturbed rulez everyones ass (except slipknots).

actually you dint,slipknot has said that all the images and lyrycs they show,or sing are just for shoking and entertaiment purposes.

BUT! you dint breaked Krale DE filth`s rules,those guys are what you can say *Satanic*,even in their first song of one of their cds they talk about apolalipsis in some sort of strange languaje,also the vocalist has 3 tones of voice,i know that people use their upper voice and the lower voice,but there is nothing else than that.

btw i just saw a "End of the world" documental and its prety intersting,if you see the scripts (and if you can read in that language) of the bible (i think jewish people can). if you skip 10 signs,you mark that letter and so on,you will find EVERY thing that has happened,everything incluiding JFK`s death and 11 september.

well,the thing is that it says that the world will end on the 2012 being crashed by a comet. also there is this guy (cant remember the name) but he made a book that was based in his views of the future. he isnt exact but he describes all that.
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you mean Nostradamus. He predicted the world would end in 2001, and he was wrong. So meh. The next scheduled apocalypse is in 2012, according to the Mayan Calendar.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xactly,tnx for correcting me. also it says that there will be another posible way that the comet is destroyed,cant remmber thought,mayb a misile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: