ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

What did u get for christmas, and old christmas traditions..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeavensCloud
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Papickett wrote:
Here's my WTF present:

The story of the WTF present:
Every year, my parents go to the senior citizen craft fair to buy various arts and crafts. One year, my parents came across this thing so ugly that they had to walk away from the stand and laughed their asses off for about 20 minutes. They decided to buy the thing and my father named it Precious. Ever since then, for Christmas, both of my sisters and me get one present from the craft fair that is so stupid that it would never be sold. I'll post pictures of my sister's presents later.

i think it looks awesome Very Happy
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it looks either insane, or scared to death. I also think it lookls stupid.

To Megla: Wow. I got PoP:WW, and PoP:T2T. You got PoP:SoT, and WW. Creepy. We both got the middle of the trilogy, you got the beginning, and I got the end. SoT is great, but it's a bit short. Some of the dialouge is golden though. Laughing But I've had SoT for so long... and I was never able to convince my parents to let me get WW (Maybe I didn't try hard enough). So I asked for T2T for Xmas. Then I asked if I could buy WW, so I could get the full story of the trilogy and be ready for T2T. Then I complained about not having WW a couple times and viola! Two identical packages under the tree. Very Happy

Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Megla Zero
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

Gamertag: Meglazero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just beat WW tonight... wow, its a great game.... but the story gets wicked confusing at a few points. You'll see what I mean I think. I have to re-play it now to get the bonus ending, but I'm gonna use a walkthrough for that one.... you have to get all the life upgrades to get it, and theres no way I'm gonna be able to find them all on my own Razz I have to give myself credit though, I beat SoT only using a guide for the mirror part with the sword (after your other weapons are gone) and I didn't use a guide for any of WW... so I r happy Very Happy You have to let me know how T2T is, because now I'm addicted to the storyline and series.... and I wanna get that one next (after I get money of course Laughing)
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well my uncle gave me a new pc.

and well i dont have other traditions but having a nice christmas with my uncles and the other part of the famyly. the only one thing is that they get drunk and *I* have to drink the same as them,3 coups of some sort of expensive wine they have and im on floor sleeping O.o.
Crimson Darkness
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a couple of new games... nothing too special. It's always minor.

Will Attempt Mission Mode and Hard Difficulty
Unlocked Everything Possible on Normal Difficulty Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: